Investment question, and some good news to boot )

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Investment question, and some good news to boot )

Postby Drem » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 am

lol whoops
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Gaazy » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:53 pm

hehe, sorry, havent had much time lately to log in here. I just got the newest company shareholder financial statement whatchamacallit in the mail the other day and theyre still working on raising funding. Theyve got a fuckton of investments from Euro dudes going on, like in the hundreds of millions. Just takes time, like anything else, and Ive got all the time in the world.

Animal and Phase I safety trials have been successfully completed.

Phase I clinical trials demonstrated an improvement in the immune system of healthy individuals.

This led to a successful Pilot Phase II trial, which normalized the immune system of an HIV-infected individual who was not receiving medication. In a five-year follow-up of this individual, he had above average lab results of his immune system.

The successful results from the Pilot Phase II warrant further investigation.

Widespread treatment of people diagnosed with HIV/AIDS is possible and can be combined with Phase II / Phase III trials, and run concurrently, due to the low cost of treatment without side effects.

Thats from a statement in the shareholders newsletter a while back, just a brief history of where theyve been and are at
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Gaazy... In early February... wrote:PS Pfizer is about to buy part of the company, or invest in it, or however that works, for a couple billion dollars, and in the past few weeks since I originally posted about this, Swiss and German investment firms have invested over 500 million US dollars. The press release is coming in the next few weeks.

roflz abound

So, Pfizer invested $2b already...
Some crazy vikings invested $250m...
You dropped $5k :rofl:

Aaaaand this genius-inventor is out, "looking for funding..." you know, to get off the ground. These things take time. Gotta make some cash before we get started. Kids to feed, bills to pay... can't save the world, have 'any' news reports or EVEN MAKE A SINGLE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT until he has REAL money. $2.25b? That's child's play.

:arms:
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby leah » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:51 am

this reminds me of an episode of house a couple weeks back where a guy almost got taub to invest what was left of his savings in a new medical technology. turns out the guy was a temp, not a CEO or whatever he claimed to be, and had never met taub (he got his claws in by acting like they went to high school together) and had ripped off tons of other people. taub really dodged a bullet (unlike kumar/kutner, hehe . . . too soon?).

not saying that this is what's happening here, but it's just what everyone's doubts are making me think of :boots:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Dylan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 pm

leah wrote:taub really dodged a bullet (unlike kumar/kutner, hehe . . . too soon?).

I lawl'd
Dylan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 pm

I dont know what happened to Pfizer, I dont think any of that went through, I think it got put on hold just like the rest of the countries economy. I never said they did it, I said they were talking about it. From what I understood at the time he mentioned it, he was too enthused about the whole deal, something int he way they wanted it done and stuff in the contracts or whatever.

The finally approved patent opened a lot of things up for them to start the rest of the business plan up. I'll be getting more on that at the shareholders meeting here soon.

Glad you reminded me about it oh mighty vonkaar, I havent thought about it lately. Ive been too busy putting out millions in equipment the past couple months to worry about the little investment. Good to know you still care so much about it though <3 Your opinion means more to me than youll ever know, so dont stop!
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Darcler » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Dylan wrote:
leah wrote:taub really dodged a bullet (unlike kumar/kutner, hehe . . . too soon?).

I lawl'd

I let loose a mighty guffaw.

The more I say it in my head, the funnier it is.
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby leah » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:26 pm

:boots:
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Tikker » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:05 pm

Gaazy wrote: Ive been too busy putting out millions in equipment the past couple months to worry about the little investment. Good to know you still care so much about it though <3 Your opinion means more to me than youll ever know, so dont stop!

I love it when people get sand up their pussy and try to put on airs to make it seem like it's not bothering them
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 pm

What? I didnt even start this conversation, this threads been dead for months. what the fuck are you talking about? If I gave a shit about what anyone on this board thinks, especially you out-there dipshit Canadafolk, I0 would have pulled the money out, like everyone claims I should have. I dont think theres been but one or two people who thought it was a good idea, so what in gods name are you talking about about me getting a sandy pussy about this? Like I said way back towards the beginning, no one has been presented with the same information as I have, so I dont expect anyone to understand it, and I could pull my money out and sell the shit at any time. You may have made sense to me if I myself would have started talking about this again or something...but no. Your just kind of shooting in the dark trying to sound cool and make someone else look bad, or dumb, like everyone else does here
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:55 am

rofl, pfizer isn't putting *anything* on hold... they recently bought the #5 pharma for $68b

the "patent just got approved" line has been repeated since the very beginning. You are seriously repeating yourself here. Great news! The patent has been approved! Great news! Some media people are interviewing my genius friend! Great news! The Euros have invested millions! +my $5k!! Yeah!!!

and...

More lolz at, "this little investment..." just a couple of months ago, $5k was money you had to raise. I'm sure you are just rolling in the Benjamins nowadays.

in before, "VFUCK YOU FONKARR ASSHOLE MAN< DISAGREE WITH ME WHYDONT YOU?! NT IS FULL OF HATERS!!!" /drives off in your Bentley
Gaazy wrote:Now vonk on the other hand, is one of the most self absorbed know it alls in my memory of this site. Ive always thought so, and I still cant understand why in gods name he is here
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Darcler » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:27 am

Vonk is sexy when he's feisty. :brinstar:
Darcler
Saran Wrap Princess
Saran Wrap Princess

Postby brinstar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 am

i dunno, seems kinda nasally
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Gaazy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 am

Haha I cant even hardly follow him anymore, so I will just agree and say ok
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:54 am

What amuses me is everyone's strange obsession with everyone else's lives on here. :nuts:
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:06 pm

yeah its amazing
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tikker » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Harrison wrote:What amuses me is everyone's strange obsession with everyone else's lives on here. :nuts:

train wreck syndrome

it's not every day you get to see someone fall for the nigerian lottery scam, and deny it every step of the way
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Hehe oook
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby vonkaar » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:25 am

Gaazy wrote:Hehe oook

Be sure to let us know how this plays out. :dunno:
vonkaar
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass

Postby Tikker » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Reynaldo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:43 am

God bless message boards lol.

Got lots of turbotax spoof scam emails this week too. As an IT professional, it's so depressing how many people fall for that kind of stuff. Oh they spelled my last name wrong and different middle initial? Here, have my password and SSN!
Reynaldo
NT Veteran
NT Veteran

Previous

Return to Cap's Alehouse