lotta stupid motherfuckers playing WoW

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

lotta stupid motherfuckers playing WoW

Postby Tikker » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:50 pm

I just can't get over the sheer volume of stupid fucks i've run into so far

at lvl 25, i think i've seen as many mindia-level fucktards in all my EQ days
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Diekan » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:12 am

Welcome to WoW - what did you honestly expect?
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:31 am

with all the instancing I expected to be able to avoid them a lot better
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Langston » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:26 am

Go to Thousand Needles... it's like the home away from home. I never see more than 6 people there and there are some great quests for 25-34. If you're beyond that point, go to Desolace... although that's becomming more crowded. :(
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:55 am

I actually don't have much issue with running around in the outdoor zones, it's easy to leave channels

it's just when I want to hit the instances and someone's not on from our little group, we have to open up and grab some random dude

and well, I'm about ready to delete this shit from my hard drive and burn the CDs
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby vonkaar » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:16 am

I hear you Tikker...

I've seen the warriors that refuse to go into defensive stance even though I'm out taunting them with my melee alone (hi, I'm a priest). I STILL see the idiots that roll on EVERYTHING (warriors rolling on bind-on-pickup cloth) ... I see shaman in mostly cloth, warriors in mostly leather...

My biggest complaint is that I think we picked the worst server for alliance:horde ratio. They probably outnumber us 4 to 1.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Lyion » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:23 am

Nope, every server has that ratio, Vonk.

Also, if it's any consolation, EQ2 has as many stupid Mofo's as WOW.

I can't believe how many complete fucktards are in both games. I miss being an elite bastard in EQ.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby DangerPaul » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:23 am

vonkaar wrote:I hear you Tikker...

I've seen the warriors that refuse to go into defensive stance even though I'm out taunting them with my melee alone (hi, I'm a priest).

My biggest complaint is that I think we picked the worst server for alliance:horde ratio. They probably outnumber us 4 to 1.

I am crying right now !
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:46 am

You always out taunt me, unless I'm really really trying.
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Martrae » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:55 am

You guys forget how bad we all were when EQ was new. You just have a bunch of newbs that still haven't gotten the hang of things yet.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:00 am

it's got nothing to do with them being n00bs

the bnet crew (in general) is just a bunch of gimpy fucktards
they just don't understand that MMO's are all about community and don't give a fuck about their reputation

and because of that they don't give a shit about fucking someone over, being dicks, or whatever

they think it's like diablo where you almost never run into the same person twice, so fucking them over must be ok

). I STILL see the idiots that roll on EVERYTHING (warriors rolling on bind-on-pickup cloth)

and that's exactly the shit I'm talking about

had some priest ninja that blue 2h staff from Wailing caverns because he could sell it for some cash, just because he didn't give a shit about the repercussions of being a gimp
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:03 am

Tikker wrote:it's got nothing to do with them being n00bs

the bnet crew (in general) is just a bunch of gimpy fucktards
they just don't understand that MMO's are all about community and don't give a fuck about their reputation

and because of that they don't give a shit about fucking someone over, being dicks, or whatever

they think it's like diablo where you almost never run into the same person twice, so fucking them over must be ok

). I STILL see the idiots that roll on EVERYTHING (warriors rolling on bind-on-pickup cloth)

and that's exactly the shit I'm talking about

had some priest ninja that blue 2h staff from Wailing caverns because he could sell it for some cash, just because he didn't give a shit about the repercussions of being a gimp

But I swear it didn't pop up telling me the item will bind when I pick it up!!!
Yeah, fuck them in their sorry asses, I agree with you Tikker which is why I only solo or duo with Vonk. Lower level warriors may have better gear, but I have more fun.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Langston » Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:03 am

I only group with people I know any more. I have been lucky that the majority of the folks I've met didn't suck. Part of that was I leveled relatively fast at first and only bumped into the same kind of people. Now that I've slowed down my leveling, I have a solid friend base as well as a guild that I can trust to not fuck everything up.

