PoTime:Who will get there next?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby The Kizzy » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:48 am

Oh that was a good flame, right up to this part

It's statements of support from people like Kumoe and Uggie that might make you realize that Houston, you do have a problem. It's your personality. Or the lack thereof.

Sigh
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Rust » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:32 pm

Johnn of War wrote:I got Rust kicked out of VG for a day or so when he yelled at me for typing bad German, then he was pissed when an officer talked to him so he told off the officer and got the boot.. I never made it into VG anyway lol.

Hey, I spent a couple days hanging out with Euphoria, had a good time, then went back to VG. I considered it a fun vacation, but seeing Euphoria raid Air was a very good education about how I should be very happy to wait to see the elemental planes. Knowing how much 'better geared' Euphoria is than VG, seeing *them* wipe in Air took all the 'I wanna see it NOW' right out of me. Ugh. Useful three days. But VG is home.

Again, I do not discuss matters posted on private VG boards.

--R.

p.s. i blame jippy. moo.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Rust » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:38 pm

silvestra wrote:Oh that was a good flame, right up to this part

It's statements of support from people like Kumoe and Uggie that might make you realize that Houston, you do have a problem. It's your personality. Or the lack thereof.

Sigh

Hey - I like Ugzug, and who doesn't like Sparebeer...err Spearbear? And for *Durok* of all people, to defend me here, is humorous in a deep, deep way you can only appreciate if you're an old VG member.

Oh, when you come out of the Frankfurt train station, right in front of it is this HUGE sign for Kumho Tires. It's right next to the red-light district, too. Synchronicity? I wish I'd had my camera, it was checked in at the Flughafen.

=)

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Phantomfist » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:06 pm

I got Rust kicked out of VG for a day or so when he yelled at me for typing bad German, then he was pissed when an officer talked to him so he told off the officer and got the boot.. I never made it into VG anyway lol.

How the hell did Loralonn stay guilded with VG for so long then? That guy was one of the biggest asses on the server. He sorta spoiled VG's whole 'holier than thou' roleplaying with his behavior. Not to mention the various VG members who spent just enormous amounts of time in SG using the well exploit.

Anyone remember the name of the VG female halfling druid? She was in there just about everyday. Who knows, she might be in there now since they updated the zone and almost everything cons dark blue at 65.
Azlana wrote:I suck horribly at math and didn't pass Algebra three years in a row, BUT I was in advanced English since fifth grade.
Phantomfist
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:07 pm

Heh, cheeky bugger :P
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:09 pm

and you are probably thinking of Anoka.

Other VG members that "lived in SG" were Skins, anurisnix (sp). Both of them were necros, long since retired.
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Phantomfist » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:19 pm

Anoka! That's her. I actually considered petitioning her once but she was always so nice so I never bothered.
Azlana wrote:I suck horribly at math and didn't pass Algebra three years in a row, BUT I was in advanced English since fifth grade.
Phantomfist
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Rust » Sat Jun 26, 2004 3:34 pm

Phantomfist wrote:
I got Rust kicked out of VG for a day or so when he yelled at me for typing bad German, then he was pissed when an officer talked to him so he told off the officer and got the boot.. I never made it into VG anyway lol.

How the hell did Loralonn stay guilded with VG for so long then? That guy was one of the biggest asses on the server. He sorta spoiled VG's whole 'holier than thou' roleplaying with his behavior. Not to mention the various VG members who spent just enormous amounts of time in SG using the well exploit.

Anyone remember the name of the VG female halfling druid? She was in there just about everyday. Who knows, she might be in there now since they updated the zone and almost everything cons dark blue at 65.

It is never 'holier than thou' with VG, it was usually 'older than thou'. At one point we figured the average age of guildmembers was 35 or something. When yor guild is motly people with jobs and families, they tend to be somewhat less hyper than a bunch of high school or college students would (or people of that age bracket).

It's why I stand out, in a bad way, from my guild. From observation I'd not be considered 'rude' in most other higher-end guilds, but in VG, my sarcasm goes 'overboard' from time to time. Some like me, some don't.

The age thing, plus a core of long-time VG members, helps to moderate our behaviour as a guild, and, I think, has given VG a pretty good overall reputation on the server. I think the backflagging alliance would count as proof of that. I don't know how many guilds peered with VG to get flags, it was quite a few. I don't know of any other guild who would be trusted as much as VG. IT's why I'm still proud to be a member, as long as they'll have me.

It's also why some people should not have joined VG. If you have to 'hold your tongue' to join, you won't be happy with us, I suspect. But you can't tell until you get to know someone. You can admit three people who know each other, say, from the armed forces, and one can be a cherished, loved guildmate, and two can be held up as 'boy, were these two guys a huge mistake to admit'. Odd.

It's always funny after a particularly fragrant member leaves the guild to ask the officers if they voted to admit them - nobody wants to admit it. :)

--R.

----
Oracle of War
Valorguard
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby The Kizzy » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:02 pm

I like Ugzugz and Kumoe too, I was talking about the Houston we have a problem reference, silly silly man.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Rust » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:27 pm

silvestra wrote:I like Ugzugz and Kumoe too, I was talking about the Houston we have a problem reference, silly silly man.

Apologies, I must have been wearing my tinfoil telepathy hat shiny-side in when posting. :P

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Athrok » Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:34 pm

Whenever I think shaman in any form Rust and Kumoe pop into my head.

