HEY JANGOS

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Jangos » Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:53 pm

an entire guild is running to the raid zone, and the dumb fuck sits in the middle of the path and gets resses over and over in the same spot.

once or twice ok.. three or 4 times? fucking move.

quote from Ron Johnson:

fuck me once, fuck you. fuck me twice, fuck me
Jangos
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby The Kizzy » Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:08 pm

Might be considerate to watch for other players aroung you, but thats just my opinion, or at least offer to rez those you plow over.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:28 am

Jangos wrote:an entire guild is running to the raid zone, and the dumb fuck sits in the middle of the path and gets resses over and over in the same spot.

once or twice ok.. three or 4 times? fucking move.

quote from Ron Johnson:

fuck me once, fuck you. fuck me twice, fuck me

Agreed, the best part to me was that necro is a FD class, you'd think he would use it.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Aatrex » Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:08 pm

That quote wasn't in context of trains anyways, Blowjob.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby tinkk » Sat May 29, 2004 10:33 pm

first of all cock, i wasnt in the normal patch to the raid spot, 2nd kinda hard to fd when your oom and have ress effects.3rd atrex go fuck your self boy. OH and fuck u too jangos whore, yea u know the one that dont or is that cant play anymore cause gms get sick of your shit. The point was u and your guild have no respect for anyone but yourselves. U guys dump on everyone else including those that end up comming to your guild, see if u looked at it proprer atrex u were sanctuary and los dumped on u and called u fag and treated u like shit just like everyone else BEFORE they joined the guild, even u jangos whore were a peon before u joined but now of course cant see this LOL.FUNNY thing all u morons got big mouths, i play tinkkerbel on the nameless and am on atleast 12hrs a day u can find me anytiem and illl be happy to meet u anywhere and exsplain my side but hey when i get dont u will shut your mouth and cower like the pussy that u are p !
tinkk
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Yoshee » Sat May 29, 2004 10:38 pm

tinkk wrote:first of all cock, i wasnt in the normal patch to the raid spot, 2nd kinda hard to fd when your oom and have ress effects.3rd atrex go fuck your self boy. OH and fuck u too jangos whore, yea u know the one that dont or is that cant play anymore cause gms get sick of your shit. The point was u and your guild have no respect for anyone but yourselves. U guys dump on everyone else including those that end up comming to your guild, see if u looked at it proprer atrex u were sanctuary and los dumped on u and called u fag and treated u like shit just like everyone else BEFORE they joined the guild, even u jangos whore were a peon before u joined but now of course cant see this LOL.FUNNY thing all u morons got big mouths, i play tinkkerbel on the nameless and am on atleast 12hrs a day u can find me anytiem and illl be happy to meet u anywhere and exsplain my side but hey when i get dont u will shut your mouth and cower like the pussy that u are p !
Yoshee
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Tae-Bo » Sat May 29, 2004 10:50 pm

holy shit on a roll tonight
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Sat May 29, 2004 10:54 pm

first of all cock, i wasnt in the normal patch to the raid spot, 2nd kinda hard to fd when your oom and have ress effects.3rd atrex go fuck your self boy. OH and fuck u too jangos whore, yea u know the one that dont or is that cant play anymore cause gms get sick of your shit. The point was u and your guild have no respect for anyone but yourselves. U guys dump on everyone else including those that end up comming to your guild, see if u looked at it proprer atrex u were sanctuary and los dumped on u and called u fag and treated u like shit just like everyone else BEFORE they joined the guild, even u jangos whore were a peon before u joined but now of course cant see this LOL.FUNNY thing all u morons got big mouths, i play tinkkerbel on the nameless and am on atleast 12hrs a day u can find me anytiem and illl be happy to meet u anywhere and exsplain my side but hey when i get dont u will shut your mouth and cower like the pussy that u are p !

If this guy wasn't dying IRL I'd make more fun of him, but he owns himself...
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby 10sun » Sat May 29, 2004 11:28 pm

How does it feel to play 12 hours a day? How is your life aside from that? Do you spend the rest of your time sleeping & jerking off or can you multitask the later into your busy EQ schedule?

Take some time off from Everquest and go to school please.

-Adam
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Aatrex » Sun May 30, 2004 1:41 am

tinkk wrote:atrex u were sanctuary and los dumped on u and called u fag and treated u like shit just like everyone else BEFORE they joined the guild

Your zeal for grammar is only surpassed by your take on history of The Nameless. Me in Sanct? No. LoS and I had a HUGE falling out. I also wasn't aware that LoS is dumping on my face. I'm glad you brought it up, I'll check for any feces in my teeth.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Aatrex » Sun May 30, 2004 1:42 am

haha, also. I dunno how you even got onto me on this thread. I was explaining what that quote was about. Your reading comprehension must be through the fucking Red Roof Inn.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Metranon » Sun May 30, 2004 4:29 am

i dunno who bumped this thread but i want to thank you for the opportunity to be able to say this again:

aces
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby brinstar » Sun May 30, 2004 3:17 pm

compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Sun May 30, 2004 9:52 pm

Is this the same tink that was in VG?
Don't remember that gnome being this retarded.
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jangos » Mon May 31, 2004 7:15 pm

aatrex that little quote was like wya before your time.. but regardless of why it was made. it fits tink sitting in a train zone getting owned over and over.

Once, you should be pissed at the people training you, twice, you should be pissed at yourself for being a fucking idiot.

3 or 4 times like tink said. How does your brain manage your motor functions?
Jangos
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames