What the fuck?

Need answers? He's got 'em!

Moderator: Tossica

Re: What the fuck?

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 am

Remember Toss? Inheritance, trust, etc etc. Prenup.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Tossica » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:57 pm

I thought it was his family wanted all that.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gargamellow » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 pm

Ya and he basically told them to get fucked after a year or so of us being together.

Problem is he only earned student worker wages for a few semesters and gave me his extra grant money. He did give me every dime he got, but made no effort to make any real money for the seven years he was here with me.

I need a real man who works and fucks me at least once a day or I am done with love.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Dimuza » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Gargamellow wrote: ....He did give me every dime he got, but made no effort to make any real money for the seven years he was here with me....

Hey, how about you pay for your OWN shit, you demented hag? & say "thank you", you twat, because what is it, exactly, that you gave him??!! Jesus Christ.....anyone else that has a uterus ought to be slapping the shit out of you. You're bad for business.
Dimuza
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Gargamellow wrote:Ya and he basically told them to get fucked after a year or so of us being together.

Problem is he only earned student worker wages for a few semesters and gave me his extra grant money. He did give me every dime he got, but made no effort to make any real money for the seven years he was here with me.

I need a real man who works and fucks me at least once a day or I am done with love.

I have to ask. Assuming this dude gave you every red cent he had, what did you provide him with? I don't mean emotional support and sex that grinded the gravel underneath the tires of your home. I mean, what did you provide him with that was tangible? A place to live? Car? Gas? Food?
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Drem » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm

probably everything if she actually had a real job. if all he did was student work then he probably made a couple hundred bucks a month max
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gargamellow » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:50 am

Everything from underwear to smokes. I paid for all his video games and expansions.

I don't care. I am so lonely at this point, I would do it again.

Living alone SUCKS.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gypsiyee » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:01 am

whoa whoa, Amanda - that there is going to be your downfall. I understand you're going through a painful transitional phrase, but now you're sinking into co-dependency issues. You should never be willing to settle for unhappiness just to have someone around - that causes all sorts of problems, including domestic violence.

The way my life has panned out, I've been in a relationship most of my adult life, but not because I was chasing after them - it's just how it happened. Being single is a blast, too, if you take a moment to move past your grief and give the single life a chance.

If you don't get out of that mindset and learn to be happy independently, no matter how much work you've put into yourself thus far you're never going to enjoy your success.
"I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
Gypsiyee
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:35 am

Most of the time I just game. I don't even want to date. I tried it. I don't like people, I realize.

Yesterday two slimy fuckbags came over (at seperate times) and tried to fuck me. I was like, yelling at these dudes to get off me. I was playing WoW for fucksake!

I am so sick of men. I am sick of the lies and the promises. I am tired of the morons who actually think you are interested in hearing all about how their engine runs. Hello, if I say I am not a car chic....it means STFU. I don't know what a big block is. I don't change oil, tires, filters or belts. I just DON'T.

Not only that, but jesus christ if there aren't some really terrible fucking kissers out there. I don't ever want to date again.

Seriously, I hope the gireving stage gets over soon. because I would really like to coast through this extra semester with all As and a desk job.

Thanks for your concern. It's hard to not fall back into the same patterns when the new pattern is so foreign to me.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 am

BTWDimuza...I paid for everything he ate, his bills, his computers, his expansions, his underwear, his socks, his glasses, his weed, his booze, his phone...umm WHAT ELSE?

You are a fucking moron. Don't speak about a subject unless you know what the fuck you are talking about. I let the motherfucker live off me an extra so he could get a degree. Go fuck yourself in the FACE you brainless twit.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gargamellow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 am

EDIT: an extra YEAr...so..so THERE!!!

/stomps off pouting!
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Evermore » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:54 am

you should have tossed him on his ass right away
For you
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Dimuza » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:46 pm

"I let some guy punch me in the face on a daily basis for 16 years. Isn't he an asshole?".

Uh...well, yeah, I guess he is. But why stand there for 16 years & let him do it?
Dimuza
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gargamellow » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:01 am

Says someone who has zero clue about domestic violence.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:05 am

You don't have to eat shit to know it tastes like shit.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gargamellow » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:08 am

You don't learn without experience or classes.

Have fun with either of those.
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby brinstar » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:07 am

actually she is right josh

as illogical as it might seem, many women find it difficult to simply walk away from an abusive relationship

i don't really understand it either but it's true
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:59 pm

That really doesn't change much about what I said. :dunno:

I've seen it enough to not care about it anymore. It's as much their fault as the perpetrator in a lot of cases.

