I'm owning a dirty jamaican nigger scammer...

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Wow

Postby Almegest Victory » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:20 pm

Finawin, you're a fuckin retard.

Ralph..........that offended part of me and then the rest laughed it off.

People sit and try to justify the word "nigger" Oh hey, there's a difference between black people and niggers. Okay, I'll buy that. However, I haven't heard anyone refference white people as "niggers" on this board. I'm at a loss here, I think I see a bunch of racist fucks.

PS, racial profiling falls under the category of racism from any angle. You can sit and break it down and manipulate it all you want, but in the long the run, you're still categorizing every person of that race and labeling them as something. (even though you haven't had the experience with the entire world) I can sit here and say all day long that white people piss me off beyond belief and they do..oh my god they do. It's because of people with certain ethnocentric opinions...Ohh black people are grimy..lazy...will do whatever to get something for free.........or if they're not black, they're asian...Right Finawin?

Sad that most people here on this board feel like black people are the scum of the earth and they can spout out the word nigger like they're taking a piss and not think about the people who deal with racism all the time or have had to deal with it all their life.

Oh yea....I believe a majority of black people do alot of stupid shit and have fucked it up for me, but why the fuck would I pop off and call them "niggers" ?

Back to the whole asian thing, harrison.......pm me your address and phone number so I can take you bass fishing :cussing:

Btw...this entire thread was a waste of time and complete. :bs:

I swear....people earned the title of what the fuck were you thinking.
[90 Ashenhand] Almegest Victory<Valorguard>
[85 Juggernaut] Eviscerate<Valorguard>
[80 Arch Animist] Pneumatic Device
[75 Shadowblade] Hundular Rocsolid
[50 Shadow Knight] Yiumadzeni Frenzy
[49 Wizard] Superlative Auras
-----retired----
[56 Templar] Allanh Soultaker
[56 Master] Lurdasam
Almegest Victory
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:50 am

You're not really black stop playin dawg!

and if you are...

Well I suggest you convince your people to change. White people are arrogant at times, often annoying and stuck up. I don't like it either and try not to act that way and attempt when possible to tell other of my kind to shut their fucking mouths if they are acting out of line.

But the black community in this country is a whole other breed apart...

Here's the deal- as the average white male from a lower middle class family I have had no breaks. Nothing. There aren't scholarships for my demographic, the better business bureau doesn't have any special breaks for me because I'm not a women or minority and there are relatively few government program anythings to help white men out. We are pretty much on our own unless we are fortunate enough to be part of someone's good ol boy network.

Now the black community has been given countless opportunities in every facet of life from preferential hiring practices to free education to unfuck themselves... Yet this small minority of people still manage to commit the most theft and violent crime in the country and then have the fucking gall to complain about the level of support they have from our government and/or blame their shitty behavior on the fact that their ancestors were slaves.

Hey here's a better idea: Shut the fuck up. Stop listening to hip-hop, take off that faggoty looking jersey (your 5'5'' 140 pounds, no one is going to mistake you for Michael Vick) and quit talking like your mouth is full of cock. You grew up in the burbs and are not a gangster... Now that we have settled that go get an education and go find a job and work your ass off like everyone else and don't complain in the process.

If the black community could accomplish the simply outlined task above I think the tensions between the races would really begin to disappear.

I'll beat this horse a little more. I really don't treat anyone differently on a personal level, regardless of their race, creed or gender. The flipside to that is that if you act fucking stupid and are branded with an unsavory title: white trash, nigger, whop, spic etc I don't feel bad. You fucking earned the title, unearn that shit if you don't like it.

I will elaborate on the word nigger more specifically... If black people don't like it so much quit fucking using it and other derivitives of the word. If you use it why can't I? I don't see a fucking problem. I remember as a young man in school some obnoxious black dude called me a "cracka" and without hesitation I responded "what nigger?". He was floored. Did I feel bad? Nope not a bit. Due onto others as they have done unto you.

Moving right along, while I don't treat others differently on a personal level, I am not shocked when they fall into a preconceived stereotype based on their race, creed or gender. If those stereotypes didn't have truths in them they probably wouldn't have come about in the first place.

Black people and fat chicks ARE fucking loud. Go into any upper class predominantly white restaurant and look around... People usually are having quiet civil conversations... Now go into a soulfood restaurant. It sounds like the fucking zoo.

