Ugzug

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Ugzug

Postby labbats » Thu May 06, 2004 9:12 pm

labbats
Mr. Ed
Mr. Ed

Re: Ugzug

Postby Captain Insano » Thu May 06, 2004 9:14 pm

[quote="labbats"][/quote]

best thread ever.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: Ugzug

Postby Drem » Thu May 06, 2004 9:24 pm

you have to heat the paper to see the message

labbats wrote:
Eshelon wrote:People generally have strong views about Ugzug. Before I say anything else, let me remind Ugzug that his stooges are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Ugzug, who wants nothing less than to bad-mouth worthy causes. He can't relate what he sees to any broader principle. Sure, it sounds paltry. Blame that on churlish slubberdegullions.

You've never heard him announce that he plans to advocate chauvinistic ethics? Well, Ugzug has repeatedly enunciated such a plan, but in his typically convoluted way. He is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter, such as why it would be good for Ugzug to sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future.

Fortunately, the groundswell of quiet opposition to him is getting less quiet and more organized. Still, the main dissensus between me and Ugzug is that I claim that I must definitely reach out even to my most ostrich-like readers and show them how Ugzug's half-measures command as much respect as the tales in the supermarket tabloids. He, on the other hand, contends that the ideas of "freedom" and "chauvinism" are Siamese twins. Many people are incredulous when I tell them that he intends to dismantle the family unit. "How could Ugzug be so power-drunk?", they ask me. "It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is doubtlessly possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Ugzug plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that once one begins thinking about free speech, about predatory fork-tongued-types who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own illaudable beliefs, one realizes that he pompously claims that the Earth is flat. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. There is one final irony to my story. In legal terminology, Ugzug is guilty of suppressio veri or "concealment of truth".

Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Langston » Fri May 07, 2004 12:42 am

you guys need to stop creating new threads with just my name as the title - I can't keep track of which is which any longer. ><
Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
Langston
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Return to Rants and Flames