PoTime:Who will get there next?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Goose_Man » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:50 am

Rust, just by you feeling the necessity of having to explain your self to Ralph means you lose.

P.S. Why the venomous hate for me? It’s been a long time sir.
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:56 am

Rust wrote:
ralfmacchio wrote:
Rust wrote:
ralfmacchio wrote:hows my thread doing?

Couldn't get off your early shift cleaning the men's room at the bus station? You need the extra tips to pay for EQ, I guess.

--R.

hahaha... this actually made me el oh el IRL. I am gonna get you. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Moving right along....

Funny thing is, chances are I make more money than your middle aged bitchass. Why don't you stop posting, and get back to configuring a router for your 20-something year old manager and argueing with your fellow nerds about the glories of linux over windows?

Given the increasing weakness of your flame attempts, I should clearly have said "Of course you have a thread, you're a fucking pussy". Pussies use selective edits like you do above, for example. And you sure whine and gripe on this board like you're pre-menstrual.

I am hurt to find tht 36 is 'middle aged'. I guess when your co-workers are mostly teenagers in the bus station, you get that impression. My manager would love to be 20, I'm sure. I suspect he's been over 20 longer than your punkass, snotnosed self had been alive (Odd fact: he's a published songwriter - he even got Anne Murray (!) to record one of his songs in the 1980s - and now gets backstage passes to all kind of concerts from some deal all songwriters get...).

You really need to step it up here - you can't keep using the same whiny bitch tone you usually rely on if you want to play the game right, punk.

FYI, I don't like Linux - at least not Red Hat - any more than Windows, per se. I personally prefer FreeBSD for personal use. But like I said, if you want to get into some kind of dick-size war on computers, or education, or work experience, feel free. One advantage (among others) of being (i) 'middle aged' and (ii) not a fucking moron like you are, is that I've actually managed to do a few things with my life that mean something. This didn't involve your apparent habit of glue-sniffing (or whatever solvent-of-choice you used to get as incoherent as you are) or maybe you just got this way from being pimpslapped too often by your teachers for being a whiny little bitch.

Look, by now even a drooling, slackjawed dipshit like you should have picked up a few clues on this 'thread':
- I'm older than you are
- I'm smarter than you are
- I'm more educated than you are
- I'm wittier than you are
- I'm better liked here than you are (which is the really shocking thing)

At this point, I think you're reduced to creating some sock puppets to post in your favour, or maybe, just maybe, for once, wise the fuck up and shut your festering, moron face while you still can (I just don't think you can - you're too stupid to do it).

Your call, punkass. I won't be on this evening sadly, going to a Blind Boys of Alabama concert. To be contrasted to your Bitch Boy from California self.

--R.

hahaha... i can feel the hate. I bet you're sweating crisco, screaming at your monitor while your roseanne barr-esqe physicue trembles at a medium pace all due to my posts. This lifts my spirits.

I would also like to point out you're single handedly making your entire guild look like a bunch of hypocritical idiots. Or have we forgotten that members of valorguard are above such tirades on public forums? Aren't we Rust? Well I guess not. I forgot the rules don't apply to you. I guess we just do whatever the FUCK we want when we are angry, and throw all that "guild policy" to the winds.

One thing I find particularly funny involved a small minor fuckup with the VG forums. Somehow, and I have no idea how this happened, but when I got full member access I was able to view my recruiting post. It disappeared shortly there after, but I still got to read it to my delight. You know the one where people comment on a recruit's strength and weaknesses. I laughed at all the little snide comments you made about my entry into the guild. I have never seen such a petty, vindictive, loser try so hard to make me look bad. I realized just how much of a threat I was to your coolguy spot in the guild, and you hated it. Needless to say I decided right then and there to pay special attention to you the entire time. I rofled many a time when you logged off to go /cry like a little girl when things just didn't live up to the "Rust" standard.

For a long time I thought you were either 16 years old, or just a middle-aged guy who happened to have a BIG BLEEDING GAPING hatchet-wound vagina who couldn't take a few lumps with the rest of the guild when things got tough, without logging. Your in game behavior is a testament to your "qualities that are again listed below for everyone's clarification:

- I'm older than you are
- I'm smarter than you are
- I'm more educated than you are
- I'm wittier than you are
- I'm better liked here than you are (which is the really shocking thing)

Before things go much further petty little man I want you to grasp a concept for me... You have stepped into a shitstorm without a rain coat. I suggest you back off, shut that fucking cum-trap, and sit the fuck down before I come fuck-start your head.

Ralph
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:57 am

Phantomfist wrote:
hahaha... this actually made me el oh el IRL. I am gonna get you. The gauntlet has been thrown down. Moving right along....

What is "el oh el"? Some new, nerdy slang for lol?

are oh eff el !!11

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jirig » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:33 pm

Phantomfist wrote:
Whenever I think shaman in any form, I think ~> BUBORK <~

Who dat?

Bubork is the way... he is the truth... he is the life.

He was also the first froglok shaman to 65 on the Nameless, if I'm not mistaken. :evil:
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:54 pm

Frogloks are an abomination and a waste of space in the game.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Shannan » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:34 pm

I would also like to point out you're single handedly making your entire guild look like a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

Thats the dumbest shit I have ever heard. :roll:
I dont think by making that statement you got any cooler.
Just made your self look like an ass.
Shannan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:38 pm

I do think that was one of if not his only coherent post that made sense in a linear manner.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:49 pm

Crielle wrote:
I would also like to point out you're single handedly making your entire guild look like a bunch of hypocritical idiots.

Thats the dumbest shit I have ever heard. :roll:
I dont think by making that statement you got any cooler.
Just made your self look like an ass.