Awsome guys, even though I confused them for a while...
Athrok
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby KumhoSpearbear » Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:14 pm

What? I am the handsome one, Rust is the one with the nasty rash problem.
KumhoSpearbear
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Jirig » Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:22 pm

Whenever I think shaman in any form, I think ~> BUBORK <~
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Dylan » Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:06 am

It's barbarians for me, my best friend irl plays a barb shammy on cazic thule and I've been stalking Mathae on nameless for years...
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Phantomfist » Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:08 am

Whenever I think shaman in any form, I think ~> BUBORK <~

Who dat?
Phantomfist
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Rust » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:22 am

KumhoSpearbear wrote:What? I am the handsome one, Rust is the one with the nasty rash problem.

I think the easier way to tell us apart is I chose the face wearing the thong as headband.

Hey Kumoe, meant to ask, someone been sending you video from Dubai for your avatar? :)

Mrrrrow!

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Rust » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:27 am

Athrok wrote:Whenever I think shaman in any form Rust and Kumoe pop into my head.

Awsome guys, even though I confused them for a while...

I'm a horrible buff shaman. I never remember to rebuff.

I'm okay slowing and debuffing, but I need to pay more attention, chronically, to buffing. There was a whole blowup in-guild once because people complained I wouuldn't buff them. Usuually it was I was 2 boxing and missed tells... but there you go, my sekrit flawz r revealed.

Plus you remember me cuz we chat sometimes online about life. :)

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:15 am

hows my thread doing?
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Rust » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:35 am

ralfmacchio wrote:hows my thread doing?

I suppose it makes sense, you having a thread, since you have all the wit and charm of Courtney Love on the rag.

I was on for a couple hours this AM, I must have missed your chickenshit self offering to come train me, punkass. Couldn't get off your early shift cleaning the men's room at the bus station? Do your regulars get all hissy if you don't 'finish the job' for them or what? You need the extra tips to pay for EQ, I guess.

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Harrison » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:37 am

Courtney Love on the rag.

I dont like you anymore Rust, that ruined my brains visualizing capabilities.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

wtf

Postby Undis » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:55 pm

Hi all
Undis
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Aatrex » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:56 pm

There was a whole blowup in-guild once because people complained I wouuldn't buff them.

I think that was outside Sleeper's when you Focus'd Durok's BoA or whatever it was...or maybe that was when people complained that you did buff.

I remember getting a call from a Canadian at about 4 in the morning to go get some primals...good times.
Aatrex
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:18 am

Rust wrote:

Couldn't get off your early shift cleaning the men's room at the bus station? You need the extra tips to pay for EQ, I guess.

--R.

hahaha... this actually made me el oh el IRL. I am gonna get you. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Moving right along....

Funny thing is, chances are I make more money than your middle aged bitchass. Why don't you stop posting, and get back to configuring a router for your 20-something year old manager and argueing with your fellow nerds about the glories of linux over windows?
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Rust » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:25 am

ralfmacchio wrote:
Rust wrote:

Couldn't get off your early shift cleaning the men's room at the bus station? You need the extra tips to pay for EQ, I guess.

--R.

hahaha... this actually made me el oh el IRL. I am gonna get you. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Moving right along....

Funny thing is, chances are I make more money than your middle aged bitchass. Why don't you stop posting, and get back to configuring a router for your 20-something year old manager and argueing with your fellow nerds about the glories of linux over windows?

Given the increasing weakness of your flame attempts, I should clearly have said "Of course you have a thread, you're a fucking pussy". Pussies use selective edits like you do above, for example. And you sure whine and gripe on this board like you're pre-menstrual.

I am hurt to find tht 36 is 'middle aged'. I guess when your co-workers are mostly teenagers in the bus station, you get that impression. My manager would love to be 20, I'm sure. I suspect he's been over 20 longer than your punkass, snotnosed self had been alive (Odd fact: he's a published songwriter - he even got Anne Murray (!) to record one of his songs in the 1980s - and now gets backstage passes to all kind of concerts from some deal all songwriters get...).

You really need to step it up here - you can't keep using the same whiny bitch tone you usually rely on if you want to play the game right, punk.

FYI, I don't like Linux - at least not Red Hat - any more than Windows, per se. I personally prefer FreeBSD for personal use. But like I said, if you want to get into some kind of dick-size war on computers, or education, or work experience, feel free. One advantage (among others) of being (i) 'middle aged' and (ii) not a fucking moron like you are, is that I've actually managed to do a few things with my life that mean something. This didn't involve your apparent habit of glue-sniffing (or whatever solvent-of-choice you used to get as incoherent as you are) or maybe you just got this way from being pimpslapped too often by your teachers for being a whiny little bitch.

Look, by now even a drooling, slackjawed dipshit like you should have picked up a few clues on this 'thread':
- I'm older than you are
- I'm smarter than you are
- I'm more educated than you are
- I'm wittier than you are
- I'm better liked here than you are (which is the really shocking thing)

At this point, I think you're reduced to creating some sock puppets to post in your favour, or maybe, just maybe, for once, wise the fuck up and shut your festering, moron face while you still can (I just don't think you can - you're too stupid to do it).

Your call, punkass. I won't be on this evening sadly, going to a Blind Boys of Alabama concert. To be contrasted to your Bitch Boy from California self.

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Phantomfist » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:47 am

What is "el oh el"? Some new, nerdy slang for lol?
Phantomfist
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames