PoTime:Who will get there next?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Durok » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:15 pm

Rust wrote:But the thing is, see, that the officer who has posted here also knows everything I've said about you is true.

While I was not named specifically, I can only assume this is a reference to myself, so I request that you please don't speak for me, as I am quite capable for speaking for myself if and when I so choose.

To clear up any confusion - In my opinion, there are truths, half-truths, untruths, and a lot of insults of varying degress of creativity flying about in assorted sizes from both "sides" of this little Rust-Ralph war. I tried to point out the first few errors I saw, but then quickly lost count, and gave it up as a lost cause.

So, in summary, I do not agree with everything that either of the clowns have posted here. On that, feel free to quote me if you wish.
Durok
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby brinstar » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:22 pm

Durok wrote:
Rust wrote:But the thing is, see, that the officer who has posted here also knows everything I've said about you is true.

While I was not named specifically, I can only assume this is a reference to myself, so I request that you please don't speak for me, as I am quite capable for speaking for myself if and when I so choose.

To clear up any confusion - In my opinion, there are truths, half-truths, untruths, and a lot of insults of varying degress of creativity flying about in assorted sizes from both "sides" of this little Rust-Ralph war. I tried to point out the first few errors I saw, but then quickly lost count, and gave it up as a lost cause.

So, in summary, I do not agree with everything that either of the clowns have posted here. On that, feel free to quote me if you wish.
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:23 pm

omgod brinstar ninja'd me.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:25 pm

that why i am sensei and you are but grasshoppah
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby labbats » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:39 pm

Pebble the snatch from my hand.
labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Postby Rust » Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:42 pm

Durok wrote:

Statement withdrawn. Maybe I meant Elgaroth anyhow! =)

--R.
Rust
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

What the hell did all of that retardededness

Postby jungilizt » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:08 pm

have to do with WHO will be Next in Time? TFS is there, Decade has FRo and Xegony down, and Sapi has FRo down and working on Xeg. Decade and Sapi are both hard pressed and working to their desire to get to Time, it is not a competition because each guild has it's own agenda. To my knowledge Decade has a slightly larger player base and Sapi raids with 40-50 on a good day. I do not know about Decade, but i do know Sapi lost a few players who were LOOTWHORES that wanted to take the EP gear that they were given and head off to someone a little further along in progression. Other members left because well EQ is looking suck and WoW and/or EQ2 are just around the corner and will probably be better games. This is not meant to start a new flame, but is part of the initial rant on page one.

I do not know anything about War Dragon getting to Time because I do not like them and do not care. Asides from a few of their players the rest are uberly suck inconsiderate fuxtards. As they log on and try to camp tables in Fire they like to argue with me that they can hold agro when they are kiting with NO Problems, but every time one of their bards or wizards pulls, their mob will smack me around if i am too close to it. But i thought they could hold agro on the pull? Guess not. They also often complain because Necro Darkness does not always land(Please VI drop the resist rate thanx) and i must FD, the mob i am trying to pull must path back so i can clear agro, well do not run close to the mob as it is pathing back and you wont get agro QQ LA LA Fuxheads. This is not an intentional train but they petition people over it claiming %t train he so bad QQ la la, no play nice with TW.

Oh yeah as for Time, do people really even want to get there now? I mean how many guilds are thinking of just farming where they are at now, maybe get to EPs, but focus on GoD and the upcoming expansions? This game is dropping too many expansions too fast and making the same thing over and over and over with more HP and more Mana and harder hitting mobs. I do not think anyone has even done all the LDoN raids, or am i wrong? Of course after time, what is there? But after all the gods are dead, why in the hell are we back on the continent killing things that we did not know were there? We already found Kunark and Velious, then went to the moon, killed the Gods, and uhh are back on the homeworld? Dont you think that we woulda seen this continent from the MOON!!!! The lore is a little flawed there IMHO. Dont you think the enlightened genius NPC peeps in PoP would have known about this other continent? No, instead some Wayfarers dudes show up with an expansion(LDoN) that would have been real cool a LONG time ago, it is pretty cool now, but woulda been cooler a few years ago when more were starting out and there were only a few expansions. This Wayfarers dude rolled one and had some vision and poof GoD? Were we all blind til this guy came along?
jungilizt
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Phantomfist » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:41 pm

I do not know anything about War Dragon getting to Time because I do not like them and do not care. Asides from a few of their players the rest are uberly suck inconsiderate fuxtards. As they log on and try to camp tables in Fire they like to argue with me that they can hold agro when they are kiting with NO Problems, but every time one of their bards or wizards pulls, their mob will smack me around if i am too close to it. But i thought they could hold agro on the pull? Guess not. They also often complain because Necro Darkness does not always land(Please VI drop the resist rate thanx) and i must FD, the mob i am trying to pull must path back so i can clear agro, well do not run close to the mob as it is pathing back and you wont get agro QQ LA LA Fuxheads. This is not an intentional train but they petition people over it claiming %t train he so bad QQ la la, no play nice with TW.

Interesting. If you get agro because you go too close to their pull, it's their fault. But if they get too close to your pull and get agro, they are "QQ LA LA Fuxheads".

Why even both kiting at the tables if others are there? Why not just pull a mob and kite it on the very long bridge to FRO's castle? No adds and more than likely no one in the way.
Phantomfist
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Kimona » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:00 pm

jungilizt wrote:Oh yeah as for Time, do people really even want to get there now?

Yes, definitely. The game may be dying but some of us who are still playing aren’t too interested in skipping content. That may work for some players and that’s fine but I know that I for one would like to see the expansions all the way through. Although that might not be possible because EQ’s days appear to be numbered. :P

As for the rest of your post, lay off the crystal meth.
Kimona
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Phant

Postby jungilizt » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:12 pm

i agree why try and kite there if you are gonna train peeps all day, well if i am there first and they log on then they should pull to FRo room, when i land Darkness i get pretty solid agro, when they try and pull they dont get much agro at all and the mob tends to hit whatever is close to it. They like to try and kite clear over someones head is what i am trying to say and with their lack of agro on pull whatever is between them and their pull gets smacked. If someone is there then pull your mobs to FRo room, i do it myself. And on the Meth issue it is not Meth that i do, it is a lack of ghanji that i am suffering from. :cry:
jungilizt
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:17 pm

Rust wrote:
At least debating guys like Giwer make you feel good

--R.

Well cong you for getting your jollies off on debating other internet nerds about the semantics of the holocaust. I don't know about you but most people could give two shits and a fuck about a bunch of long dead jews.

-10 E-ween/coolpoints for coming here and trying to impress us with such boring drivel.

Lord almighty I hope when I die I can say I did something more interesting with my life than wasting time argueing with intarweb dweebs about jews. Lastly, were you one of those guys who went to college and got a master's degree in indian burial grounds, or philosophy, [insert completely worthless degree with no relevance to any job anywhere]?
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames