Fabled no more?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: retard

Postby Martrae » Wed Apr 21, 2004 11:32 am

Aurind wrote:Because you're a fucking retard bit.. that's why we complain. No, seriously... the fabled mobs kicked ass and dropped some damn nice loot. All you guys that don't think so, I'm only guessing are too lazy to camp for shit. I got some damn good fabled gear, the main thing I'ma miss is the fabled jboots. Wish they'd been up for a few more months... would have loved to have had them on my last 2 chars. Got them for all the rest. I'ma laugh if I see some of you in game while I'm wizzing by you.. HARHAR!

Aurind

What are you? 12? 13?

When your testes drop come back and let us know, mmmkay?
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Langston » Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:33 pm

damn nice loot

The majority of the posters on this board are/were in mid to high-level raiding guilds where the loot that drops makes the fabled items look like newb gear.

It is possible, with your Fabled JBoots, that you might run past one or two of the people on this board... however, the difference is that they'll be the ones laughing at your corpse that you so hurriedly "wizzed by them" to go create.

I'ma [sic] thinking that you are still struggling to get clear of PoN and PoD.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Aurind » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:46 pm

lamers lamers lamers...

Ugz... the majority of posters that are in those high level guilds would be out getting the fabled items that are better than alot of droppable stuff for there alts... don't be a tard.

Mar... shut the fuck up... you're a lame ass that has no idea what IT's talking about.

Tos... I seemed to remember this being an EQ board.... hmmmmm. And by the way... you know that reading this post you're wasting your life waiting for pixels right?

I refer back to my previous post... there are SOME pretty fucking stupid people on this board after all.

For the love of GOD, stop being a tard already.

Aurind
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby brinstar » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:56 pm

noted and ignored
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Martrae » Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:57 pm

You are a child. Thinking you're the shit cuz you got some drops. Quit Ragzing already.

(had to toss that in there somewhere, that thread does have it's uses)
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tossica » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:28 pm

"Tos... I seemed to remember this being an EQ board.... hmmmmm. And by the way... you know that reading this post you're wasting your life waiting for pixels right?"

It's my job to wait for pixels on the screen.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Hordace Coldfire » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:48 pm

Ugz... the majority of posters that are in those high level guilds would be out getting the fabled items that are better than alot of droppable stuff for there alts... don't be a tard.
Actually, the majority would simply take them to EPs and get the shit that drops there. With that said, I am still a ways off of EPs and didn't want any of the fabled shit that dropped other than jboots(pre nerf).
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=138953" target= "My_Shit">Hordace Coldfire</a>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=118557" target="My_Shit">Balthamel Mysticwolf</a>
<a href="http://b3.ezboard.com/bsuntzuguilds" target= "My_Shit">Sun Tzu Guardians</a>
The Nameless
Hordace Coldfire
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Langston » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:34 pm

Aurind - the upper guilds rot elemental drops, they gimp in their alts and let them loot shit 5x better than the crap fabled. Get a clue.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby lauranthala » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:18 pm

I sense Vonk's Magical Carpet Ride to R&F coming soon!
Huntress Lauranthala Starwind
Warder of Tunare
Forest Stalker of Euphoria
lauranthala
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Bah, you're on the crack rock!

Postby Aurind » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:30 am

Why is it that I know several of these high end guild people you're talking about... some on this board that I won't name.... that were pimping out in the fabled. This one particular guild doesn't do anything except time now.... tards. I'm not talking about you lamers that think you're uber. I'm talking about dudes that don't waste time in the planes unless their in time or somewhere else equally bad ass. So... STFU! Eat me.... and now that I've had breakfast... what's for lunch... RAR!!!!!! :twisted:

Aurind
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Aurind » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:44 am

http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf

By the way.. here's a new training video for you folks that are tards! ;)

Aurind
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Drem » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:13 am

hey i got the jboots on the second day they were out and i could target people with them because they casted sow. why did sony ruin me?
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby lauranthala » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:13 am

My lvl 23 wiz loves his Fabled Ishva Robe- ID4 is just peachy~
Huntress Lauranthala Starwind
Warder of Tunare
Forest Stalker of Euphoria
lauranthala
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Aurind » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:19 am

lauranthala wrote:My lvl 23 wiz loves his Fabled Ishva Robe- ID4 is just peachy~
No doubt... My 18 Necro is digging that robe too! I'm almost thinking about switching mains I love that thing so much. Well, not to mention I just dig my necro in general. =)

And yeah... sucks that they nerfed the jboots... but I would say they were still worth the camp. Faster than run4 when you're outside... though just marginally. And I mean, come on... that camp is nothing compared to trying to wait for the regular jboots. =)

Aurind
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Re: Bah, you're on the crack rock!

