I was wrong

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

I was wrong

Postby Witty » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:01 am

This game is so broken I cannot justify paying full price for it. I'm switching to guildwars yo.
fefn wrote:VIKING METAL 4TW ~_~
Witty
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby mofish » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:22 pm

Im still having a blast. What is so broken about it? Class balance good, no crashing, very few bugs, only one or two bugs I would consider 'major' (craftsman books being one). So whats your beef?

Rasp, 21 Bruiser
Creeping, 10 Summoner
Blackburrow
You were right Tikker. We suck.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:27 pm

Supposedly a big patch tomorrow gonna fix a lot of stuffs.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby mofish » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:37 pm

Another thing. SOE has been awesome on the patches. Little patches every day addressing stuff, unlike EQ1 where broken stuff would ride for months. God, people were WHINING AND MOANING when they took away the ability to sell crafted stuff back to merchants because pricing was borked. Its like everyone went braindead before they got to the part of the sentence with the word 'temporary.' Well, exactly one day later, you could sell back again. I was impressed.

Oh yeah, one other HUGE bug that Im really annoyed about. The /showhood command is broken on some robes! Arghh...Im playing a Troll Summoner, I need to be able to hide my ugly face! Gah! And how am I supposed to know which robe a hood will work on and which robes are broken!
You were right Tikker. We suck.
mofish
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Donnel » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:38 pm

*crosses fingers for the inclusion of alchemy descriptions*
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby kaharthemad » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:12 pm

Im havign a blast with Kahar my summoner but truth be told the Shaman class I have been playing is phenomenol (sp?) Macabrat is 16 and doing awesome. class balance and playability of a class is there unlike it was in eq1. No more carpul tunnel for the bards. Shamans are wanted as much as clerics are in groups...Can I get a AAAAAMEN brother?

My biggest problem is the staffs. I need a white cane with a red tip for my rat shamman. He already looks like one of the three blind mice. And oh yeah we need to be able to name our pets. My rat shaman wants a pet cat named Food.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Re: I was wrong

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:51 pm

God wrote:This game is so broken I cannot justify paying full price for it. I'm switching to guildwars yo.

you are a fucking tool. for a game that has only been out a month it works fucking godamn great.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Kaeerwen » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:54 pm

Have fun in GuildWars.
"Jared's off the diet?!" a California woman said incredulously. "It's suicide for me!"
Kaeerwen
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Martrae » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:55 pm

Due to some additional fixes we wanted to incorporate into this week's update, we have changed out timetable slightly. Our goal is to push the update to the Test server Thursday afternoon, and then to the live servers either Friday or at the beginning of next week.

We appreciate that many of you are anxious to see these changes. However, we would rather wait a little longer so that we can offer a more comprehensive update that addresses a greater number of issues and has a higher degree of stability. When you see the lengthy notes that accompany this update, you'll understand why we're taking some extra time to get it right.

Thanks again for your patience.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:36 pm

God is still a tool. We are wurkin o nit.

Thanks again for yur patientz.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby DangerPaul » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:39 pm

good call to move to R & Fs ...

:ugh:
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:37 pm

You are leaving EQ2 for Guildwars? And commenting on EQ2 being "broken"?

Lmfao
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:53 pm

Dude...I am only posting here because seeing "God" say "I was wrong" was pretty fricking amusing.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Witty » Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:37 am

wow ralph you are touchy :dunno:

As I have stated before, it is a very well designed game and pretty damn good for just coming out, a 200% improvement from eq1 np. I dont enjoy WoW that much, I dont see myself playing the Matrix online or anything like that anytime soon. So I'm going with free, fun and more casual. What apparantly a few of you seemed to have missed was that I thought it was broken and I can't justify paying $15 a month for it.

If you all haven't heard of this game having problems then grats to you, but I have faced many. And it's not worth it tome...
Witty
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:25 am

I'm a gleaming ray of sunshine... but sometimes I get hot.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:25 am

.....like hotter than MC Hammer.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Witty » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:29 am

Whatever man, fuck you.
Witty
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Kaeerwen » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:56 am

omgomgzburn!!1!!1@@@
"Jared's off the diet?!" a California woman said incredulously. "It's suicide for me!"
Kaeerwen
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:04 pm

God wrote:Whatever man, fuck you.

No sir, FUck U! Pistols at dawn we'll settle this like men.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Rants and Flames