Who Remembers The Egotistical Ranger Wiici?

Everyone's Favorite H8 Playground. For EQ, WOW, EQ2, and any other game you want to gripe about
(UNMODERATED - within reason)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Trielelvan » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:15 pm

Jirig wrote:Uhh, talent played a pretty large role in EverQuest.

Ok, I'll make this short. And yes, I am playing "definition" nazi for one reason: the idea of the use of that word to define what someone does in a video game is borderline offensive, and definitely ridiculous.

Skill
Function: noun
a : the ability to use one's knowledge effectively and readily in execution or performance
b : dexterity or coordination especially in the execution of learned physical tasks
c : a learned power of doing something competently : a developed aptitude or ability <language skills>

Skill does not = talent

Although, I will give props to one class with regards to talent: Bards (I am only referring to the really good ones).
Being able to keep control of that many keys at once as fast as some of them were able to do, navigate, and hold a conversation at the same time without stopping is pure physical prowess.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby araby » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:31 pm

PunePosse wrote:I'll tell you this. I ain't been reading forums alot. So far all i've seen, is people that enjoy starting shit, and are worst then me when I WAS playing. Only problem with you fucking assholes, is you don't bother to think of positives about people (including me), you focus on negative, and turn it against person into a Rant/Flame Contest.

And for Susvain, <3
Susvain knows how to earn respect and treat people with respect unlike people named Capt. Insano.

If you wanna start something... bring it, don't hide behind rest of forums members to make you feel like your "Teh Pwn." From everyone that has posted something negative in this topic, you've turned out to be worst then what I was when I was "Immature." And another thing for you to think about. Why the fuck would I care what High-End guilds think about me? If you haven't forgotten also...(no offense) <LoS> and other guilds treated people alot worst then I did, but you decide to solo out a person like me, just cus I'm solo.

Also, why the fuck would I care if i got killed in arena? I didn't have good shit, but I had more skill then alot of Higher-End people even remember.

Insano, last warning, stay fuck outta' my topic you piece of fucking no-common sense shit.
DESX, List your characters name b4 you talk shit.

This isn't something I like to have to type, but you fucking dumb pieces of shit ask for it, and then you make me the bad guy, and it put a Bad Rep. onto my name.

So stop your fucking bullshit.
Stop putting replies in here because your all a bunch of fucking low self-esteem lazy ass have fun at other peoples expense assholes.

No, I don't blame drugs for my behavior.

All of these words are true, whether you disagree or not.
You have no more say-so in this conversation.
Only people who have earned respect and give out respect, are aloud to even be given thought in my eyes.
It would be great to get along, but you choose the hard way, now I have to be a dickhead again to get my point across, which you will Guarantee, try and turn against me so you can get multiple people to Laugh.

So get on with your lives, go succeed, stop trying to get yourself off by watching disrespectful assholes treat other people like shit..
:spam: :balloons:

SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS IS WHY THIS THREAD IS ON PAGE 38 BECAUSE THIS MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jirig » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:17 pm

Trielelvan wrote:a : the ability to use one's knowledge effectively and readily in execution or performance

So... to say that Wiici is talented (ie; using his knowledge effectively and readily in execution of his class abilities) at playing the ranger would be ridiculous? Get a clue... and a dictionary.
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Trielelvan » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:45 pm

Jirig wrote:
Trielelvan wrote:a : the ability to use one's knowledge effectively and readily in execution or performance

So... to say that Wiici is talented (ie; using his knowledge effectively and readily in execution of his class abilities) at playing the ranger would be ridiculous? Get a clue... and a dictionary.

You realize you just quoted me on the word I was defining (from a dictionary, mind you) and then switched the words in your sentence... right?

Ok, I think my point is made.
Goodnight ;)
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Myg0t » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:55 pm

I liked being ranger, and my autofire, talk about talent. And I never got into the Pvp scene in EQ, since it was worthless.
Captain_Insano wrote: It's also Abraham Lincoln's fault for freeing the slaves. Had he been shot earlier black people wouldn't have email accounts and internet access.
Myg0t
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby PunePosse » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:33 am

I can't disagree...I did bitch alot in my EQ years. I won't deny it, but...was alot worst people then me.

I don't want to be enemies with any of you. Was actually one of my reasons that I was going to return to EQ...to apologize to anyone I recognized. I know I was inconsiderate, and that i've deserved most of the rant/flames/insults in this topic, but not all of them. I'm a very defensive person, on or off the computer. Most of the time, if people confronted me in ooc/shout, I wouldn't back down, I hate losing fights (Also the reason I couldn't get into a high tier raiding guild).

