Too funny!

Ask the few things google does not know

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Too funny!

Postby Martrae » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:30 pm

Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Re: Too funny!

Postby Tikker » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:14 pm

stupid people rule
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Kramer » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:18 am

ummmmm......

that makes me tired.
Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
    Kramer
    NT Traveller
    NT Traveller

Postby Gypsiyee » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:58 pm

it's totally fake, but immensely amusing nonetheless ;)
    "I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
    Gypsiyee
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Evermore » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:30 am

Gyps,

At one hospital i worked at the head of nursing, who has a PH'D, called up the help desk asking for a CD rom to be installed in her computer. (Every PC in the place has a CD rom ) so we asked her to describe her pc, she says I have a keyboard, a mouse, the floppy disk thing, a coffee cup holder...

true story.
    For you
    Evermore
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:35 am

lol what

luxury computers i reckon! now with pushbutton coffee holders just like your favorite vehicles.
    "I think you may be confusing government running amok with government doing stuff you don't like. See, you're in the minority now. It's supposed to taste like a shit taco." - Jon Stewart
    Gypsiyee
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Evermore » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:45 am

you wanna go back a bit farther, and i am showing my age, we had a lady in the same hospital screw up a floppy drive. We had just converted all the floppies from the 5 inch to the 3 inch ones. this lady took a 5 inch one, folded it up and shoved it into the 3" drive. Mind you we left notes right on the monitors that if the users still had 5" floppies to call the help desk and to get them transfered.
    For you
    Evermore
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Gypsiyee » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:49 am

haha, showing your age indeed
    Gypsiyee
    NT Deity
    NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:17 am

Evermore wrote:Gyps,

At one hospital i worked at the head of nursing, who has a PH'D, called up the help desk asking for a CD rom to be installed in her computer. (Every PC in the place has a CD rom ) so we asked her to describe her pc, she says I have a keyboard, a mouse, the floppy disk thing, a coffee cup holder...

true story.

some pc's have cup holders (and cigarette lighters!)

Tikker
    NT Legend
    NT Legend

Postby Martrae » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:30 am

Had one of the managers at the store chain I used to work at call me one time and tell me that the screen on the video rental computer went black but when he moved the mouse it came back on again. I told him that was the screen saver and it was supposed to do that. He said "Ok, I just wanted you to know it worked then".

We had to put a piece of tape over the space key that read 'Any Key' for these people. No joke.
    Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
    Martrae
    Admin Abuse Squad
    Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Kramer » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:18 am

HA! that's back in the day... my dad worked for Compaq in the around 1984-86 and we always had one of their comps. well, by the time 1993 (my senior year in high school) rolled around, we still only had one of those old school compaqs or our home computer. one evening i was cleaning out old files and i noticed these two files named (.) and (..) and they were much larger than all of the other files, probably a 100K +. and so i wanted to delete them to make room for my school work. i figured out how to delete them, and of course, the screen went black the moment i did it. had to call my dad and have him take it in to fix it....
    Mindia is seriously the greatest troll that has ever lived.
      Kramer
      NT Traveller
      NT Traveller

Return to Tech Support