Reselling Vendor items

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:14 pm

Staples. like 20 million.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:16 pm

eek.

New thread topic: Do doctors use staples because it's cooler to make the "cha-chunk" noise than to sew something up?
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:18 pm

Heals nicer and 10x quicker to apply :)
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:20 pm

Heals nicer? Really?

I would think little stitches would not only cause less scarring but also hold the incision closed better. I thought they used staples only when closing up a large incision due to the sheer number of stitches potentially involved and the chance for them to break and your uterus to fall out. :/
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:24 pm

Stomach skins heals hella fast. I was still numb in the legs for hours so it was working on healing while I was drugged up and bedridden.

To get a baby out, it takes a mighty big cut, especially my chunker (even the incision wasnt big enough, they had to vacuum still). It would take hours to carefully sew. After the staples came out, which by the way is SO cool to feel, they put skin regenning tape on the cut that stayed on for a week or so.

The image of a uterus falling out of a hole in my stomach and me walking around dragging it with me made me nearly pee in my pants. very lol
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:26 pm

I gotta get me some skinning regenning tape... I'd put it over Finawin's mouth. That would be funny. :)
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:27 pm

The part in The Matrix where Neo's mouth melds together freaked me out. So no, that wouldnt be funny. I would cower in a corner.

I have successfully derailed a flaming thread to talk about c-sections. Some kind of prize? Like maybe a pink name, Vonk? :dunno:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:28 pm

We discussed what is necessary for you to get a special title. *cough*
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:32 pm

I would like the change before the actions take place, so I know I'm not getting jipped.....apparently everyone on Nameless knows I will do said actions because I am a cock gobbling whore :dunno:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:34 pm

Oh.... well... uh... would you accept a letter of credit instead? I have to protect the Naming assets, you know...
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:34 pm

PINK NAME DAMN IT
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:39 pm

After reviewing your application, I'm sorry to inform you that your request for a pink name has been declined. The reasons for this decision include, but are not limited to:

- Lack of submitting form 38b.1, "Saran Wrap Photo" to the naming office

Please submit the required paperwork before applying again. You can submit the forms via Private Message to Ugzugz.

:angel:
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:41 pm

pass
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Langston » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:43 pm

it was worth a shot. :)
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Adivina » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:25 pm

Oh lord, at first I did not realize you had a c-section. I thought Ugz was asking about episiotimy stitches. I about passed out trying to imagine having staples in my cooch....
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:28 pm

You are not allowed to use the word cooch anywhere in my presence or where my presence could be possible.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby DangerPaul » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:36 pm

Darcler wrote:PINK NAME DAMN IT

no

Aryylas wrote:People make money off other people's stupidity all the time.

It's the way the economy works and it will never change.

Ugzug, they also make money off fellow guildmates by selling them items needed for quest turn-ins instead of giving to fellow guild members. I would elaborate, but I will save that for Atensen, who can explain better.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby WoWShaman » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:48 pm

So back onto track.
Ahem

I will and always will make money off idioits. And well if your said idioit deal with it.
I wont claim any hard work to make money. I just buy stuff when I can and sell it for a mark up. Everyone does it. get over it.

Know the batteries in your TV remote? Nuff said.
Oh and in case this s brought up as a game. Well this game has a economy and its a fucked up one that I plan to make cyber money in it by selling to people like you who say they went and found it but in reality ended up buying at the AH to then come cry to the board about how much they hate the system.

Your no diffrent Ug, You say you hate the system but you still buy from it.
But thats okay cuz I still got much <3 for ya and Maeya. Say hi for me please kk thx.
To all my freaks out there,
Holla if you hear me !
Big Bad Booty Shaman in the house!
WoWShaman
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:59 pm

WoWShaman wrote:So back onto track.
Ahem

I will and always will make money off idioits. And well if your said idioit deal with it.
I wont claim any hard work to make money. I just buy stuff when I can and sell it for a mark up. Everyone does it. get over it.

Know the batteries in your TV remote? Nuff said.
Oh and in case this s brought up as a game. Well this game has a economy and its a fucked up one that I plan to make cyber money in it by selling to people like you who say they went and found it but in reality ended up buying at the AH to then come cry to the board about how much they hate the system.

Your no diffrent Ug, You say you hate the system but you still buy from it.
But thats okay cuz I still got much <3 for ya and Maeya. Say hi for me please kk thx.

Don't ever call anyone else an "idioit"
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:22 am

Ugzug, they also make money off fellow guildmates by selling them items needed for quest turn-ins instead of giving to fellow guild members. I would elaborate, but I will save that for Atensen, who can explain better.

Really now? I have NEVER sold anything to a guildie, in fact I loose money because of how kind I am to people in the guild. If I find green/blue items while fighting I always disenchant them and provided enchantments to guildmates for free, rather than selling the items or the enchantments to outside parties. I often find myself scrapping to even be able to buy my spells on level, but its ok because I enjoy doing things for my guildmates. I can say in all confidence that many people have done the same for me with other tradeskills.
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Maeya » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:24 am

Who are you?
Maeya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Adivina » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:24 am

Your undead lady has crazy cleavage..... :eyecrazy:
Donnel wrote:

Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby DangerPaul » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:37 am

AdivinaDarkfyre wrote:

Really now? I have NEVER sold anything to a guildie, in fact I loose money because of how kind I am to people in the guild. If I find green/blue items while fighting I always disenchant them and provided enchantments to guildmates for free, rather than selling the items or the enchantments to outside parties. I often find myself scrapping to even be able to buy my spells on level, but its ok because I enjoy doing things for my guildmates. I can say in all confidence that many people have done the same for me with other tradeskills.

I didn't say Adivina in my post, dear. Also, I am the one who leveled blackskilling by making stuff for people free all the time, so I know what you are saying.
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Maeya » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:39 am

Your undead lady has crazy cleavage.....

I know, she's sexy. She doesn't have rotty elbows either. But I don't really play her anymore, I mainly play a troll now.
Maeya
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Langston » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:40 am

Maeya wrote:

Who are you?

Kadah.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames