Hello!

Need answers? He's got 'em!

Moderator: Tossica

Postby Dylan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:38 pm

Step in and put a cock in her mouth, probably will fix all.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Insanityfair » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:38 pm

Lueyen wrote:How evil are you willing to get Jay?

Oh no you don't!
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Ginzburgh » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:39 pm

How about just call the cops then? If he is really THAT concerned he can drop an anonymous tip and hope she'll admit it when they ask her.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Ginzburgh wrote:Right.

Here is how it would go if I had a friend in a similar predicament:

Friend, "This guy raped me and I am still friends with him"
Ginz, "Hmm...Maybe that isn't a good idea. You probably shouldn't talk to him anymore"
Friend, "I've got it under control"
Ginz, "okey dokey...anyway <insert a different conversation here>"

Then it would never be spoken of again. I certainly wouldn't come on an internet message board looking for ideas to launch an elaborate scheme to remove the guy from her life. That is what can be commonly referred to as, "looking for trouble". Or "meddling" in the Scooby Doo tongue.

Leave it alone.

Or how about maybe the guy was young and stupid, had a weak moment, took advantage of a young girl in a way he shouldn't have and now it haunts him every day...which is why he has been trying to make ammends all these years. :dunno:

Either way, Jay shouldn't be involved unless she asks him to be, which it seems like she doesn't.

I guess I worded it wrong. I'm not trying to set up an elaborate series of events or anything, I just want her to confront her problems. I see what you're saying and I even said that I know it's not really my problem but the reason we're close is because we don't have families to turn so we just support each other. I've had issues that she's "meddled" in and in the end I came out of them better because she did. My journey to where I am now would have been either extremely more difficult or wouldn't have happened had she not been around.

Also, I see it like this, I can either sit there and listen to her cry about how she keeps ruining her relationships and tell her over and over again that it'll be all right, or I can convince her to make it happen. In the end if she chooses not to do anything then I can always turn my back but until then I have to at least try to positively influence the situation. I assume that as my responsibility as a friend since I've already agreed to be there for her like she was for me.

Yeah I know it's voluntarily engaging myself in drama, but I choose to protect the few close people I have in my life and watching her suffer for the entire time or losing her as a friend entirely would suck more than voicing my frustration on the subject and urging her to find a solution.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby 10sun » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:25 pm

Jay wrote:

Ginz, "Hmm...Maybe that isn't a good idea. You probably shouldn't talk to him anymore"

Then it would never be spoken of again. I certainly wouldn't come on an internet message board looking for ideas to launch an elaborate scheme to remove the guy from her life. That is what can be commonly referred to as, "looking for trouble". Or "meddling" in the Scooby Doo tongue.

Leave it alone.

Or how about maybe the guy was young and stupid, had a weak moment, took advantage of a young girl in a way he shouldn't have and now it haunts him every day...which is why he has been trying to make ammends all these years. :dunno:

Either way, Jay shouldn't be involved unless she asks him to be, which it seems like she doesn't.

I guess I worded it wrong. I'm not trying to set up an elaborate series of events or anything, I just want her to confront her problems. I see what you're saying and I even said that I know it's not really my problem but the reason we're close is because we don't have families to turn so we just support each other. I've had issues that she's "meddled" in and in the end I came out of them better because she did. My journey to where I am now would have been either extremely more difficult or wouldn't have happened had she not been around.

Also, I see it like this, I can either sit there and listen to her cry about how she keeps ruining her relationships and tell her over and over again that it'll be all right, or I can convince her to make it happen. In the end if she chooses not to do anything then I can always turn my back but until then I have to at least try to positively influence the situation. I assume that as my responsibility as a friend since I've already agreed to be there for her like she was for me.

Yeah I know it's voluntarily engaging myself in drama, but I choose to protect the few close people I have in my life and watching her suffer for the entire time or losing her as a friend entirely would suck more than voicing my frustration on the subject and urging her to find a solution.

Stick it in her butt.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Jay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:31 pm

10sun wrote:
Jay wrote:

Leave it alone.

Stick it in her butt.

I tried to when we first met but she wasn't down and she ended up being my friend instead.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:35 pm

Shazam... Jay got put in the friend zone. :(
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:56 pm

It worked out better since I hit up a few of her friends.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tae-Bo » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:58 pm

send her my way... i'll fix her up
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Lueyen » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Insanityfair wrote:

Oh no you don't!

It was just a question.
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby araby » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:12 pm

Jay I think it's great that you care so much. Seems as though one of my longest/best friends won't talk to me. She's lucky you're there, even if she doesn't know it. Good luck.
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Insanityfair » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:59 pm

Lueyen wrote:
Insanityfair wrote:

Oh no you don't!

It was just a question.

Hah, I'll just bet. :rofl:
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Lueyen » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:56 pm

:angel: <<< me
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 am

You may fool other people, but not me sir! I'm on to you!
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Jay » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:34 am

Update.

We had a talk about it and basically she got pissed at me and told me I'm not in charge of who she can and can't have in her life and if I want to leave then go. So I did, then she called me up crying like a few days later because she confronted the guy about it and he said she was making it up in her head and that it never happened and that she's acting crazy. Now she's out for blood and wants to report him and she's trying to get her friends to back her on it. CA has a 10 year statute of limitations on child pedophilia she found out and this would be the 8th year. I'll link the newspaper article when this guy gets convicted.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Ginzburgh » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 am

Or the newspaper article covering her murder.
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Mop » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:43 am

Seriously? wtf. I just don't get the attraction of fucking a kid. Well cept Jessica Alba when she was on the TV show Flipper, but i was 12 at the time so np.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tacks » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:50 am

Mop wrote:Seriously? wtf. I just don't get the attraction of fucking a kid. Well cept Jessica Alba when she was on the TV show Flipper, but i was 12 at the time so np.

That's probably a good thing that you don't "get it".
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Trielelvan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:30 pm

Glad she is going to oust the guy. Hopefully, that will give her some much needed closure. Think her friends will back her up?

... and yeah, that's one of those things that's safer not understanding. :eyecrazy:
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby kinghooter00 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:15 pm

........Nasty fucks. That guy is a real asshole, unless she's lying. :dunno:
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby Mop » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:18 pm

if she is this over the place over it I dont think she is lying.
Mop
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby kinghooter00 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:35 pm

Mop wrote:if she is this over the place over it I dont think she is lying.

i'm sorry, what?
kinghooter00
Captain Google
Captain Google

Postby Jay » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:03 pm

all^

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:04 pm

all^

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Previous

Return to Ask Tossica!