Wrath of Heaven and their diabolical monk

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Harrison » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:48 pm

*random post attempting to convey both nonchalance and humor and failing miserably at both*

You guys are retarded.

"I don't care, and here's a post letting you see how much I really do care by saying how much I don't"
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:49 pm

Jazendar wrote:
Dylan wrote:I know both of those monks, Jazendar is some faggot who copied a guys name and said it was his name all along cause he made his Jazendar in "1996 or whenever EQ came out" (Direct quote, swear to god) and Genesis is just a lameass with no talent, probably crying because Darkenwoods tit ain't around for him to suckle on anymore.

First off, depending on who you talked to and when, you could get different answers.

I quit in the beginning of 2004, left the game completely.

Backing up a bit, i played EQ back in 2000-2001 in a guild called the Honor Bound, under the name Temeres, a dark elf warrior. Jazender (notice the er instead of JazendAR), was the guild leader at the time. VERY good friend of mine, etc etc. One day I let my friend use my acc (he made his own char), but he ninja'd some epic item for rogues outside the gnome city, thinking it was a short sword but it had stats on it, apparently it was for the rogue epic. So, he got my account banned in the middle of 2001. I then moved in RL, didn't get back into the game etc, got a new comp in sep 2002. I got EQ installed and started playing again, i made my name JazendAR for a couple reasons. One, was to see if i could find any of the old Honor Bound'ers, being that the guild was dead. Two, was to make the name in somewhat of a rememberence (is that a word?) of the REAL Jazender.

In late of 2003 I sold Jazendar, Human, 65 Monk (max at the time), for 400plat in game, on the nameless server. I switched to Cocodrilo when he quit TFS and such. I figured that I could have better gear, still know how to play the class, and have the extra money. So that's what I did, I sold it to someone in my guild (Brothers of Darkness) for 400plat. At which time he was in the military, and went off to Iraq. He let his friend online use the account, at which point his "friend" stole it. The person i sold it to got back from Iraq and was complaining that the pass was changed and such, but i told him there was nothing i could do. Being that I didn't write down or remember the email adress i had used to make the account, and the billing was filed under a new name etc. So i gave a poor effort to getting the account back, but I didn't really feel like emailing SOE and all that crap. So i said tough luck, and played Counter-Strike, quitting EQ completely.

So, you're full of shit when you say that I said that I am the real JazendER not JazendAR, when it was really more of a friendly thing then anything. And BTW, my goal of finding out what happened to JazendER was accomplished, as well as finding many old TB'ers.

If you talked to this guy recently, and he claimed to be the real Jazendar, then tell him he is full of shit. And Genesis, when I knew him, was pretty cool. An asshole, but funny.

Image Image Image Image Image
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Dylan » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:33 pm

Jazendar wrote:
Dylan wrote:I know both of those monks, Jazendar is some faggot who copied a guys name and said it was his name all along cause he made his Jazendar in "1996 or whenever EQ came out" (Direct quote, swear to god) and Genesis is just a lameass with no talent, probably crying because Darkenwoods tit ain't around for him to suckle on anymore.

First off, depending on who you talked to and when, you could get different answers.

I quit in the beginning of 2004, left the game completely.

Backing up a bit, i played EQ back in 2000-2001 in a guild called the Honor Bound, under the name Temeres, a dark elf warrior. Jazender (notice the er instead of JazendAR), was the guild leader at the time. VERY good friend of mine, etc etc. One day I let my friend use my acc (he made his own char), but he ninja'd some epic item for rogues outside the gnome city, thinking it was a short sword but it had stats on it, apparently it was for the rogue epic. So, he got my account banned in the middle of 2001. I then moved in RL, didn't get back into the game etc, got a new comp in sep 2002. I got EQ installed and started playing again, i made my name JazendAR for a couple reasons. One, was to see if i could find any of the old Honor Bound'ers, being that the guild was dead. Two, was to make the name in somewhat of a rememberence (is that a word?) of the REAL Jazender.