Really? Go read their guild charter. He is in blatent violation of their own rules, ones which that guild takes fairly seriously.

I appreciate the attempt at that weaksauce flame, regardless of the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Shannan » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:56 pm

You dont have to "school" me on the charter. I am a member of Valorguard.
So I do know what I am talking about, thx~
As for your beef with Rust, that is none of my business.
But as for you making comments suggesting that everyone in Valorguard is a hypocritical idiot, thats just down right stupid.
Shannan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby brinstar » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:09 pm

ralf i don't think you'd be a threat to anyone's coolguy position anywhere

seriously, make some sock puppets and take pics of them mocking people, that would be great
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:58 pm

i am most definitely a coolguy threat to cat crew. I would be cool if I were you...

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:01 pm

that's exactly it

if you were me, you'd be cool

but you're not me
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:21 pm

9.5 inches.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:09 pm

wrong side of the ruler
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby brinstar » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:14 pm

ROFL
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Rust » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:22 pm

Before things go much further petty little man I want you to grasp a concept for me... You have stepped into a shitstorm without a rain coat. I suggest you back off, shut that fucking cum-trap, and sit the fuck down before I come fuck-start your head.

Ralph

The only 'shitstorm' on this board is the one oozing out of your mouth every time you open it. But keep going. Apparently I'm not the only one enjoying the sight of you losing what little control you have.

I checked the fridge, by the way. No Crisco. I do have some Bertolli Extra Virgin olive oil, and some butter. Maybe you can work those into your odd fetish about my eating habits?

I don't hate you. I reserve hate for people who are actually morally evil, like Holocaust revisionists and their ilk, who I debate elsewhere on the Internet. You're not evil. You're too *stupid* to be evil. Evil would imply you had some level of brains, or class, or whatever. You don't.

What you are, as evidenced by your posts here, is not only stupid, but dull. Stupid, on its own, isn't so bad. Stupid people like you serve as a source of entertainment in their own way. Or at least as an example to the rest of us - sort of a 'there but for the grace of a major head injury go I' feeling. So not only can we laugh at you, but we get to feel better about ourselves, because 'at least we're not as fucked up as that idiot'.

Your problem is you take the relatively harmless quality of being stupid, and add in the toxic extra of 'dull'. It's a lethal mix - people may find you funny if you're 'stupid but interesting', but 'stupid and uninteresting' just makes people wish you'd shut the hell up. But then the 'stupid' factor kicks in - you don't even realize how much people dislike your moronic postings, so you keep churning them out like some kind of demented lobotomy patient with an open colostomy - you wander all over the landscape leaving little glops of shit because you simply can't control yourself. I have no illusions about you wising up and stopping - you can't. Eventually, after I've gotten bored picking your weak attempts at being clever apart, I'll leave you alone for a while until you say something particularly stupid and then I'll point it out in detail again.

I know, it's a character failing of mine, I like helping stupid, dull people like you look MORE stupid and dull. You're just the unlucky bastard I'm amusing myself with at present. If you weren't so innately unlikeable, I'd probably even be starting to feel bad about kicking you in the teeth like this, over and over.

Like I said, your way out of this is one of these:
i) I get bored of mocking your stupidity;
ii) You get averse to looking so stupid and shut up; or,
iii) The officers tell me to lay off your punk ass.

I'm pretty close to (i) already, your lucky day may be coming up. You're not even a challenge. Your weak flames have the unenviable quality of making YOU look worse more than anything else.

--R.

P.S. I've never obeyed the rule about not posting to R&F. If the officers asked me to cease I would. But the thing is, see, that the officer who has posted here also knows everything I've said about you is true.

P.P.S. I like the weak threats you have no capacity to carry out at the end of your post. They make you look very manly, in a rather blatantly homoerotic way. Was that the idea?
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Minrott » Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:51 pm

Dull is the magic word today!
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Elgaroth » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:50 am

Rust wrote:

P.S. I've never obeyed the rule about not posting to R&F. If the officers asked me to cease I would. But the thing is, see, that the officer who has posted here also knows everything I've said about you is true.

He was stupid when he let his corpse rot and couldn't count to 7 days properly, apparently he has gone down hill. Enjoy yourself, Rust.
Elgaroth
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby mojo » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:30 am

someone please pass the tampon before it creates a pool of goo.
mojo
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Autu Matik » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:51 am

Today's word is 'Dull'!

Brought to you by the letter boring...
~Formerly Autumnus Mourningwood - Wood Elf Warlord~
~Formerly Symphoic Shady - Half Elf Virtuoso~
~Currently Autu Matik - Halfling Outrider~
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=914977
<DRAMA INC>
**Maelin Starpyre**
Autu Matik
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:02 am

yah this thread got pretty weak after colonel dickboss's (rust's) last couple of failed attempts at flames.

maybe we should debate what brand of peanut butter is the best or delve deeply into the true meaning of "huge nervis".

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Rust » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:29 am

Elgaroth wrote:
Rust wrote:

He was stupid when he let his corpse rot and couldn't count to 7 days properly, apparently he has gone down hill. Enjoy yourself, Rust.

From his latest reply, it looks like he's cutting his losses and running. Ah well, fun may be over.

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Minrott » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:53 am

Skippy extra smooth.
Molon Labe
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:08 pm

Rust wrote:
looks like he's cutting his losses and running

--R.

i would say i'm just bored of reading your tired flames.

You came to my thread with a big mouth, a puffed out chest, and instead left with an asshole full of man-mayonnaise.

This can only be settled on the field of battle, and only one gnome will be victorious.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:09 pm

Minrott wrote:Jippy extra smooth.

!

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames