Postby brinstar » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 pm

no lie
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Re: saw this in the lobby today, laughed very hard

Postby Narrock » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Every time I go the book section at Sam's Club (once a week) I take the obummer books (and any other liberal retard who wrote a book) and turn them upside down and hide them behind real authors. lol. Also, when we go to Barnes & Noble (about once every 2-3 weeks) I take books from obummer and clinton and put them in the fiction section. rofl. Childish I know, but it makes me feel good doing it, and I'm laughing the whole time. :boots:
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tikker » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Last edited by Tikker on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tikker
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Its really hard not to respond to such idiocy. Next time I go to the book store im gonna hide conservative books behind hitchens. Ifonly I had known it was that easy to suppress ideas im not to keen on.

WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby leah » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:23 am

you do know that there are hard-working people at that B&N who will have to reshelf all that stuff you moved around just so you could giggle like a schoolgirl at your "prank"? that's just so rude and immature.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 am

:rolleyes:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby ClakarEQ » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 am

Leah, he is a Rep, they don't care about anyone but themselves . . .
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:44 am

ClakarEQ wrote:Leah, he is a Rep, they don't care about anyone but themselves . . .

Wow, that was very disingenuous. Did you know that conservatives give more money to charity than liberals? And no it's not because of tax write-offs.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby leah » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 am

i don't think any of this has anything to do with political affiliation. both sides have choads who do things that make other people's lives harder just because they think they're being funny. this choad in particular just happens to be a republican. if it was arlos who ran around a bookstore fucking up sarah palin's books on the bookshelves, i'd think he was being an idiot, too. being a dick has no party lines.
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby Ganzo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 am

leah wrote: being a dick has no party lines.

I nominate this for a Quote of the Month
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Narrock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, if B&N categorized their books correctly, then I wouldn't have to waste my valuable time making necessary categorical adjustments.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Trielelvan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Narrock wrote:Well, if B&N categorized their books correctly, then I wouldn't have to waste my valuable time making necessary categorical adjustments.

You're right. All of Sarah Palin's books would be shelved under "Occult and Superstition."

You aren't teaching anybody anything by doing that. Also, how do you know that half the employees who work there aren't conservative right-wingers like yourself? I seriously doubt you'd appreciate someone doing that to you if you worked there.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby brinstar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Trielelvan wrote:All of Sarah Palin's books would be shelved under "Occult and Superstition."

i was thinking Satire lol
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Drem » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Tikker wrote:I'm surprised you actually can read mindia

he's probably taking the more educated members of his family there, if there are any, since he apparently spends his time acting like a fucking 12 year old
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 am

Trielelvan wrote:
Narrock wrote:Well, if B&N categorized their books correctly, then I wouldn't have to waste my valuable time making necessary categorical adjustments.

You're right. All of Sarah Palin's books would be shelved under "Occult and Superstition."

You aren't teaching anybody anything by doing that. Also, how do you know that half the employees who work there aren't conservative right-wingers like yourself? I seriously doubt you'd appreciate someone doing that to you if you worked there.

LOL. Leave Sarah alone... she's hot. And yeah, our local B&N has a couple attention-whore freaks working there. But I'm adding to their job security in a way. :boots:
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Narrock » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:48 am

brinstar wrote:
Trielelvan wrote:All of Sarah Palin's books would be shelved under "Occult and Superstition."

i was thinking Satire lol

Yeah Satire! Hahaha hohoho heeheehee
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Narrock wrote:Every time I go the book section at Sam's Club (once a week) I take the obummer books (and any other liberal retard who wrote a book) and turn them upside down and hide them behind real authors. lol. Also, when we go to Barnes & Noble (about once every 2-3 weeks) I take books from obummer and clinton and put them in the fiction section. rofl. Childish I know, but it makes me feel good doing it, and I'm laughing the whole time. :boots:

It's assholes like you who probably put those same books in freezers and dumb shit, too.

We had a huge problem with rednecks doing that shit at my store. Finding an obama book in the seafood freezer or under the meats, covered in blood.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Trielelvan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:48 am

Narrock wrote:LOL. Leave Sarah alone... she's hot. And yeah, our local B&N has a couple attention-whore freaks working there. But I'm adding to their job security in a way. :boots:

lol fine, whatever. You should still be nice.
Also, we have differing positions in what defines one as "hot." There is nothing hot about Caribou Barbie and her single digit IQ. Stupidity negates any physical comeliness on a 1:1 ratio. Period.
HyPhY GhEtTo MaMi wrote:GeT ofF mAh OvaRiEz
Trielelvan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby leah » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:30 am

Harrison wrote:
Narrock wrote:Every time I go the book section at Sam's Club (once a week) I take the obummer books (and any other liberal retard who wrote a book) and turn them upside down and hide them behind real authors. lol. Also, when we go to Barnes & Noble (about once every 2-3 weeks) I take books from obummer and clinton and put them in the fiction section. rofl. Childish I know, but it makes me feel good doing it, and I'm laughing the whole time. :boots:

It's assholes like you who probably put those same books in freezers and dumb shit, too.

We had a huge problem with rednecks doing that shit at my store. Finding an obama book in the seafood freezer or under the meats, covered in blood.

right?? that used to make me so mad when i worked at the grocery store. (only it was food that was randomly displaced, not books. obviously.)
lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby leah » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 am

ALSO, have y'all seen sarah palin lately? girlfriend is looking a little rough.

lolz
leah
Preggers!
Preggers!

Postby araby » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:43 pm

lol caribou barbie
araby
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Jay » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:16 am

Trielelvan wrote:
Narrock wrote:LOL. Leave Sarah alone... she's hot. And yeah, our local B&N has a couple attention-whore freaks working there. But I'm adding to their job security in a way. :boots:

Also, we have differing positions in what defines one as "hot." There is nothing hot about Caribou Barbie and her single digit IQ. Stupidity negates any physical comeliness on a 1:1 ratio. Period.

There are definitely some fine pieces of ass out there who are as smart as your average sea monkey. Sarah Palin is definitely not one of them.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Narrock » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Jay wrote:
Trielelvan wrote:

There are definitely some fine pieces of ass out there who are as smart as your average sea monkey. Sarah Palin is definitely not one of them.

So you'd find a chick sexy who is 300 pounds and is ugly (no facial symmetry) but has a high IQ? Sorry, but looks/body trump IQ to most men, bro. And to say that Sarah Palin is "stupid" is wrong, ignorant, and disingenuous.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Jay » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Narrock wrote:
Jay wrote:
Trielelvan wrote:lol fine, whatever. You should still be nice.

So you'd find a chick sexy who is 300 pounds and is ugly (no facial symmetry) but has a high IQ? Sorry, but looks/body trump IQ to most men, bro. And to say that Sarah Palin is "stupid" is wrong, ignorant, and disingenuous.

Are you talking to me? Seems like you're addressing a lot of shit that I didn't say.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Menelvir » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Beauty and intellect are transitory -- they'll both fade.

Sarah Palin would be considerably more appealing if she never opened her mouth in deliberate mockery of those who can form coherent, meaningful, and factual sentences.

I really liked McCain. When he chose her as a running mate, the more she spoke, the less appealing he became. Sad, really.
"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost." - The Dalai Lama
Menelvir
NT Disciple
NT Disciple

Next

Return to Cap's Alehouse