First World Problems

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

First World Problems

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi all!

I wanted to make this thread to bitch about things that aren't really that big a deal in perspective but anger me nonetheless. I'm trying to accomplish a couple of things:

1) Just getting it off my chest
2) Hoping you guys chime in with your first world problems so I feel less ridiculous myself

So all that being said:

Sometimes I want to drive to the park and leave my children there because they are assholes that vomit on nice furniture and throw hissy fits when I open the freezer, they see chicken nuggets, but I'm not making them that day. I have to hide that shit now.

The kids also scratch the shit out of each other and sometimes look like they crawled through barbed wire despite the fact I keep their nails trimmed.

The babysitter always eats all of my yogurt but when I ask her if she wants me to stock some for her she says no.

People leave their leftover lunch in the work fridge and it gets smelly and moldy to the extent that I actually have a cooler with ice in it for my lunch.

There's a lot more but it's kind of embarrassing how much shit in the world irritates me.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed

leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Jay
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: First World Problems

Postby Drem » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:47 pm

>Kid says "i wanna sing wheels on the bus"
>i start singing
>"NOOOOOOOOOO. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
>i get a beer instead
Drem
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Re: First World Problems

Postby brinstar » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:23 pm

>gf asks me where all the tupperware keeps disappearing to
>i tell her i don't know but i did use one to keep film in
>drive gf's car to autozone to grab new license plate frame
>car reeks like swamp full of dead feet
>find three tupperware containers on the back seat floor containing rotted lunch scraps
compost the rich
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew

Return to Cap's Alehouse