DIckheads R Us

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Tikker » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:42 pm

people still give a shit?
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Durok » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:07 pm

Tikker, I can only assume that the people reading an *EQ* board, care in some way. But, I am fully aware that the more prolific posters on this forum claim not to, which leads me to wonder why they are still posting or reading, but that is neither here nor there I suppose.

Vaelie, Hiya! How you been?
Durok
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby LostCause » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:05 pm

Tikker wrote:people still give a shit?
LostCause
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:17 pm

Dylan wrote:Why would you need a guide to know how to deal with ninja-looting? Everyone knows that trains fix all.

that and a side of profanity and racial hatred over shout chat with a sprinkle of threads on NT to make fun of the perpetrator.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:26 am

Durok wrote:Tikker, I can only assume that the people reading an *EQ* board, care in some way. But, I am fully aware that the more prolific posters on this forum claim not to, which leads me to wonder why they are still posting or reading, but that is neither here nor there I suppose.

this stopped being an *EQ* board a long time ago your holiness.

And seriously did you JUST sit down recently to write that guide? How fucking outstanding.

I would really enjoy an indepth walk-through of Lower Guk. Do you think you could write that next Tom Clancy?

Everquest is a like a squirrel clipped by a speeding volkswagon on the interstate lying on the side of the road twitching and exhaling it final breaths of life... Anything pertaining to this game is trivial and uninteresting in any way shape or form at this point.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby DangerPaul » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:28 am

back off Ralph, EQ was cool ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !

* like half a decade ago
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Zanchief » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:00 pm

Captain_Insano wrote:Do you think you could write that next Tom Clancy?

HAHAHA
Zanchief

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:46 pm

Zanchief wrote:
Captain_Insano wrote:Do you think you could write that next Tom Clancy?

HAHAHA

I saw opportunity and I went for it.

:asthanos:

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Goose_Man » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:34 pm

:owned:
Goose_Man
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:53 am

I wish durok would come here and argue with me some more so that this thread could be moved to rants and flames and then some unknown cyb0r sex trio could be exposed and massive drama and ingame training would occur. man that would be sweeter than sweet. :(

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Kramer » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:28 am

:lol: :owned: :afro: :biggun:
:boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
:lol: :owned: :afro: :biggun:
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Tikker » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:43 pm

what lame mod moved this here and titled this?
    Tikker
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Captain Insano » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:55 pm

Panic. It crept up my spine like first rising vibes of an acid frenzy. There I was. Alone in Las Vegas, completely twisted on drugs, no cash, no story for the magazine, and on top of everything else, a gigantic god damned hotel bill to deal with. How would Horatio Alger handle this situation?

Darcler:

Captain Insano
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Rants and Flames