Weak flame (don't read)

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:34 am

Nerds. :)
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Scoota McGee » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:44 am

Blasphemer
"Liberals believe government should take people's earnings to give to poor people. Conservatives disagree. They think government should confiscate people's earnings and give them to farmers and insolvent banks. The compelling issue to both conservatives and liberals is not whether it is legitimate for government to confiscate one's property to give to another, the debate is over the disposition of the pillage."

-Dr. Walter Williams
Scoota McGee
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Martrae » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:55 am

Back to the original topic. I agree and don't agree.

When looking for a new job, you don't just apply at one place, wait and then apply somewhere else if you don't get the job. You plaster the marketplace with apps and hope the one you really one is the place that picks you up, but if they don't then you still have a job pretty quickly.

I agree tho, posting them all at the same time is a bit lame. Especially, on the internet where it's easy to spot.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby The Kizzy » Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:32 am

Drem, your potential shines through, I see great things in your future.

You make me laugh
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Loyalty?

Postby Gargamellow » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:49 pm

Sad that you can't expect loyalty anymore.

There is a lot of loyalty in my guild~!

You should remember when applying for a guild that the guild chat and the people in the guild should be on the same wavelength! For instance...if you don't like cusswords..don't try to join my guild....whereas if u love them.../tell Sandiani (or Sandirella)..that was a joke..don't spam me with ghey shit. People who apply for more than one guild at the same time are just assholes...you can't label all because of the small cut of dumbasses on the server who are out for loot and loot alone.

Also, I don't expect people to stay in my guild forever so if u are planning to jab at me for the peeps from AH who go to BoD or LoS or Sap...etc... well... there is no need for me to hold these people captive as I am lazy and they cannot possibly advance in this game unless they move on to a guild that has those capabilities. I love everyone who moves through my guild and USUALLY people stay loyal to AH. Not in the sense that they would ditch a guild raid for an AH thing...I would never ask that...but if I need a combine or perhaps a rez in a strange place... perhaps someone scores phat caster gearz and hooks a nigguh up...

My point is that loyalty is not something you can get on demand. You must build a relationship with your guildies and let them know that even if you have a million other things to do every day...you still appreciate them being a part of your guild. I don't know why I am still talking....flame away cockmasters!
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:03 pm

flame flame falme
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:04 pm

This entire board has been cut by your sharp wit
:lourdes: