hey Spazz

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

hey Spazz

Postby Narrock » Wed May 01, 2013 9:17 am

Colt has a new burner. I'm thinking of adding this to my collection. http://www.coltsmfg.com/Catalog/ColtPis ... eries.aspx
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron

Re: hey Spazz

Postby Spazz » Wed May 01, 2013 3:03 pm

Kinda ugly. Im looking for a glock 29 myself but having a hard time finding one. When it comes to pistols im about smith and wes revolvers and glock semis.

Telling you dude put your faith in glock. Greatest pistols ever made. If you dont have one get one if you do have one get another.

Least your looking at .45s. A personal favorite of mine and tugs.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Ganzo » Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 pm

I prefer this one
גם זה יעבור

Narrock wrote:Yup, I ... was just trolling.

Narrock wrote:I wikipedia'd everything first.
Ganzo
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training

Postby Lyion » Wed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Hey, maybe one of your kids can shoot a sibling, too!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/poli ... YHGJEpvDEV
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Spazz » Wed May 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey maybe you can talk about all the kids who grew up in houses with guns and didnt shoot they siblings. To people who arent fucked up shooting/hunting can be a family / father son thing.

Only the people who have been affected in a negative way should get attention and a say right !

Today my girl was talking about maybe wanting a little 22 to see if she likes it. I had to fight backa tear.

I dont know why everytime guns come up you gotta get snide. I didnt shoot that kid. Ive never shot anyone. I use my shit responsibly.

I dont think crazy people should be able to take our freedoms away. Got news for you im not responsible for everything that happens with guns. All I can say is I have never killed anyone or used a firearm in an aggressive manor so I dont know why I should have to give up a freedom that I value. Im sorry that in a country with such a high population there are mad men and dumb dumbs. I dont think we should give up our rights because of what they do.

I would like to remind you again that there are a fucking ton of gun owners that own them there whole life and pass them on from generation to the next without a single problem. Im sorry you dont like it but that doesnt make it true.

Why is that if a kid dies in a gun accident its major news but if one drowns it doesnt get a sound bite. Or if a kid gets flattened by a drunken driver it makes the local but its not a national story. Like any issue you can spin it however you want but somewhere in there is the truth. Guns are the new terrorists so any story that fuels that narrative gets press and any story that damages that narratives credibility is swept aside or ignored.

I wonder how many gun owners didnt do something stupid and or crazy today.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby brinstar » Thu May 02, 2013 1:17 am

do you think a 5 year old should own a gun tho
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Postby Spazz » Thu May 02, 2013 1:50 am

Sort of. I think that dad can say its his/hers anf give them a .22 but I dont think they should be in possession of it or have it out unless with dad/mom/uncle at the appropriate time. It also really depends on the kid they arent all created equal and it takes a bit of parenting to know your child limitations and capabilities

I think if your going to have guns and children in your home the guns should be secured. I also think if that is the route your going to go than the kid should be brought up with gun safety. If dad hunts take son daughter when you feel they are old enough to go.... same thing thing for bowling pins or clays or any of that. I think if youve got a kid you need to not keep it locked away a secret but bring it out and start explaining what is what from the get go. Make it so that they arent curious and that they understand what it is and does.

People have been doing this in america since before we were america. Most people dont have problems like this. I think the majority of people handle the responsibility just fine and I think our history shows that. Ive been around guns my entire life Im from michigan and they are a way of life up here. We have every type of sportsmen and shooter up here you can think of and its a rarity those folks make the news.

Most of the time Brinstar I dont mind having this conversation with you. I know your a thinking man and though you might not agree I think you at least hear what I am saying.

This is a tragedy. It should never have happened. Im pretty sure we have laws on the books about it actually. It doesnt reflect on gun owners as a whole its on that household and on those parents. If this is a TLDR I think its ok to give a child a gun (depending on a few things) but I dont think out side of supervised times they should never be in possession of it. Its an american tradition that goes way back. I have seen 3 generations of shooters shooting together and it really makes me bummed my dad was a pos but thats another story
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Lyion » Thu May 02, 2013 6:27 am

I don't get 'snide'. I get ticked off about our culture and need for guns. It's not like I'm coming from an unknown angle. I grew up with them. I owned a gun at 4. I grew up with more guns then some South American countries have. I worked for the FBI. I am a combat military veteran with expert pistol and rifle marksman ribbons. More important than that, I'm a father and I just don't trust the vast majority of people out there with firearms to keep them safe. In regards to our founding fathers and today, You can't really compare a musket a family really needed with an AR-15 in the hands of an uneducated, unemployed 19 year old.

