Tauren Noob, TB and ALL the Barrens Quests/Zones BLOW

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Tauren Noob, TB and ALL the Barrens Quests/Zones BLOW

Postby Captain Insano » Tue May 31, 2005 3:16 pm

I have to say I feel sorry for anyone playing a tauren and progressing through the starting village to Thunder Bluff and onto Barrens/Ratchet etc.

Those zones are fucking awful. They are too spaced out with mind numbingly boring mobs and tedious quests that give me a bad BAD case of gas. I utterly hated almost every one of them while playing my druid.

Now fast forward to my new undead rogue... Tirisfal, UC and the whole area around the sepulcher rock. The zones are interesting to look at and the mobs are a hell of a lot more fun to fight and diverse.

I brought Pyrewood Village to its knees last night with the help of a 22 druid and just me level 15 at the time. Died twice and barely survived many of the huge fights but damn it was the closest thing to excitement I have seen in a MMOG since my first adventures into.... umm (shit whats that zone where you fight the lizard-like guys and you fight deep down to the Queen and it has one of the metal rods for the monk epic?) anyways that zone.

I am finally having real fun with this game playing these zones. If you are leveling up a new horde character I highly recommend ditching the tradional barrens questing and go to the undead side.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Tue May 31, 2005 3:17 pm

oh mutherfucker. please move this to WoW Flants and Rames. Internat pwnedzed me.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Aatrex » Tue May 31, 2005 6:15 pm

Chardok, you retard!
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Gaazy » Tue May 31, 2005 6:16 pm

i thought u quit WoW ralf
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby labbats » Tue May 31, 2005 6:35 pm

Addiction goes hand in hand with denial.

Repent!
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Captain Insano » Tue May 31, 2005 6:47 pm

Gaazy wrote:i thought u quit WoW ralf

I did... then goosse convinced me to try the new server and said it was without problems.

I'm hooked again : (

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Tue May 31, 2005 6:57 pm

Aatrex wrote:Chardok, you retard!

man i loved that zone

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Tue May 31, 2005 7:33 pm

Kraid shouts, 'choo choo! kennels to zone! OMG WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!'
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby 10sun » Tue May 31, 2005 8:53 pm

I owned that zone two years ago.

I singlehandedly dropped the prices on most difficult drops... and got two assling masks to boot!
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Tikker » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:17 am

FU negro

i was never able to get that mask to drop

But I was able to farm that named dude in chardokb like a mofo
korecust or whatever

solo sneak pull to the IZ for the win
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Jirig » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:01 am

Why? He was only like, 5 mins worth of clearing.

Sneak pull someone worthy of sneak pulling. ~_~
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Tikker » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:04 am

why waste 5 mins killing when 15 seconds of pull replaces it?
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Re: Tauren Noob, TB and ALL the Barrens Quests/Zones BLOW

Postby Harrison » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:02 pm

Captain_Insano wrote:I have to say I feel sorry for anyone playing a tauren and progressing through the starting village to Thunder Bluff and onto Barrens/Ratchet etc.

Those zones are fucking awful. They are too spaced out with mind numbingly boring mobs and tedious quests that give me a bad BAD case of gas. I utterly hated almost every one of them while playing my druid.

Now fast forward to my new undead rogue... Tirisfal, UC and the whole area around the sepulcher rock. The zones are interesting to look at and the mobs are a hell of a lot more fun to fight and diverse.

I brought Pyrewood Village to its knees last night with the help of a 22 druid and just me level 15 at the time. Died twice and barely survived many of the huge fights but damn it was the closest thing to excitement I have seen in a MMOG since my first adventures into.... umm (shit whats that zone where you fight the lizard-like guys and you fight deep down to the Queen and it has one of the metal rods for the monk epic?) anyways that zone.

I am finally having real fun with this game playing these zones. If you are leveling up a new horde character I highly recommend ditching the tradional barrens questing and go to the undead side.

Very poor development decisions. We all know they didn't care about the horde side worth a shit. It was poorly designed like most of the game's short-sighted ideas.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tikker » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:45 pm

I liked the tauren n00b zones better than any of the others

that being said, I preferred the tauren lore to the others, and the zones fit the race (roleplay wise)
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:39 pm

I fucking destroyed Paradise of the Nameless too many times to count in chardok for trying to go after my EC tunnel income. I used to make my way all the way down to the front of the castle area leading to the queen and use one of those 200 range throwing deals and pull all the way back up. I would buy those invincibility idols to help out.

It was so awesome watching about 70 mobs pour out and rampage the zone for 10 minutes.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby 10sun » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:51 am

Tikker wrote:I liked the tauren n00b zones better than any of the others

that being said, I preferred the tauren lore to the others, and the zones fit the race (roleplay wise)

It still pisses me off that they removed plainstriding from the game =(
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Harrison » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:54 am

I liked the taurens over anything else as well. Look of the race and RP background.

Still doesn't change the fact that the insane distances between everything was a poor design choice. Lack of scenery etc. in comparison to all of the other alliance zones.

We KNOW the horde side of the game was rushed and "incomplete". This is a prime example.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Return to Rants and Flames