This just gets old...

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

This just gets old...

Postby attackback » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:46 am

It was an early morning. The sun had just come up, the birds were singing and the crickets were still chirping. I had been camping the OC in Valor for about 2 hours. Since I’m a Necro, I really don’t need any help with that camp and I was simply enjoying soloing some easy experience at a relaxing location.
I ran heartily into the cave to grab a mob and have it follow me around to its eventual doom when I noticed that a druid was now standing atop of the hill watching my performance. My mob dropped quickly so I was wondering what this strange visitor was up to. I mounted my horse and stood by the edge of the river near the rock trail that leads to the entrance of the OC. Obviously claiming my camp.
I then watched the druid, Loxleebay, (his name was Loxlee but I’ll forever refer to him as Loxleebay) charm a frog from the top of the hill. He came down to where I was medding and sat beside me.
He didn’t say a word. No “Hello”, no “May I join you?”…nuthin. In my mind I was thinking of ways to turn this guy down as it seemed obvious he came to camp the OC and I just wanted to be alone. But he said nothing to me and I had my mobs timed so I headed back into the cave to grab my next victim.
I emerged with a Razorfiend hot on my tail to find Loxleebay kiting a frog around in my camp spot! The Razorfiend following me died in about 50 seconds so I watched Loxleebay fight this frog. Man, he was awful. He came so near death about 6 different occasions it was kinda cracking me up. Then I thought, if he dies while I’m kiteing around one of my mobs & his mobs then agro me…well, that would just suck. I could also envision him wandering haplessly too far up the hill and bringing down a gaggle of skellies upon my camp.
But really that’s beside the point. Have any of you ever heard of someone doing this? Is this action anything other than a blatant disrespect of a fellow EQ player? Would you invade someone’s camp and start fighting monsters right there on their feet? I think not so I sent him a tell…

The following is a re-enactment of what transpired…

I said, “Hey there, OC is camped bro, please find another place to fight today.”
Loxleebay says, “I haven’t touched an OC mob.”
I said, “Sigh, No, but I was obviously camping this spot before you, and your kiting (I said “kiting” but you can substitute “lack of skill”) can endanger me so please just take it elsewhere.”
Loxleebay replies, “lol, no.”

So now I’m starting to get pissed.

I said, “Look, you’re interfering with my camp. Why don’t you go to Storms or somewhere else and kite”.

Now, I realize that it is sooooooo hard for a druid to find places to kite. I can only think of about 30 different kite-camps but this guy just had to be a thorn in my side.

Loxleebay says “Nope, I’m stayin.”

So, as my blood begins to boil, I see that the Razorfiend that pops at the very front of the cave had spawned. Well, my evil necro wheels started turning in my brain so this is what I chose to do…by the way, he was still kiting that single frog.

I said, “Well, I did ask you nicely…”

I walked up to the cave entrance and shot a lifetap at the Razorfiend. It came running after me so I wandered right to where Loxleebay was kiting (I wandered into my normal camp spot actually…that’s where he was fighting you see…at the spot I had been fighting for the last 2 hours) and feigned death. The Razorfiend wasn’t too worried about me after that but he sure noticed Loxleebay. The Razorfiend then proceeded to chase Loxleebay out of my camp to the Tombstone where he cowardly escaped. I thought to myself well, here it comes and Loxleebay didn’t let me down!

Loxleebay: “So you trained me??!!?”
I said, “What are you talking about??!!&&??!*??!!%#!???!!”

I just love following up ridiculous punctuation with even more ridiculous punctuation.

Loxleebay: “You just trained that Razorfiend on me!!”
I said, “No, I didn’t train you. I accidentally pulled a mob that I couldn’t handle and I had to feign death. Are you ok? I guess if you had been fighting at your own camp, you wouldn’t have got in trouble at mine.”
Loxleebay: “You asshole!”
I said, “Wait a second, YOU invade MY camp and messed up my spawns. This would make YOU the asshole pal. I asked nicely for you to leave and you laughed at me and said NO. What did you expect, I would just roll over?”
Loxleebay: “I laughed at you??”
I said, “Yes genius…earlier you said, and I quote, “lol, no”. Now, on this planet, the phrase lol means “laugh-out-loud”. So not only did you laugh at me, you did it out loud for all to hear. Which is quite rude. Is this your first day playing this game Loxleebay?” (I actually called him Loxleebay too…I don’t think he liked it much)

So there were really no surprises as to what transpired next. Loxleebay tells me “you don’t have that camp for long” and then he disappears. Suddenly, about 10 mins later, someone named Loxness (Oooo, clever…he’s got two characters with similar names…how original captain obvious!) runs full speed into the cave. He then comes out of the cave with the entire IC in tow…about 12-15 mobs. I simply Gated back to POK as I was wanting to play a game and not “play games” if you catch my meaning.
He tells me “It’s my camp now you asshole….yadda, yadda, yadda.”
My reply was simple…
/Ignore Loxleebay
/Ignore Loxness

End of re-enactment.