My Dad had a gun locker and secured his guns, but I distinctly remember having his 45 in my hands at 4 years old, also. He promptly took it out but little kids get into things. It's what they do. Also, most people do not have the money to secure their weapons, and the vast amount of paranoid people who 'require' them for protection likewise need them close by. It's why you have so many accidents. It's why you have situations like the Jovan Belcher one.

You are not the problem, Spazz. Neither is Ganzo who I am sure is a responsible person. 'People' are, in my opinion. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it's the same deal with Pit Bulls which I likewise would outlaw.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Tuggan » Thu May 02, 2013 1:34 pm

not a pistola but i really want the kel tec ksg for my next gun purchase.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Thu May 02, 2013 1:55 pm

One of the weirdest lookin guns i have ever seen,
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby 10sun » Sun May 12, 2013 8:11 am

Still kinda want to get a trail gun.

Still looking long and hard at .410/.45s.

http://www.taurususa.com/product-detail ... y=Revolver in particular.
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Tuggan » Sun May 12, 2013 11:30 am

i tell spazz im gonna buy the judge everytime we get to talkin about guns.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Sun May 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Indeed but to get a judge you have to buy a Taurus and who the fuck wants to do that.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Mon May 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Lyion wrote: You can't really compare a musket a family really needed with an AR-15 in the hands of an uneducated, unemployed 19 year old.

I always laugh at this.

Lords didn't let serfs have swords, either.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Harrison you dont think all people should have the rights granted in the bill of rights yourself so what are you getting riled up over ? I didnt see you in my thread about the rap lyrics defending the first amendment. I didnt see you when we were talking about that bomber and his 8th amendment rights. My point is yea your right about guns but you arlos and lyion all have problems with bits and pieces of the bill of rights which makes you all full of shit in my book.

Im gonna leave that there and hope that you watch it harrison. I dont agree with every word he says but his point is pretty spot on. The shit is happening right now. We are losing our rights and the government and banks are going more rouge everyday meanwhile both the left and the right are arguing about which parts of the bor we should be allowed to ignore. How bout none of them ......
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Mon May 13, 2013 2:08 pm

I don't post in a lot of threads.

What's your point? If I don't post in a thread I didn't read then I side with the opposition? That's beyond retarded. Calm your shit.

I didn't see this thread for two weeks, for example.

I'm a contributing member of DemandProgress.org (monthly donations)

I've probably done more to protect the first amendment than you have. Just because I don't post about it on one of the forums I frequent on a thread I didn't see, doesn't mean dick. Lol.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Mon May 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Im not calling you out on missing a thread so much as that I see you pick and chose which rights you want people to have ... You come across like an ignorant jack ass every time you type and I wish when it comes to things like guns and such you would just shut the fuck up because you make us look retarded , usually dont have your facts together and cannot articulate a point very well. You talk all this shit about sheep and nanny states and its all just noise. Your as much an authoritarian as you accuse others of being just not when it comes to guns. Anyway im bored you was here and I just wanted to tell you to fuck yourself.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Mon May 13, 2013 2:26 pm

I have little patience to sit and type out long diatribes to people who genuinely don't give a shit about the content of the post.

I will rarely post more than a few sentences, especially here. (The same 10 people posting the same shit for 10 years straight. It's old.)

I have better conversations on Facebook with people I converse with regularly, dissenting opinions or not. (Much better mix there than here, by far.) So forgive me if I don't type out a dissertation on the nameless tavern every time a subject pops up that no one will even listen to.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Mon May 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Cept that even when the tav was booming and face book didnt exist you still had that posting style. I cant help but think that you might not be all that intelligent and that you cannot hold your own in a debate for long.

ALso if you dont really want to have a talk with people why bother to post at all. Its a serious question. If you dont want to articulate a post and you really dont give a fuck what anyones got to say than why not leave and we will be down to 9.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Harrison » Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

You really don't want to compare posting history with anyone. (except maybe Mindia)
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spazz » Mon May 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Even when i dont speak English I still articulate a point and troll better than you do. In a decade id say ive not only grown up but changed as a person. I used to not proof read get way to high and had all of the wrong distractions in my life bad habbits bad women the whole 9 yards. My post history wont reveal anything that I wouldnt tell you.

Thing is harrison if you want to go that route you used to be a dumb kid too. Difference is that i have changed while your posts would say that you are still as dumb as ever.
Why Immortal technique?
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby Gaazy » Fri May 17, 2013 12:47 pm

you guys are pussys and fags. THIS is my next home defense weapon

fully automatic shotgun BOOM
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tossica » Fri May 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Gaazy wrote:you guys are pussys and fags. THIS is my next home defense weapon

fully automatic shotgun BOOM

Want.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Harrison » Sat May 18, 2013 9:27 pm

The engineering behind the AA12 is impressive.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Mon May 20, 2013 10:49 am

god can you imagine being unloaded on by that shit?
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Next

Return to Cap's Alehouse