Lastly, I do let my racial profiling affect my business decisions. This is where most people would really knock me. This simple fact is that using my experience and knowledge of different groups of people allows me to make decisions that are profitable for my company. I am in the business of making money, not promoting some liberal notion of equality.

It's funny I read an article today that basically said in almost every court sexual harassment decision the company is held liable for the actions of the employee at fault. The solution was that IF you spent exhorbitant amounts of money on sexual harassment training and if you wasted enough precious man-hours on the subject the courts would be lenient on your company if a sexual harassment case went to trial...

Well I have a much better idea. How about instead of wasting my precious money on training, my employees time and more of my time screening potential male employees I just don't hire women? How about that shit. More profit for me.

In my honest opinion this country is fucking stupidly wrapped around the equality agenda, especially in the workplace where it matters the LEAST. People bitch and moan about the lack of high paying jobs and overseas outsourcing but never really ask why that shit is occuring... I'll give you a hint: It's a fucking nightmare trying to start or run a business in this country.

I'm getting off the subject a little here but what the hell...

If Americans continue to want to add red tape to business, force companies to waste precious time and resources on petty bullshit like sexual harassment training and promote the PC notion of true equality go right ahead.... A corporation in the grand caimans and cheap ass labor out of beijing will be right up my alley right along with the rest of America's businesses.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Martrae » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:49 am

White 'niggers' are called white trash or trailer trash.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

good post bro

Postby Almegest Victory » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:00 am

Good post ralph :)
[90 Ashenhand] Almegest Victory<Valorguard>
[85 Juggernaut] Eviscerate<Valorguard>
[80 Arch Animist] Pneumatic Device
[75 Shadowblade] Hundular Rocsolid
[50 Shadow Knight] Yiumadzeni Frenzy
[49 Wizard] Superlative Auras
-----retired----
[56 Templar] Allanh Soultaker
[56 Master] Lurdasam
Almegest Victory
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Re: good post bro

Postby Narrock » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:23 am

Almegest Victory wrote:Good post ralph :)
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:56 am

I really don't treat anyone differently on a personal level, regardless of their race, creed or gender. The flipside to that is that if you act fucking stupid and are branded with an unsavory title: white trash, nigger, whop, spic etc I don't feel bad. You fucking earned the title, unearn that shit if you don't like it.

Exactly what I was getting at.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:55 pm

I have won at my thread I think.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:59 pm

I agree
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby mayliu » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:27 pm

I work for a financial institution and I can tell you with 100% certainty that there is no way the bank you deposited a check at will know that the check you deposited actually cleared the account it was drawn off of.

If you think about it, do you have any idea how many checks clear on a daily basis? At just my bank alone, we have 400,000 checking accounts and on average 3 checks clear each of those accounts on a nightly basis. This means that, on average, at my bank alone 1,200,000 checks are clearing every night. It would be a logistical nightmare to have to go back to the bank for each and every one of those checks and notify them that the check cleared. There's just no process built that would allow ANY bank to be able to do that. We're a small bank, too. I can't even imagine how many checks are clearing through banks like Bank of America each night. I imagine close to a billion.

The only time a bank is really and truly notified about the status of a check is when the check that you deposit is returned for some reason (ie stop payment, closed account, insufficient funds, etc). Generally, if the check is a large amount, the Federal Reserve will communicate with the bank the check was deposited at that there has been a problem with it in a relatively quick amount of time. If it's a smaller or more average amount, the bank may not know for days or weeks if there has been a problem. However, your bank will make your funds available to you in the name of 'good customer service'.

I'm sure your bank feels horrible about the miscommunication to you with regard to the terms that were used. The representative (and her boss) you spoke with should have been able to educate you about the fact that there is no way for them to know if the check cleared. I can tell you that very often people ask a question one way and because I've been in the business so long I know they're actually asking a completely different question.
mayliu
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby kaharthemad » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:32 pm

well then it seems like a flaw in the banking system. But when some chimp with a calculator says 'it cleared' it cleared.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:31 pm

mayliu wrote:I work for a financial institution and I can tell you with 100% certainty that there is no way the bank you deposited a check at will know that the check you deposited actually cleared the account it was drawn off of.

If you think about it, do you have any idea how many checks clear on a daily basis? At just my bank alone, we have 400,000 checking accounts and on average 3 checks clear each of those accounts on a nightly basis. This means that, on average, at my bank alone 1,200,000 checks are clearing every night. It would be a logistical nightmare to have to go back to the bank for each and every one of those checks and notify them that the check cleared. There's just no process built that would allow ANY bank to be able to do that. We're a small bank, too. I can't even imagine how many checks are clearing through banks like Bank of America each night. I imagine close to a billion.

