ACK My 11 year old has a myspace, long hair, and a girl

Need answers? He's got 'em!

Moderator: Tossica

Postby Griever » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:49 am

I'm just as worried for the 13 year old as I am for 19 year old.
Griever
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gaazy » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:58 am

Yeah, its scary. Someone needs to whip that 19 year olds ass, and that girls parents ass
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:03 am

Martrae wrote:First off, quit telling her 'he's only 11'. Do you know how many middle schools have daycares for the babies of their students?

Second, sit down with him, Kizzy, and have the talk. I'm sure he's gonna be under a lot of pressure from his friends to do the deed and be a man. Make sure you reinforce to him that it's not sex that'll make him a man.

I don't know how old you are, but I think you're a bit out of touch with what goes on at 11.

It wasn't so long ago for me. I can tell you that at 11 no one was having sex openly. IF there was some retard having sex, it was a huge secret that never got around.

He won't be under any "pressure" from any of his peers. That is ridiculous.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tacks » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:06 am

Seriously, do you just read Internet sites all day for the 1 in a million bad news stories and then think it's like that everywhere? 11 year olds aren't having sex.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Zanchief » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:08 am

I heard the age people are having sex is going up not down.

That would crush Marty's "the public schools are ruining everything" view though.
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Tacks » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:10 am

It's something like under 5% of kids under 13 years old. So unless you're part of the 5% retard population then I wouldn't worry much.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:11 am

Harrison, when I was 11 kids were having sex. I can't believe that today's youth have gotten more prudish about it.

When I worked in a podunk town in friggin Ohio there were 12 year olds with babies.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Zanchief » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 am

Martrae wrote:Harrison, when I was 11 kids were having sex. I can't believe that today's youth have gotten more prudish about it.

Maybe sex ed is working~
Zanchief
Chief Wahoo
Chief Wahoo

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:14 am

Harrison wrote:
Martrae wrote:First off, quit telling her 'he's only 11'. Do you know how many middle schools have daycares for the babies of their students?

Second, sit down with him, Kizzy, and have the talk. I'm sure he's gonna be under a lot of pressure from his friends to do the deed and be a man. Make sure you reinforce to him that it's not sex that'll make him a man.

I don't know how old you are, but I think you're a bit out of touch with what goes on at 11.

It wasn't so long ago for me. I can tell you that at 11 no one was having sex openly. IF there was some retard having sex, it was a huge secret that never got around.

He won't be under any "pressure" from any of his peers. That is ridiculous.

While the pressure wasn't quite as aggressive at that age, it was there. Even just a little bit is enough to crack some kids. I knew at least a few kids that were at the time and that was what, 16ish years ago? Things have only gotten worse since then it seems like.

I would talk to his dad, ask him what has he told him if anything already, and suggest perhaps it's time for that talk...especially since his dad is letting him have a myspace page with the /beckon photo, god forbid he ends up on the next episode of to catch a preditor on dateline or whatever it is. You and he of all people know that not everyone on the internet is what they seem, manginas and whatnot and he should definately understand that too.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Tae-Bo » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:18 am

i didnt know anyone at 11 that was having sex

that kid is a straight nerd, dont worry about him
Chances are very good that you've never touched Linux a day in your pathetic life.
Tae-Bo
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gaazy » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:23 am

People can talk all the shit they wont about southern west virginia, but 11 years olds arent running around with babies and shit. Thats like 3rd or 4th grade isnt it? Maybe the 13 or 14 year olds in middle school going on high school, but from 11 to 14 is a huge change for them
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby kaharthemad » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:24 am

actually i have 2 schools down the road that have middle school daycares that I know of. two if the teachers from the school I work for used to work there. one in Raleigh and the other in Durham.
kaharthemad
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:26 am

It's around 5th-6th ish grade. I don't recall anyone I knew having a child that early but I did know people having sex that early. Dateline, seriously.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Harrison » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:47 am

Martrae wrote:Harrison, when I was 11 kids were having sex. I can't believe that today's youth have gotten more prudish about it.

When I worked in a podunk town in friggin Ohio there were 12 year olds with babies.

You were in some majorly fucked up spot.

I'm in a shitty fucking hellhole and kids that early having sex is RARE.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Naethyn » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:04 am

The first couple to have sex in my school was the 8th grade.
Maeya wrote:And then your head just aches from having your hair pulled so tight for so long...
Naethyn
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Tacks » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:05 am

I'd be more worried about people like Redzorro and Kiral who are absolute freeks and read this site and see what you posted. I bet they're in his top 8 next week.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby redzorro » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:12 am

Maybe.
redzorro
NT Bixie
NT Bixie

Postby Jay » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:34 am

I guess I'll be the first to ask.

Link?
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: ACK My 11 year old has a myspace, long hair, and a girl

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:37 am

The Kizzy wrote:friend........I am flipping the fuck out and I am not even kidding. What the hell do I do? He's fucking 11. I'm freaking out, although his girlfriend (or who I assume) is a little cutie. OMG Im freaking out. Please advise.

You must be at least 14 years of age to have a myspace page, report his page and it will be deleted.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Insanityfair » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:10 pm

Dylan wrote:
The Kizzy wrote:friend........I am flipping the fuck out and I am not even kidding. What the hell do I do? He's fucking 11. I'm freaking out, although his girlfriend (or who I assume) is a little cutie. OMG Im freaking out. Please advise.

You must be at least 14 years of age to have a myspace page, report his page and it will be deleted.

Didn't check on this one but if it's true, I agree.
Insanityfair
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:34 pm

Insanityfair wrote:
Dylan wrote:

Didn't check on this one but if it's true, I agree.

Check it:

http://www.myspace.com/Modules/Help/Pag ... uestion=29
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:39 pm

Kizzy, alot of parents are in your situation. You have no idea what your kid is up to and you want to be able to have some sort of control over the situation. Your child is not 14 years old, that means he cannot have a myspace and you can report it anonymously to get it removed.

Long hair and a girl friend is something only you or his dad can help, but I don't see anything wrong with either except that your little man is growing up. Just promise not to turn into one of those parents that tries to figure out your kids passwords or add a key stroke tracker to your computer and break any trust they might have for you.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:40 pm

Just have the talk and let him have his fun with his girlfriend. Tell him to keep his pants at least until he's 13.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tacks » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:46 pm

You people don't know her kid. He needs therapy, though you've known this for a long time. Your first sign should have been when he wanted to go live with his dad because he had no rules and you did.
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Dylan » Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:03 pm

Okay, then delete his myspace and put his ass in therapy.
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Tossica!