1337 d00d versus ub3r n00b

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Diekan » Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:35 am

Lyion wrote:
kiral wrote:im tired, been camping lvl 30 stuff for hours in bloodlines ;/ and havent slept. but hey

How is bloodlines? I get it free with All Access, and it looks cool.

Human Rogues > Barbarian Rogues~

now now we all know that ALL Rogues are > all. Let's just leave it at that.
Diekan
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby ForestStalker_Innoruuk » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:02 am

:lol: :bowdown: :( :dunno: :umno: :eyecrazy: :rofl: :asshole: :repost: :ugh: :-x :owned: :liar: :locked: :cry: :darkangel: :cool6: :boots: :balloons: :angel: :wink: :vonk: :spam: :wtf: :mrgreen: :2m16: :9mm: :afro: :nuts: :angel4: :argue: :arms: :angel2: :angel3: :arms: :artillery: :asthanos: :badrazz: :balloon: :band: :banghead: :bangin: :bat: :batman: :behead: :bier:
ForestStalker_Innoruuk
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby brinstar » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:53 am

hello i am glad you like our smilies

have you seen :car: or perhaps :alien:
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby kaharthemad » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:44 pm

so let me get this straight...Im a little new to this thread.

1. Kiral has instigated the "I hate that a bug was fixed" whine that can be heard all over the world and has caused small furry dogs all over the US to wet themselves due to the squeaking

2. Donnel has pointed out that he is a fucking idiot...And general Consensus from NT was a yes.

3.Kiral gives the abrev. GFY

4. Ugz believes GFY stands for Gay Forever Yo!

5. Kiral has not been laid in about 5 years.

6. He 'levels' fast in a silicon world and 4 boxes otherwise known as "I cant play for shit so I hits the 'a' key on my tank and my (insert gay ass secondary alt) and macro spell casts with my caster and stare at my cleric praying to god I dont have to heal anyone because Im not really sure how this spell casting thing works.

7. Forrest Stalker has found the button 'all' under the posts screen and has decided to touch himself and about 20 irrelevant smilees. this might be induced because Garg is posting over there and FS has decided a labotomy is the only way to actually understand her posts. Now all he can do is 'point and click'.

8. Lyion being bored has decided to sit the sidelines on this one. And has decided that the "bad admin cop' is the way to go.

9. Kiral has actually admitted he is french which goes alot for proving Ugz's GFY statement(see 4) Or is could be Gay French Yo! Which is a good possibility.

10. Ralf has decided to weigh in and point out he is in agreement mostlikely with UGZ on this.

11. Kiral has decided to whiup out a ID check and has declared he is prolly either a) the youngest french men on the board...or b. the oldest dumbass.

12 Martrae is getting griefed by Lyion because she 'levels' slow.

13 Lyion has pointed out he wants her to level faster. However Lyion is still behind my level in SWG so he has no room to talk.

Did I miss anything?
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Darcler » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:15 pm

I farted. It could have killed cancer.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby Bludvl » Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:27 pm

Kiral, :gtfo2:
Bludvl