Fuck you.

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby spifits » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:17 am

wow what a worthless flame.... I really think somone posts this kinda crap because this forum has been stagnent (sp) pretty much..... Or is somone who has 2 accounts and likes to start and then talk shit to themselves hahaha
"Some Friends help you move, But real friends help u move bodies" some bumpersticker
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=630482
spifits
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Re: Fuck you.

Postby Themosticles » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:35 am

brinstar wrote:
jackal wrote:You guys are pathetic. :asshole:
I read some of the topics on this Rant and Flames forum and all I see is this...

"Don't take my camp, I can do it just fine!!1"

"Oh wait this isn't the right place to post he might stalk me again, mother!!1"

"Hey EQ2 sucks, lets bitch about it!"

"WoW, HARH AHR HA RHA RR"

Holy shit, totally fucking funny guys. I am sorry to say to all you EQ players that you have failed in any and all ways of being funny.
:wtf:
So lets see, why don't we think just a little harder instead of posting little one post sentances that take up forum bandwidth..

I see all these EQ players and they are a disgrace to forum posting like I was in the general discussion saw a topic called "Memories..." the first person who posted posted a memory and after that the thread went to shit I didn't even have to go on to the other pages to see how much trash it was. You guys type your little one line sentances and think, "HOT DAMN I AM NOW A POPULAR GUY"

Sorry, you fail once again, you are still a nobody sitting behind your computer eatting popcorn as you wait for you EQ servers to come back up. Your girlfriend left you for her ex- because he gave sex better then you, your still failing your classes because all you do is sleep all day in school and not care because you don't pay for it, your parents do. And yes you still think to yourself every night making stupid remarks about how your life sucks and how hard you have it and you wonder if anyone will miss you when you kill yourself as you have so planned do so in the same way you saw from one of your favorite movies on the bathtub suicide way.

NEWS FLASH :owned: NEWS FLASH

No-one cares, your not going to heaven, your going to hell. There is no God you just wasted 1/3 of your life and money believing it.

That last emoticon is awesome!

hahah
Themosticles
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby gdhc2 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:14 pm

This is my kind of person.

Send me a pm please.
gdhc2
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Drem » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:58 pm