Fuck you.

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Fuck you.

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:46 am

You guys are pathetic. :asshole:
I read some of the topics on this Rant and Flames forum and all I see is this...

"Don't take my camp, I can do it just fine!!1"

"Oh wait this isn't the right place to post he might stalk me again, mother!!1"

"Hey EQ2 sucks, lets bitch about it!"

"WoW, HARH AHR HA RHA RR"

Holy shit, totally fucking funny guys. I am sorry to say to all you EQ players that you have failed in any and all ways of being funny.
:wtf:
So lets see, why don't we think just a little harder instead of posting little one post sentances that take up forum bandwidth..

I see all these EQ players and they are a disgrace to forum posting like I was in the general discussion saw a topic called "Memories..." the first person who posted posted a memory and after that the thread went to shit I didn't even have to go on to the other pages to see how much trash it was. You guys type your little one line sentances and think, "HOT DAMN I AM NOW A POPULAR GUY"

Sorry, you fail once again, you are still a nobody sitting behind your computer eatting popcorn as you wait for you EQ servers to come back up. Your girlfriend left you for her ex- because he gave sex better then you, your still failing your classes because all you do is sleep all day in school and not care because you don't pay for it, your parents do. And yes you still think to yourself every night making stupid remarks about how your life sucks and how hard you have it and you wonder if anyone will miss you when you kill yourself as you have so planned do so in the same way you saw from one of your favorite movies on the bathtub suicide way.

NEWS FLASH :owned: NEWS FLASH

No-one cares, your not going to heaven, your going to hell. There is no God you just wasted 1/3 of your life and money believing it.
Your name means nothing to me.
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Re: Fuck you.

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:12 am

jackal wrote:No-one cares, you're not going to heaven, you're going to hell.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:14 am

Nobody here plays EQ, YOURRRRRR'RER'ER'ER'E'RE'RE going to hell.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:17 am

This isn't a flame about English usage and grammar. This is a flame about how lame you, yor board, yor posts, yor mother, and everything you know and how lame it is.

So why don't you try again? :asshole:

Oh wait are you busy going to http://www.dictionary.com to make sure everything is correct so you don't look like an idiot after trying to make me look like one?
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Langston » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:22 am

jackal wrote:after trying to make me look like one?

Damn.

You beat us to it.
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:23 am

People who live in podunk towns in the middle of PA shouldn't throw stones......
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:28 am

And this is where I say... :umno:

1)"Ugzugz", so let me ask you, is your e-penis growing as you post on this thread to correct my English? Even though it has nothing to do with the topic which you people on this forum seem to be good at doing, getting off-topic that is.

2)Martrae, you shouldn't talk seeing as how your from good ol' Ohio.

I use to live in Ohio, what is the incest there not working out for you so you decided to come on over to the forums and make fun of where other people live?

I don't think anyone on this forum is, "WELL GOD DAMN I LIVE IN FUCKING THE WHITE HOUSE AND I OWN ALL YOUR SHITTY LIVING LOCATIONS"

No your not cool, no-one gives two shits about where anyone lives.

:owned:
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Martrae » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:35 am

Nice attempt....for a 10 year old.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:37 am

:lol: ...................... :repost:
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Martrae » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:38 am

Really? I had no idea I had posted those words before. Thanx for the heads up!
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:40 am

So Martrae the entire time you have posted on this thread you have said a total of.. 3 sentances.

What? You can't think of anything remotely intelligent to say to me besides saying, "You live in a nowhere town in PA" and "Your 10 years old"

I think I recall my cousin who just turned 8 saying something along the lines of what you say to his brother when they are picking on each other.

:owned:
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Donnel » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:53 am

jackal wrote: your board, your posts, your mother
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:53 am

Hmm how close to the middle of PA? I could go say hello.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:53 am

NEWSFLASH, if you don't like the boards, don't read them, it won't hurt any of our feelings.

HEY I live in a podunk town in PA
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Martrae » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:53 am

If you would post something intelligent I would respond in an intelligent manner. Until then you are nothing more than another wannabe coolguy that thinks insulting people that post here somehow gives them an edge on life.

So gratz wannabe #5062, you are the latest in a long line.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:55 am

I think you should spoil his fun and tell us where he lives and who he is.

He is the JACKAL!!!!!!!!
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:59 am

1)Donnel, you are the biggest fucking moron in the world. I blatantly put the text in bold to PROVE they were mis-spelled because this isn't a thread on grammar, it is a thread on how lame you are.

2)Taxx - Lebanon, PA.

3)Kizzy, you are so right, if you don't like it, don't read it. No-one is forcing anyone to read this forum.

4)Martrae - This is a Rant and Flame forum, it is made for Rants and Flame, you're a Moderator you should know this, unless you just sucked the admins dick or gave him a webcam show to get your Moderator access.

5)Kizzy, Refer to #2
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Donnel » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:00 am

jackal wrote:1)Donnel, you are the biggest fucking moron in the world. I blatantly put the text in bold to PROVE they were misspelled because this isn't a thread on grammar, it is a thread on how lame you are.

2)Taxx - Lebanon, PA.

3)Kizzy, you are so right, if you don't like it, don't read it. No-one is forcing anyone to read this forum.

4)Martrae - This is a Rant and Flame forum, it is made for Rants and Flame, you're a Moderator you should know this, unless you just sucked the admins dick or gave him a webcam show to get your Moderator access.

5)Kizzy, Refer to #2
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:01 am

Damn, you caught me. I suck as a mod. Or is that sucked a mod? Either way works.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Donnel » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:01 am

Now that's ironic, misspelling misspelled.
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:02 am

Hah Lebanon...how's your horse and carriage?
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:03 am

Good one Martrae, I liked it. :lol:

You are a very funny person, in your own mind.

But don't get too angry as this thread is for fun and games, I hope none of you are taking this thread serious. If you are please refer to your telephone book and call the first psychiatrist you find.

Tool.
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:04 am

Where do these pussies come from?

He speaks of intelligence and can barely form a "sentance".
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby jackal » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:07 am

Easy Harrison, we are the true forum people.

Unlike you guys and your 1-line "sentance" posts.

You have to understand, its the concept not the reality.
jackal
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Martrae » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:08 am

Who's angry? I'm just waiting for something good (or at least interesting) to be posted.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Next

Return to Rants and Flames