Why did I leave?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Why did I leave?

Postby Pacemaker » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:45 pm

I cant believe the few assumptions and flames I saw while reading your personal guild area of this forum. You think I used the guild? You are fuckin insane! You think I pre-meditated to join another guild at 60? Another dumb-ass assumption. I left simply due to the fact that I have been running around with these players since early 50s and I enjoyed their company and what they actually stand for. We are all out to learn the higher end areas and enjoy it. None of us are in it for the loot, but rather simply for the pure enjoyment. This is what I pay for, my ultimate decision. End of story.

I think I did a fair share of helping many out and definately dont deserve some of the bullshit comments made. Enough said.

Bilge
Pacemaker
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Tadpole » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:15 pm

Aren't you related to Paul?
Tadpole
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Pacemaker » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:43 pm

yes I am

Bilge
Pacemaker
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby 10sun » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:16 pm

my condolences.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Tadpole » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:32 pm

I can tell, you two bitch alike. :boots:
Tadpole
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Pacemaker » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:07 am

Have you ever heard me bitch? I thought not.

Bilge
Pacemaker
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:53 am

I didn't mean to call your mom a tosser... It just kinda slipped out.

:cold: :cold: :cold:
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:27 am

You would have been able to group with us as well if you didn't decide to blow through content to prove to yourself how important lvl 60 is. If you had waited 1 or 2 more weeks, we'd be fielding 2 groups in the 50+ range...but whatever you want to do is fine, it's your game.

This is why I constantly struggled to why you'd fly through the content for no reason.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Pacemaker » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:50 am

So, I had too much time on my hands. I cant help the fact I chose to stay up long hours due to an addiction problem. I wasnt proving anything to anyone, thats just the way it happened. As far as doing things with your guild, I still can. It doesnt mean that I have alienated anyone. I am still sending shit I get to nameless members. Not a big deal as far as I am concerned.

Bilge
Pacemaker
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Tacks » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:48 am

As I said before, it's just REALLY got to me that you couldn't even send anyone a tell. Hell I didn't even know until I logged on and looked at the roster and didn't see your name. I'm all for people having fun while they're on, what other reason is there to play?

Common courtesy.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby WoWShaman » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:21 am

Fuck common courtesy.
I'll be the first to say it. No one owes anyone in a game shit. If you choose to believe otherwise then your a dipshit.
If he chooses to leave be a man and dont whine, Just accept it and move on, There is no reason to guilt trip. The man said his peace be cool and deal.

Im done.
:vonk:
To all my freaks out there,
Holla if you hear me !
Big Bad Booty Shaman in the house!
WoWShaman
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby labbats » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:24 am

WoWShaman wrote:Fuck common courtesy.
I'll be the first to say it. No one owes anyone in a game shit. If you choose to believe otherwise then your a dipshit.
If he chooses to leave be a man and dont whine, Just accept it and move on, There is no reason to guilt trip. The man said his peace be cool and deal.

Im done.

lootwhore incoming
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Langston » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:26 am

There's something to be said about loyalty and dedication to a guild in an MMO... but in general, and at the end of the day, if the person wants to make changes to enjoy the GAME more, that takes precedence over some quasi-affiliation to some make believe guild.

A lot of people get very worked up over people coming and going to a guild... like it's a personal affront if someone /disbands without a reason that the rest of the guild agrees with or can understand. It's rather silly... always has been. Same thing happened in EQ all the time.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:30 am

WoWShaman wrote:Fuck common courtesy.

Im done.

Fuck you, piece of shit.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:33 pm

I still don't see what the big deal is. Its not like he blew out of the guild, he still talks in tells to half the guild, and no one had any time invested in him. The game is just over a month old, he missed the first week of the game, its not like he played with everyone for several months, got access to some mystical wonderful zone and dumped you for the next bigger raiding guild. he left because he had friendships developed in another guild, big fucking deal. He owes no one an explanation, since the only reason he came to this server and joined this guild because he was following me. He has no connection to anyone, he never posts on NT and 99% of our guild didn't know him in EQ other than by name.

Quit taking it to heart you fucking pussy or I will shit on you.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:55 pm

Who are you talking to exactly? From the posts here I don't think anyone is bent out of shape, they just thought it was rude that he didn't even say "bye!".
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Freon » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:16 pm

Everyone but Ug has good points. It's tough to see people leave and it's even tougher to make the decision to leave a clan. It's one most of us have had to make in at least one MMORPG and we know it isn't fun. I have done it the way Bilge did it which is not to say anything because it's easier that way. Having to explain yourself sucks, because you end up hurting peoples feelings either way.

I don't really blame Bilge because I am in very similar boat and like me he was probably heavily recruited by the folks he was playing with and having fun with. During the past 2 weeks I have been playing with the same lvl 60's in Wanderers and Cover of Darkness much more then the peeps in the nameless clan. Have I considered joining them? Sure I have but my real life friends are in the nameless so I will stick with you guys until we get a good lvl 60 base. If in a month or so the clan does not seem to be going where I would like it to go then well I will have to reconsider my options but for the time being things are looking good and we got good potential.

Peace out Bilge... Have fun wherever you go, look me up if you need a healer =)

Freon
Freon
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby 10sun » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:18 pm

I knew him in EQ.

He was a dickhead, so I made him an officer in my guild.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Haxx » Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:57 pm

You always did like the cock.
-Haxx
Haxx
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Tadpole » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:01 pm

Way to bump a two month old thread you fucking knave.

:locked:
Tadpole
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:49 pm

KNAVE is a great word.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tikker » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:47 pm

I prefer Navel to knave

especially since the navels will be out an about in a month or 2 for all to see
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby ruthlessdirtnap » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:24 pm

Navels Must be a type of person? Tikker?
ruthlessdirtnap
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Darcler » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:48 pm

knave was the word on Lingo once. fyi.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Tadpole » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:37 pm

Yes, it is a great word. Used a lot in Shakespeare. :cool6:
Tadpole
NT Veteran