In late of 2003 I sold Jazendar, Human, 65 Monk (max at the time), for 400plat in game, on the nameless server. I switched to Cocodrilo when he quit TFS and such. I figured that I could have better gear, still know how to play the class, and have the extra money. So that's what I did, I sold it to someone in my guild (Brothers of Darkness) for 400plat. At which time he was in the military, and went off to Iraq. He let his friend online use the account, at which point his "friend" stole it. The person i sold it to got back from Iraq and was complaining that the pass was changed and such, but i told him there was nothing i could do. Being that I didn't write down or remember the email adress i had used to make the account, and the billing was filed under a new name etc. So i gave a poor effort to getting the account back, but I didn't really feel like emailing SOE and all that crap. So i said tough luck, and played Counter-Strike, quitting EQ completely.

So, you're full of shit when you say that I said that I am the real JazendER not JazendAR, when it was really more of a friendly thing then anything. And BTW, my goal of finding out what happened to JazendER was accomplished, as well as finding many old TB'ers.

If you talked to this guy recently, and he claimed to be the real Jazendar, then tell him he is full of shit. And Genesis, when I knew him, was pretty cool. An asshole, but funny.

Nothing in that novel changes the fact that YOU TOLD ME YOU MADE JAZENDER IN 1996 BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

lol

Postby tinkk » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:06 am

lets get real about it,jazendar is a piece of fucken trash who is a coward, he wont duel all he does is train and run lol can u say what a life LOL.
tinkk
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby tinkk » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:08 am

by the way dylan u look like a punk faggot head banger, u need a hair cut and to quit fagging around with all those men i realise u love to get bent over little man but real men dont bend lol.
tinkk
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Alphonso » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:17 am

cloak of flames cloak of flame cloak of flames.
Alphonso
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:19 pm

LOL GUYS I CARE ABOUT THIS THRED MORE THAN U DO LOL

:balloons: :brdflick: :brdflick: :brdflick: :mindia: :mindia: :whipit: :poet: :poet: :poet: :poet: :poet: actually I lied. If I had a choice between wiping the last shit-dongle hanging from my ass with this thread or a piece of toilet paper, I would choose this thread.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Donnel » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:52 pm

Toliet Paper H8R
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:57 pm

"hay gyz look how much I dun care!!"

"hey! u didnt look!"

"heyy down here! look how much I dont care"

Pussies.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Donnel » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:58 pm

+1
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Dylan » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:54 pm

I've been owned by a guy named tinkk :depressed:
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Rust » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:09 pm

It's too bad people spend time in game ruining other people's days.

I may not run all over buffing people, but training people who haven't done anything is for real shitstains.

--R.
Rust Martialis -- Spiritwatcher of War/Valorguard/The Nameless

"There are angels on our curtains; they keep the outside out.
And there are lions on our curtains; they lick their wounds, they lick their doubt." -- 'Curtains', Peter Gabriel
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby ruthlessdirtnap » Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:31 am

the big prize to whoever finds milo and otis Download
ruthlessdirtnap
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby ruthlessdirtnap » Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:44 am

alezrik wrote:Welcome to the Nameless!

Alphonso wrote:cloak of flames cloak of flame cloak of flames.

gold goldgoldgold gold gold
ruthlessdirtnap
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Jei » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:07 am

by the way dylan u look like a punk faggot head banger, u need a hair cut and to quit fagging around with all those men i realise u love to get bent over little man but real men dont bend lol.

best post ever
Jei
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby murk » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:32 am

Êóðåíèå âûçûâàåò ñòàðåíèå êîæè. Â Åâðîïå ëþäè ìåíüøå êóðÿò! Èììèãðàöèÿ â åâðîïåéñêèå ñòðàíû: http://cernis.cz
murk
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Donnel » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:28 am

B&
Donnel
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gargamellow » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:51 pm

I think Dylan has a cool look. Anyone who says different is just jealous or unhip.
I have respect for anyone who posts themselves on the internet.

I train people for fun sometimes.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Almegest Victory » Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:51 pm

The devil made me train a raid in sol b.
[90 Ashenhand] Almegest Victory<Valorguard>
[85 Juggernaut] Eviscerate<Valorguard>
[80 Arch Animist] Pneumatic Device
[75 Shadowblade] Hundular Rocsolid
[50 Shadow Knight] Yiumadzeni Frenzy
[49 Wizard] Superlative Auras
-----retired----
[56 Templar] Allanh Soultaker
[56 Master] Lurdasam
Almegest Victory
NT Froglok
NT Froglok