The only time a bank is really and truly notified about the status of a check is when the check that you deposit is returned for some reason (ie stop payment, closed account, insufficient funds, etc). Generally, if the check is a large amount, the Federal Reserve will communicate with the bank the check was deposited at that there has been a problem with it in a relatively quick amount of time. If it's a smaller or more average amount, the bank may not know for days or weeks if there has been a problem. However, your bank will make your funds available to you in the name of 'good customer service'.

I'm sure your bank feels horrible about the miscommunication to you with regard to the terms that were used. The representative (and her boss) you spoke with should have been able to educate you about the fact that there is no way for them to know if the check cleared. I can tell you that very often people ask a question one way and because I've been in the business so long I know they're actually asking a completely different question.

I don't have a huge problem with that... What I have a fucking giant problem with is that when I ask a rep 3 fucking times if she is sure there have been no problems with the check and she ensures me it has "Cleared" and I have nothing to worry about and then I find out she was bullshitting me so she could get off the phone.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:23 am

"fuck you, you black piece of shit... We sincerely hope you enjoyed paying 400 dollars of customs fees for a box of rocks.....mutherfucker nigger".

hahahahaha Can I put this in my sig and not get banned? hahahahaha :rofl:

Postby Captain Insano » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:13 pm

Yes you may sir.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby kaharthemad » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:09 am

So Ralf? any m,ore word on the scammer or the bank situation?
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:44 am

In all seriousness, i would like to see one of the folks crusading against the ramapant racism on the boards, etc, duke it out with you in here, Insano. You wrote an EXCELLENT post, but all of these folks are so programmed to knee-jerk respond "OMG YOU RACIST!!!!11" if you so much as say anything that doesn't cater to the minorities.

How long will it be until we can have an elected official with major impact echo Insanos sentiments and not be dismissed as if they were talking about Bigfoot or UFOs.

African Americans can stand up and defend "Black Power" etc etc etc yet when even a very educated white person tries defending themselves they are thrown into a bucket with retarded rednecks you see on Springer.

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:36 am

kaharthemad wrote:So Ralf? any m,ore word on the scammer or the bank situation?

Well we sent the package and confirmed it was picked up, which means he/she had to pay a huge amount for customes charges... when they opened a box of bubble wrapped rocks that they paid 300 bucks for they couldn't have been happy. I win.

I continue to make WAMU cry everyday...

I pull out no less than 10k in cash and go deposit it in my B of A account. The manager just gasps everytime we walk in... That will teach her to run her sassy mouth. I'll probably fuck with them for about another month before I transfer the merchant accounts over to B of A permanently.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Captain Insano » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:39 am

ouchyfish wrote:In all seriousness, i would like to see one of the folks crusading against the ramapant racism on the boards, etc, duke it out with you in here, Insano. You wrote an EXCELLENT post, but all of these folks are so programmed to knee-jerk respond "OMG YOU RACIST!!!!11" if you so much as say anything that doesn't cater to the minorities.

How long will it be until we can have an elected official with major impact echo Insanos sentiments and not be dismissed as if they were talking about Bigfoot or UFOs.

African Americans can stand up and defend "Black Power" etc etc etc yet when even a very educated white person tries defending themselves they are thrown into a bucket with retarded rednecks you see on Springer.

Well put. I must say the black community has really begun to show their ass lately and has been vilified by the media to an extent... It's only a matter of time before people say enough's enough and the playing field goes back to being level.

Darcler:

Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Metranon » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:04 am

I think a useful profiling observation would be to note that most racists have an extremely poor knowledge of English spelling and grammar.

No need to go further than the posts in this thread to prove that.
Metranon
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gargamellow » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:12 am

Almegest you are so damn sexy. You make a white girl want to order up some vanilla/chocolate twist if you KNOW WHAT I MEAN! /wink wink wink
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jimmy Durante » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:51 am

Is it true how zey say zat you people are... gifted?

Oh. It's twue. It's twue. It's twue, it's twue!
Jimmy Durante
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Jay » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:41 am

mayliu wrote:I work for a financial institution and I can tell you with 100% certainty that there is no way the bank you deposited a check at will know that the check you deposited actually cleared the account it was drawn off of.

They would know if the check was issued and printed within the same institution ie a Wells Fargo check depositing at a Wells Fargo bank.
Jay

Previous

Return to Rants and Flames