Rant about the LoS recruting thread here

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Legacy Of Steel will never die.

Postby Gargamellow » Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:49 pm

Foolish mortals.
I would suspect it has a little to do with people trying the WoW beta PLUS the fact that GoD is fuckin' hard as fuck and there is strength in numbers. It isn't like they are in PoK shouting "Legacy of Steel now recruiting any fuckin' moron who needs a guild! plz send tell!!!" And if they were, I would soooooooooo jump right on that. Too bad both my characters have such shitty AA! (Sandiani has 34 and Sandirella has 33...ya I am lazy, so lick me already)
God I am so hungover. I drank a fuckload of Jack Daniels last night and reminded myself why I don't like to drink. Now I am sitting here with a bottle of water and a bucket. I haven't spewed yet, but if I must spew...I will spew in there.

SAY NO TO :boozer:
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Atalya » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:16 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:Probably play another game is my guess.

With the knowlege that he is probably the most well known shaman in Everquest.

actually no one has ever heard of him on maelin save for the people that came from the nameless. And i'm sure there are a lot of retards that sit in those server wide channels on maelin as well.. So to be accurate it would be "Play another game with the knowledge he's spent more time in everquest then any other person." np
Atalya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

such a pansy ~

Postby ybik gnome » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:16 pm

sandi im surpised your not in los yet...seriousely, not due to skill, or aaps. just basically due to your presence of cyber. im sure theyd let you join you give a hell of a blowjob. Mudcrush may be the most well known shaman but i dont know i only played on nameless and couple other servers, im sure fanboys know foh or AL shamans better over at the shamans site. IM sure he isnt the best equip'd shaman, ive seen better ~
ybik gnome
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

gannhead

Postby Gargamellow » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:21 pm

Get over it Wally
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: such a pansy ~

Postby vonkaar » Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:06 pm

ybik gnome wrote:sandi im surpised your not in los yet...seriousely, not due to skill, or aaps. just basically due to your presence of cyber. im sure theyd let you join you give a hell of a blowjob. Mudcrush may be the most well known shaman but i dont know i only played on nameless and couple other servers, im sure fanboys know foh or AL shamans better over at the shamans site. IM sure he isnt the best equip'd shaman, ive seen better ~

Sounds like a rant to me!
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Langston » Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:53 pm

Ceno (FoH) was probably the best known shaman (all servers). He recently retired however.

Mudcrush is definitely the most well known shaman for The Nameless, though.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Legacy Of Steel will never die.

Postby Derrict » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:30 pm

Gargamellow wrote: PLUS the fact that GoD is fuckin' hard as fuck and there is strength in numbers.

Since most GoD encounters are currently capped at 54 you aren't going to zerg anything.
Derrict Thealcholic
Derrict
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Metranon » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:37 pm

even 54 is getting hard to field with all the people that have quit, unless you're mass recruiting people with shitty equip and no skill, and that won't get you very far in GoD either

i predict mass nerfs to GoD content soon
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Tikker » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:26 pm

I hope not

GoD hasn't been particularly difficult to date

it's basically just the clusterfuck that's figuring out uqua that's ganning up the works
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Metranon » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:33 pm

primal insect isnt too fun really either
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

k

Postby Gaazy » Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:57 pm

chug water when ur done drinkin, will decrease the hangover, same with eatting bread
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

WATER SUCKS! GATORADE IS BETTER!

Postby Gargamellow » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:03 pm

Yeah, dude...I been chuggin water all day...it started with the chugging of the Gatorade in the middle of the night when I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a truck and then I filled the jug with cool refreshing ho and I have been chugging all day. It is a wonder I have only pissed twice today! BTW, I have remembered some stuff since my post this morning though, like how I ended up at the local titty bar! I think I had a good time?
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

k

Postby Gaazy » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:13 pm

im too poor for tittyy bars, if i want a girl to strip for me ill go down the hall to the latino in the dorms
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby labbats » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:20 pm

Jack Daniels is charcoal filtered to reduce the effects of a hangover. But do yourself a favor and eat a sandwich and drink a huge glass of water before you go to bed. I did after 8 beers and I felt fine all day.
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:42 pm

wow! eight beers! How were you still standing?
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby labbats » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:44 pm

I've been on binges before, but unlike 3/4 of this board I don't bullshit a post. I was home with the lady drinking beer. I had 8. Fuck off.
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Harrison » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:47 pm

LMFAO!

Sarcasm was dripping off of that in buckets.

Yeah but honestly drinking a good cup of water or even a good fruit juice (orange or apple)

And eating a sandwich (light nothing fatty) will almost guarantee no hangover, or at least lessen the blow.

The day after in the morning, get some salt into you, alcohol is a diaretic(sp?) and sucks it out of your body with the fluid.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spliffs » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:06 pm

eat a piece of chocolate or drink koolaid (water+sugar, perfect hang over treatment!) Your liver uses a lot of the bodies sugar reserves when metabolising alcohol. This is bad. I'd explain why its bad, but I dont feel like busting out my biology book.
Spliffs
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tacks » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:40 pm

Eat a piece of shut the fuck up and you will feel better.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Menlaan » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:00 pm

Ugzugz wrote:Ceno (FoH) was probably the best known shaman (all servers). He recently retired however.

Ceno retired in an awesome way too... check out this thread with a screenshot of his final camp: http://forums.interealms.com/shaman/sho ... adid=20453

Menlaan
Menlaan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby banyarevidedomg » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:03 pm

go to the health food store. Buy this -MethoSufonylMethane.

I've taken 120 capsules at a time during an experiment in which I could not get drunk.

Just drink about half a gallon of water before you go out, and nobody can outdrink you. Basically, If your drunk the night before, dont want a hangover, and arent going to throw up,.. drink 1/3rd a gallon of water and take about 30-40 MSM caps, your bopdy will process all the alcohol before you wake up.

Also, I dont carry a doctors liscense.. so of course this is all 'what I would do' context.
banyarevidedomg
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby banyarevidedomg » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:09 pm

but you can do a search for MSM or what I typed up there, and read about it.. pretty crazy stuff -- Also, why did this 'rant baout los recruitment' go here, ... why not for any other guilds? you are a bunch of stupid fucks
banyarevidedomg
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby labbats » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:34 pm

Bet you felt pretty lame after you clicked on the general section, eh, mister brilliant?
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Dethvegi » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:24 pm

Metranon wrote:primal insect isnt too fun really either

Primal Insect even when it had it's broken ae was doable. The ae is fixed now to what it was supposed to be like however.
Dethvegi
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Metranon » Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:47 pm

banyarevidedomg

vonk i am in need of a new brand of deodorant
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Next

Return to Rants and Flames