Most often, I never started a fight in ooc/shout either. :|

And for Naivar...my proof would be for a few months, we'd keep farming the Axe (buyable in baz) for your 1.0 epic, and for us at that gear/skill level, that was a hard achievement. I hope you remember that, took way longer then farming Gatorscale Sleeves for my druid. That was when we were still in <Circle of The Brood>, our lowbie guild.

Lol Jirig...Happy to be of sacrificial service.

So, if you want to continue this rant/flame, go ahead. If you want to stop holding grudges and get along, thats even better.

Btw, George Carlin...Is actually a nice guy when you meet him in person. He's best comedian ever. (Las Vegas > All Cities)
Hunter Wiici Urantia, 66th Ranger (Retired)
PunePosse
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby PunePosse » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:51 am

Jirig...

Susvain was a Dwarf Warrior. He quit I believe once before LDoN, or before GoD even was heard of. Then came back once or twice.

I remember him from pre-PoP. He was good during time. But ya, he started when Loukie played, cus I hung around with Loukie alot. I was actually there when Loukie did his final log-off. I played on a different character at that time tho. Name was Czexck the high elf cleric.
Hunter Wiici Urantia, 66th Ranger (Retired)
PunePosse
NT Aviak
NT Aviak

Postby Jirig » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 am

Trielelvan wrote:
Jirig wrote:

You realize you just quoted me on the word I was defining (from a dictionary, mind you) and then switched the words in your sentence... right?

Ok, I think my point is made.
Goodnight ;)

No... did I really just quote the definition from the dictionary to support my case regarding the word talent in conjunction with a videogame?! Oh hell, wish I could edit in R&F. It seems sarcasm is lost on the daft.

... retard. Please, be dumber with your next response.
Jirig
NT Froglok
NT Froglok

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:52 am

You played with Loukie, you automatically lose.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Adivina » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:15 am

cus I hung around with Loukie alot.

This explains a lot
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:18 am

I love this hazelnut coffee. What is your favorite flavored coffee?
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:20 am

French Vanilla, iced only, extra sugar, extra milk

Anything else? :dung:
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tossica » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:23 am

I like coffee flavored coffee, no cream, no sugar, iced or hot.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:26 am

I always order a Venti White Mocha at Starbucks. That count?
Jay

Postby Kramer » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:27 am

so apparently Dunkin Donuts is gigantic in the northeast, down south they are just a ghetto donut chain that noone goes to except on saturday or sunday mornings, and all that flavored coffee crap they serve, i think they blueberry flavored??? WTF, I think Charbucks is still enough of a status symbol that Dunkin Donuts has a lot of work to do to get popular down here, may be if they changed their name to DunKKKin Donuts......
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:28 am

Dunkin Donuts is huge in the midwest too.
    Jay

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:28 am

I usually get a Chai from Arabica, but this Hazlenut is so good.
    Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:30 am

Dunkin Donuts has been around WAY before Starbucks. Don't you remember the commercials growing up with the fat Luigi looking guy who would be like "Gotta go make the donuts"

I grew up in Texas and I saw those.

There Chai sucks though
    Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:31 am

Their
    Jay

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:32 am

BAH thanks for teh spell check. Oh and glad to have you back. :boots:
    Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

Postby Jay » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:34 am

:angel:
    Jay

Postby kaharthemad » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:38 am

PrunePussy wrote:Know whats funny, closer I got to end of EQ career, more friends I made. Even with people with way better gear/flags then me.

I gained alot of friends during the whole experience. The difference between you and everyone else is:

a)your not one of the friends
    b) it was not at the end but during
    c)all of us did not have to have our girlfriend handing out blowjobs for 5 cents a throw to make friends...unlike you.

And I hate to break the news to you child, but those were not friends. They were keeping you around much the same way people keep around severly retarded people.

1)because they felt sorry for you

2)they were afraid you would hurt yourself or others. (better to keep a close eye on the stupid folk)

3)To get a laugh.

As for the grass snake comment they were on Qeynos side to.
    kaharthemad
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Langston » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:39 am

Tossica wrote:I like coffee flavored coffee, no cream, no sugar, iced or hot.
    Mindia wrote:I was wrong obviously.
    Langston
    Nappy Headed Ho
    Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Darcler » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:27 pm

I get caramel frappachinos.
    During the fall I get pumpkin flavored ones.
    During Christmas I get Peppermind Moccha, because it is the closest thing to a thin mint, other than a Thin Mint.

I dont drink hot regular coffee. Tastes funny.
    Darcler
    Saran Wrap Princess
    Saran Wrap Princess

Postby The Kizzy » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:07 pm

OMG these ARE the best

During the fall I get pumpkin flavored ones.
    Zanchief wrote:

The Kizzy
    NT Patron
    NT Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Rants and Flames