Honestly, I've seen so much of it I've just grown calloused. You can only try to help someone for so long until you're sick of them as much as the asshole beating them.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Trielelvan » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Just because you've "seen" it doesn't mean you "know" a thing about it.
There is a distinct difference, and until you've actually been there, you really don't know what it's like or how it even happens.
Some can up and walk away, but not everyone is the same, and most can not. There is no way to explain the kind of mindfucking that goes on in that kind of relationship.

The only ones I put fault on are the ones who repeat the same pattern, person after person, again and again after begging for advice and help, receiving it, and then deciding they know better and not taking it.
There is no helping people in that situation.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:21 pm

I have no sympathy for anyone who stays with a physically or emotionally abusive person. None.

I don't care about the psychology behind it. I don't care about the mindfucking. I will never experience either end of the spectrum.

What more do I need to know? I stand by my statement that it's bullshit to say you need to go through it to "know it".

Shit tastes like shit, don't try to tell me I need to try some first.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby brinstar » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:40 pm

calling the well-documented phenomenon of domestic abuse "bullshit" certainly does nothing to disprove its existence or to negate the serious and long-term effect it has on its millions of victims

it just kinda makes you look ignorant
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Harrison » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:17 pm

I never said it didn't have a long-term effect on the victim. I just said it's bullshit to tell someone they don't know anything about it unless they've experienced it themselves.

That's the part that's bullshit.

I don't need to be beat by my girlfriend to know what domestic abuse is or about.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Dimuza » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Oh, it's not bullshit. & Yeah, guys who do it are dipshits, no doubt.

& the 'mindfuck' part is that these chicks come to believe that this is the treatment they either deserve or just can't get away from. Yeah, it's sick, and sad, and all that shit.

I can think all of that, and feel some pity for the situation....but I don't think I have any for this one. after all....she's an internet tough-guy. :bowdown:

I don't know.....who would use the same board to both
-threaten people & generally talk about how bad ass they are and
- whine about being a 'victim' of a terrible mean-guy?
Dimuza
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Postby Gaazy » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:20 pm

Eh im a few days late on the post, but after I posted my last post about getting rid of him and you said when have I said anything negative about him, from what I remember he never worked, didnt you say that a few times? Thats more what I was referring too. so maybe I was wrong. And, I guess part of that was my opinion. All the babbling about him for so long from you kinda was annoying to me lol. so sorry

And, on the domestic violence issue, I see it both ways. I know that most women for some reason just cant leave or wont, but the main part of me sees it as just as much the woman's fault for NOT leaving. A lot of them use the excuse that they have no where to go or whatever, and that may be true some of the time, but I see that as for the most part bullshit. Theres almost always an option, people just dont look hard enough, or dont want to. Whats even more sad is when women get used to it and just live with it. Theres a girl in my group therapy that comes in every week with bruises and shit, and weve been taking pictures and having the doctor document it weekly, and now that the holidays are over, shes going to go to a shelter and get out of there with her kid. I do feel sorry for any woman that is being beaten (except when its needed, like when they dont make the godamn ham sammich good enough, duh), and im sorry, but woman that stay and live with it for years at a time, are just inviting it, because the man sees he can do it as much as he wants and she doesnt care, and will keep doing it. So to me, theres only so much bitching about it a woman can do before my sorrow kind of draws away from them. Get the fuck out of the house and away from him, at all odds. Its every week, or even day sometimes, that theres something in the paper about a domestic situation that escalates and escalates and ends up with either the woman being beat into a coma or killed, or she ends up killing the man. Either way, no woman should have to live with that, so get the fuck out of the situation and get help. Its a no brainer.

Im from West Virginia for fucks sake, the home of domestic violence. Ive grown up around the shit, probably more than most people.
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:02 am

Gypsiyee wrote:whoa whoa, Amanda - that there is going to be your downfall. I understand you're going through a painful transitional phrase, but now you're sinking into co-dependency issues. You should never be willing to settle for unhappiness just to have someone around - that causes all sorts of problems, including domestic violence.

The way my life has panned out, I've been in a relationship most of my adult life, but not because I was chasing after them - it's just how it happened. Being single is a blast, too, if you take a moment to move past your grief and give the single life a chance.

If you don't get out of that mindset and learn to be happy independently, no matter how much work you've put into yourself thus far you're never going to enjoy your success.

Usually I agree with you Gyps, and your statement is true for most people but having kids makes your scenario not as possible as it does for others.

Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

PreviousNext

Return to Ask Tossica!