First "raid" is tonight. Go go killing the dragon in Hillsbrad!

Damn I'm uber.

*cough*
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Aatrex » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:33 am

Make sure and post pictures of your escapades Ugzugz, we all love screenshots.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:45 am

Lyion wrote:Nope, every server has that ratio, Vonk.

Also, if it's any consolation, EQ2 has as many stupid Mofo's as WOW.

I can't believe how many complete fucktards are in both games. I miss being an elite bastard in EQ.

uh no it doesn't

ner'zhul has more horde than alliance

they're all stupid though
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:11 pm

Aatrex wrote:Make sure and post pictures of your escapades Ugzugz, we all love screenshots.

Oh I will! I'll title them "Day 7" and "Day 8" and everyone will think I'm sooo cool!
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:01 pm

The problem i have is that despite what's been said, you still really need the holy trinity to be successful in the instances

and when one of your friends isn't on, you're pretty much forced to xp with fucktards
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Diekan » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:05 pm

You guys think that maybe it's because the average age of a WoW player might be around 15 or 16? Seriously, not trying to be funny - but from what I've heard and from reading the posts on other WoW *friendly* MB's - it does sound like WoW has attracted a lot more kids than EQ II has. /shrug
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tae-Bo » Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:14 pm

well you see the thing is the game is so good i don't give a fuck
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tikker » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:32 am

Diekan wrote:You guys think that maybe it's because the average age of a WoW player might be around 15 or 16? Seriously, not trying to be funny - but from what I've heard and from reading the posts on other WoW *friendly* MB's - it does sound like WoW has attracted a lot more kids than EQ II has. /shrug

I don't think it's really got anything to do with the AGE of the gamers, but more just the attitude of the gamers

I'd wager there's a lot more MMO virgins playing WoW for the 1st time compared to EQ2

they just don't understand that their most valuable possession is their reputation
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Treehorn » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:52 am

Even though you can not punt a gnome without hitting three fucktards, I think I've been pretty fortunate with the people I've met in-game so far.

I've only ever wound up with one or two complete retards in my groups, and they've either all gotten the boot, or I have just cut my losses and left the group.
I don't need no instructions to know how to ROCK!
Treehorn
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby mofish » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:03 pm

Dont play WoW, but I have been in some pretty shitty groups so far in EQ2. ALthough occasionally youll get an entire group of ex-EQers that sort of know what they are doing. Anyway, in the gimp groups, I try not to get too mad, cause its usually people just being newbs (warrior not taunting, no one assisting, not getting the healers first etc) rather than people being assholes. So its tolerable I guess. People just need to learn, and I need to be more patient :)

I have grouped with a couple of loot whores (MY groups are NBG, and I happen to need everything that drops!). Dragnos on Blackburrow specifically. Fucktard.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby chanteez » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:19 pm

Been np so far on my server. Havent met any goofs etc.
generally nice people so far, and people who actually help each other. there are occasionally know it all that you hear in general chat but thats about it.
chanteez
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:45 am

You can see someone who has come straight from Diablo instantaneously.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Nayana » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:51 am

what i find retarded is getting invited to an instance and they have set the loot to need-before-greed ..... which actually translates into yay im a plate class ill roll on everything ... but your a cloth wearer and are fucked up the ass

fucktards put it on NBG and then the warriors roll on EVERYTHING while i can only roll on cloth so the warior gets an uber robe for auction house that i could of used and i cant even turn the tables and roll on his shit...

BTW that was the last and ONLY time ive stayed in a group with that...

bunch of greedy MFers

ohh also had to put up with a shaman who even said he knows NOTHING abotu prieststs and thought he could tell me how to heal .... hell he even asked abotu 10 mins in whos gonna be main healer.... HELLO im a priest best healer in game... F U
Nayana
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Next

Return to Rants and Flames