It’s really disappointing that after years & years of this game being in existence, childish antics like this still take place. What’s with these 14-year-old kids that have no regard for anyone but themselves? It makes me sad. But what can we do? He got what he wanted, he got my camp. For the simple fact that I didn’t feel like wasting an hour of my life fighting with this loser. Ah well, It was fun while it lasted.
attackback
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Harrison » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:55 am

What’s with these 14-year-old kids that have no regard for anyone but themselves?

They are obviously little cocky bitches in real life and now overcompensate in the game with their e-cock, for lack of a real one.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:08 am

I didn't read that shit, and I'm not going to.

Shut the fuck up you stupid motherfucker.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:30 am

The PNP does not recognize camps. You lose.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:07 am

You are a necro you stupd mother fucker. Pull the entire zone to that area and feign. Either he dies and you win or he evacs and you win. If he comes back you do it again.

Christ, kids playing EQ these days are fucking pussies, use the tools of your class to control the problem.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:19 am

Moral of the story, Everquest sucks, play WoW and have your own personal dungeons.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:22 am

Taxx wrote:Moral of the story, Online gaming sucks, read a book, have a social life and get the fuck outside.

fixed
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:25 am

Taxx wrote:Moral of the story, Online gaming sucks, read a book, have a social life and get the fuck outside, unless you have 2 children and a girlfriend who works 2 jobs.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Harrison » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:37 am

DangerPaul wrote:
Taxx wrote:Moral of the story, Online gaming sucks, read a book, have a social life and get the fuck outside.

fixed

Hmmm funny, I seem to be able to do all 3 AND play games online. Holy fuck am I superman?!?!!?!?!1!!!1/11?!
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:43 am

get a job first, jackass
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:43 am

No, you're still a faggot who can't get laid.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Dylan » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:46 am

He should have logged a bard and killed your useless necro ass.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:46 am

you're a fag too
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:47 am

My not plugging every drunk slut that is on my lap doesnt change the fact I have an active social life. That's one of those poor 7th grade-esque jokes you have so readily available in that dull wit of late.

And I dont have a conventional job you sheep enjoy so much, but Ive made several hundred dollars this past month.

Thank you, next slackass insult?
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:48 am

Finawin Darkfyre wrote:My not plugging every drunk slut that is on my lap doesnt change the fact I have an active social life. That's one of those poor 7th grade-esque jokes you have so readily available in that dull wit of late.

And I dont have a conventional job you sheep enjoy so much, but Ive made several hundred dollars this past month.

Thank you, next slackass insult?

thats wonderful, I made that already this morning. Hey, maybe if you got off your ass, got a job, you could afford a car, then maybe, just maybe go out, meet a woman, get laid and then shut the fuck up.

ps
I still love you, but you are provoking me.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby The Kizzy » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:48 am

HAve you been giving head in the park bathroom for cash again?
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:49 am

You shut up too, Silv.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:49 am

several hundred dollars...oh shit.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:50 am

DangerPaul wrote:You shut up too, Taxx.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:50 am

Hey, watch your mouth when you are talking to a lady!
What do you do for a living, Danger?
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:53 am

Paul is in a bad mood cuz he can't get laid=(
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:54 am

Well, I just bought some new socks and I will get one wet and heat it up in the microwave for ya, Danger...then you can love her and squeeze her and call her George.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:55 am

You have a live in, I have probably been laid more than you this week, and I know how horny she is. Wrong answer.

I am crabby because I want everyone in the world to die today, oh yes, its sandy down there atm.

Garg, I run a heating and a/c company I am currently buying out, which is stressing me the fuck out and I also decided it would be fun to be a contractor on new home building / sales. Bankers, lawyers and insurance people all need to fucking die.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:56 am

I'm in a good mood because the red sox shit all over the stankees last night again.

And Im going to enjoy watching them get spanked again tonight.

:balloons: :boots: :balloons:
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:57 am

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work. More power to you...I can't handle that much stress. I would end up going postal.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Next

Return to Rants and Flames