Console Wars

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Re: Console Wars

Postby ClakarEQ » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:01 am

XBox one will come out on top due to the network.

The hardware capabilities between the two is a wash

The networks are night and day from my one-sided Xbox live personal experience and hearing friends say how much they hate the sony network

MS and Xbox One are already doing full 180's on several points the intarwebs are bitching about (this was no shock to me, I talked to a buddy at work on the One release and mentioned that MS will cave on all that BS, and they did).

MS takes a typical IT approach, choke your user base and loosen as they turn too blue.

MS it taking IMO the proper approach, be all you can be in the residential multimedia space.

I could see XBox Ones in all my business conf rooms for the multimedia, skype, etc type features. I would never see a PS4 in that same vein.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Spazz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:20 am

I dont know much about business but I gotta say that pissing off a huge chunk of game players does not seem like a good way to do things. Trying to start a war with gamestop also really seems like a bad way of doing business. Its like the music industry man it seems like they are putting out a ton of repetitive garbage and then throwing a tantrum when no one wants to buy it. Then they try to charge you over 100 bucks for a completed game . I have really never been so turned off by gaming in my life :( I sick to death of preorder content , 15 expansions , focus on nothing but multiplayer , one system getting something first , exvclusive games to one system and bugs galore. I dont want to pay 60 something dollars to be a tester. Im also sick of games getting better and better looking while handling like some 1989 nintendo . I love playin games I cant even pin point when I started to feel this way.

Claker why do you want a game system that does all that shit ? Im pretty sure that at your home and work that there are computers and everyone has a smart phone.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz

Postby ClakarEQ » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 am

I hear you on the pissing off gamers and all but that is what MS does. I don't know of any time where MS announced significant change on any platform or system where they didn't just implode on themselves (ie. they SUCK at marketing).

Like I mentioned, they've already caved on nearly ALL the issues the so called "hard core gamers" were bitching about. Again, no shock here, they almost always do this.
http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/xbox- ... 6C10382408

Windows 8 - no this is how it is going to work; this IS the new Windows
*intarweb grumbles, louder and louder
Windows 8 - well of course we'll put that start button back (something they initially said they would never do)

It's just something MS fails at and frankly I don't know why they continue to suck at it so badly.
ClakarEQ
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Previous

Return to Cap's Alehouse