Postby Hordace Coldfire » Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:29 pm

Aurind wrote:Why is it that I know several of these high end guild people you're talking about... some on this board that I won't name.... that were pimping out in the fabled. This one particular guild doesn't do anything except time now.... tards. I'm not talking about you lamers that think you're uber. I'm talking about dudes that don't waste time in the planes unless their in time or somewhere else equally bad ass. So... STFU! Eat me.... and now that I've had breakfast... what's for lunch... RAR!!!!!! :twisted:

Aurind

Rummage around in your couch, find a quarter, and attempt to purchase a clue.
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=138953" target= "My_Shit">Hordace Coldfire</a>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=118557" target="My_Shit">Balthamel Mysticwolf</a>
<a href="http://b3.ezboard.com/bsuntzuguilds" target= "My_Shit">Sun Tzu Guardians</a>
The Nameless
Hordace Coldfire
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Aurind » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:55 pm

Hordace Coldfire wrote:
Aurind wrote:Why is it that I know several of these high end guild people you're talking about... some on this board that I won't name.... that were pimping out in the fabled. This one particular guild doesn't do anything except time now.... tards. I'm not talking about you lamers that think you're uber. I'm talking about dudes that don't waste time in the planes unless their in time or somewhere else equally bad ass. So... STFU! Eat me.... and now that I've had breakfast... what's for lunch... RAR!!!!!! :twisted:

Aurind

Rummage around in your couch, find a quarter, and attempt to purchase a clue.

Damn, you mean you had to buy a clue? You have to buy ass too?
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Martrae » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:20 pm

Damn...now he's on "I know you are, but what am I?"

Shut up already, you sound worse than my 2 year old.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Aurind » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:31 am

Martrae wrote:Damn...now he's on "I know you are, but what am I?"

Shut up already, you sound worse than my 2 year old.
Martrae... I've got to say... you're come backs are so damn original it's just not funny. So far you've used... "are you 12 or 13?".... "You're such a child.".... "you are worse than my 2 year old.". This thread should have ended forever ago, but I just can't let it end with a stupid ass comment like that... so in response......

Would you just shut the fuck up and let this thread die already you cock gobling whiney ass bitch! Why don't you fucking shoot yourself, as one day I might need all that oxygen you're just sitting around wasting. Refer to tard training 101 video above, because next time I see you behind the counter at Burger King, I want to hear it done right.... BITCH!

Now, see if you can go for a record on the childish thing. Come on buddy... I know you can do it.... I bet if you think real hard you can come up with one more. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....."
Aurind
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Drem » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:46 am

god that was lame
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby vonkaar » Fri Apr 23, 2004 6:47 am

sounds like a rant to me!
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Martrae » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:11 am

ROFL....is that the best you can do? Call me a bitch?

You see it happens to be true.

What is also true is you have the ranting skills of a 2 year old. Gonna do the 'I'm water and you're glue. It rolls off me and sticks to you next"?

You prepubescent, no hair on your dick wonder. You obviously try to jack off repeatedly while looking at your toons inventory, but since you haven't even grown a pair all you are left with is that frustrated feeling that somethings missing. So you log in, and spend massive amounts of time sitting at a boring ass camp so you can get that next 'uber' drop so you can try again.

That doesn't completely satisfy tho, does it cuz you come here and try to get other people excited for you, hoping they'll show you the proper way to jack off, and no one here gives 2 shits about what gear you have. This leaves you with the same old let down feeling again, doesn't it?

So you try a couple lame ass attempts at flaming. They are filled with such great advice as calling people tards, bitches and saying "Eat me". Those flames are the equivilent to your 'uber' drops. They just don't quite fill anyone with envy. Pity perhaps but not envy.

The best part tho was this

You have to buy ass too?

Remember this hon. Cuz with your 'uber' loot and pathetic flames, this is the only way you'll ever get any.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Drem » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:14 am

oh i thought the best part was when vonkaar moved it, guys
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Griever » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:16 am

It was recently brought to my attention that I have become a bit vulger on this board in a couple of threads. I agree 100% and would like to appologize for my behavior. I know it's not important to the regulars of this board, but the person that brought it to my attention reminded me that this is a public forum. So to anyone I did offend, again I appologize, and I will be watching myself in the future.

Aurind

LOL
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

k

Postby Gaazy » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:22 am

oh snap mart got fwned :roll:
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Martrae » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:32 am

Nah, takes a lot more than a wannabe to pwn me. He didn't even ruffle my feathers, did make me laugh tho. :)

Maybe I should hire him on for personal entertainment! Could pull the plug on his life...er...computer and listen to him argue with my kids. :)

C'mon Aurind! I could pay you more than the pittance you make delivering newspapers!
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames