For Vonkaar:

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 am

But how many wawrriors do you know who actually USE cloth?
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:49 am

just get used to the fact that people are fucking retarded and don't give a shit about the community, only making themselves more uberl33t
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby chanteez » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:56 pm

if i meet a good person outside of guild i usually stick them on friends list, and keep contact that way..

tho with honorbound i dont have to group outside of guild very often/rarely

so i dont get the lack of community feeling that some do i guess.

now to me if a rogue etc is in group and its a good upgrade for loot, I dont think a warrior should bid on it based that they have alot more options. Only time guildy/warrior bids on them is if noone else can use then he will.
chanteez
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Nayana » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:15 am

Tell your group NBG when you start up

NBG is just ASS, IMO you should only NBG if you trust all the people in your group. just like you should only FFA if you trust everyone.

NBG = warrior can roll on 95% of the drops, priests, and other casters can only roll on about 20% of the drops...

so what happens if an item drops that noone would actually equip?? warrior gets it (or has the best chance to get it), or hey what about when a cloth item drops. one that would sell well in AH but would also be very usefull to me as a priest... warrior rolls and wins and im left holding my sac, while the warrior goes and gets to be the loot whore.

Also one of my tradeskills is enchanting which is a pain in the ass to raise. if im in a group i usually roll on everything so i can disenchant ect... i also let the group know if i get an item you would actually wear just say so and its yours.

Definatley a lot of jackasses in WoW, you have to make sure you protect yourself.
Nayana
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Zanchief » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:21 pm

Nayana wrote:NBG = warrior can roll on 95% of the drops, priests, and other casters can only roll on about 20% of the drops...

What the crap are you whining about?

Warriors roll on Mail till 40 and Plate after that. Thats it.

How exactly does a warrior have a better chance of rolling on something then someone else? Magic warrior dice?

Stop fucking whining.
Zanchief

Postby Langston » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:19 pm

Yeah - lots of warriors "need" (remember the "N" in NBG?) cloth armor.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Nayana » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:27 pm

How exactly does a warrior have a better chance of rolling on something then someone else?

you missed the point... i was comparing priests to warriors in NBG
warrior can roll on plate, mail, leather, cloth, swords(1h and 2h), daggers, staffs, maces (1h and 2h), axes, neck, ring

priest can roll on -- cloth, daggers, 1h maces, staffs, neck, ring

13 things war can roll on vs 6 a priest can ... over twice what a priest can roll on...

now im NOT sayign all warriors are dicks and roll on cloth.. just IMO if you go NBG you should trust the people. this of course becomes less of an issue in higher levels when people are generally more respaecable... but I do recal one incident myself where i was grouped with a greedy warrior as leader who insisted on NBG .. rolled on a cloth robe that i would have liked at that time ( he rolled on everything ). In that case NBG just allowed the warrior to roll on everythign for selling while i was left only being able to roll on stuff i could actually equip .. a tad unbalanced.

Also.. im an enchanter in game so i would like to be able to roll on loot ( that noone would wear at all) to help me skill up enchanting
Nayana
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Nayana » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:31 pm

damn no edit feature... the warrior that rolled on that cloth robe did win it and refused to hand it over.. ( forgot to add that)

NBG can work quite well.. i have just been burned by it and not exactly a fan
Nayana
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Tacks » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:17 am

Again, don't group with jackasses.

Why the fuck didn't you play on our server, then you wouldn't be having this problem.

Also, what kind of warrior rolls on cloth loot.

Lastly, fuck enchanters, they are the real lootwhores, not the warriors.

As an engineer what the fuck do I get to roll on? That 20 silver gem while you roll on your green item for your shard that you enchant someone and make 300% profit? Give me a break.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:20 am

Taxx wrote:Why the fuck didn't you play on our server, then you wouldn't be having this problem.

lies, there is most definetly retards on our server. Some are even guilded with us.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:21 am

And it will be taken care of, I can't do anything if people don't bring it to my attention.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:45 am

I bring it to your attention, you won't let me be the PR guy.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:47 am

hahahahaha
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:22 pm

This guy Kezz is a slackboss leveler cause he PVPs every night.

/guildremove please.
Zanchief

Postby Tacks » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:41 pm

sigh i'll be 55 tonight, i'm like what 7th highest in guild? FU!
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:49 pm

I won't be on tonight because my house is a wreck, and I want to clean it instead of playing a video game.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:49 pm

right behind me sir
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Darcler » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:53 pm

I think I am the lowest level in the guild again. I think the new priest and shaman (alts?) passed me. I truely suck and should be GR'd :(
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Nayana » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:24 am

i have no problems lettign other people rool on the stuff i roll on to disenchant.. sellit in AH for all i care... simply put if noone will equip it somone is likley going to see a profit off it. ohh and FYI enchanting is a bitch of a tradeskill to level up ... very expensive i have yet to come close to getting more than what i put into it... ohh and im 225 enchanting now.... guess what ... to get to my trainer now... i have to have some help claering halfway through uldaman to see the trainer.. not exactly just going to your trainer in a town and saying hi ...

and this incident i spoke of was when i was in my low 20's i have since refrained from grouping with many people since then.... and as for what kind of warrior rolls on cloth... a greedy one
Nayana
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Zanchief » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:27 am

Nayana wrote:ohh and im 225 enchanting now.... guess what ... to get to my trainer now... i have to have some help claering halfway through uldaman to see the trainer.. not exactly just going to your trainer in a town and saying hi ...

He's at the begining of Uldaman.

Just needed to clarify.
Zanchief

Postby Tacks » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:01 am

What Zanchief said...and Enchanting is no more expensive than what I do...actually it can be cheaper depending on how much you solo.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:59 am

Fuck any tradeskiller that whines until they do the Blacksmithing Armorsmith quest, 435 Mithril bars, suck my dick.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Nayana » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:13 pm

He's at the begining of Uldaman.

Just needed to clarify.

i call BULLSHIT

please PLEASE prove me wrong here... show me otherwise... PLEASE cause... it blows ass having to clear over halfway in just to get to ench trainer... not something i can do solo... at least not yet
Nayana
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby vonkaar » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:28 pm

you know there are 2 entrances to Uldaman, right?
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Arlos » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:20 am

I concur on the annoyance of the Armorsmith quest. BLEAH. That took for fucking ever. And the stuff you get to make isn't even worth a damn. About the only benefit to going Armorsmith is that you can make Dark Iron Breastplate, and it's Bind on Pickup. It's a very very nice BP, but it takes 160 Dark Iron Ore (Yes, ONE HUNDRED AND FUCKING SIXTY ORE) to make, so look forward to spending the rest of your natural life in BRD.

-Arlos
Arlos
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames