To the posters of the Whore House

Sidle up to the bar (Lightly Moderated)

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:32 pm

I wish it was caught on tape. I have to go by what people tell me about it. I barely remember any of it. Adrenaline burned the memory clean except a few flashes here and there.
How do you like this spoiler, motherfucker? -Lyion
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby 10sun » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:38 pm

Gaazy wrote:2 points to Ralf for the Indo reference

i know a guy who a state cop now, but took years of his life to go train some Brazilian grappling or some shit. This motherfucker was bad, we watched him get in a fight outside of a bar one time and he crawled around this guy who was twice his size like a fucking spider and put him in some shit that made my stomach hurt, makes it hurt now just thinkin about it

Capoeira
10sun
NT Drunkard
NT Drunkard

Postby Captain Insano » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:53 pm

You remember that stupid movie about the capoeira guy who became a teacher then battled brazilian drug dealers? He also played in "the Crow" tv series? Capoeira is also dogshit.... You try breakdancing against me in a fight and your ass is going doooowwwn.

Well anyways, that guy mentioned above's dad is a badass Kajukenbo teacher who I trained with a few times... The martial art is the only one I know in which their core principal is to update the art and be as effective as possible in the street, while on the other hand karate prides itself on tradition. We used to train on cement floors, little to no padding, and in street clothing. It was pretty effective for the time but I think the gracie style of jujitsu is superior now.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Harrison » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:57 pm

In my personal opinion, any martial art can be dangerous when applied in real situations.

Take what you learn from it and use what is effective from experience. It's not very often you're going to use shit like a crescent kick, but when you do or have the oppurtunity they're going down like a sack of shit with broken ribs.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Gaazy » Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:58 pm

I would like to see your lay this guy out Ralf, i would bet money he would have you laying on the ground calling him whatever he wants to be called hehe <3
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Tossica » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:53 am

Haha Labbats cracked me up again.
Tossica
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Tuggan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:15 am

ralfmacchio wrote:You remember that stupid movie about the capoeira guy who became a teacher then battled brazilian drug dealers? He also played in "the Crow" tv series? Capoeira is also dogshit.... You try breakdancing against me in a fight and your ass is going doooowwwn.

Well anyways, that guy mentioned above's dad is a badass Kajukenbo teacher who I trained with a few times... The martial art is the only one I know in which their core principal is to update the art and be as effective as possible in the street, while on the other hand karate prides itself on tradition. We used to train on cement floors, little to no padding, and in street clothing. It was pretty effective for the time but I think the gracie style of jujitsu is superior now.

Only the Strong :-x

and have you ever heard of 'Krav Maga' Ralf? I guess its what they train the Israeli Defense corps. From what ive read theres none of the chi find your focus bullshit, its pretty much instinctual movements to be used in a street fight scenario.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby The Kizzy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:57 am

DangerPaul wrote:
Kizzy wrote:
DangerPaul wrote:Tom Cruise was a ninja, not a samurai

He was The Last Samurai

Oh, THAT's right, you are right again as always. Silly of mer to contradict such a wonderful person.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead

Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Lyion » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:07 am

Anytime you want to think you are a badass, karate, kung fu, Ju Jitsu, Sword wielding mofo.. Just remember this small snip

<updated non GPS picture>
Last edited by Lyion on Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step.
C. S. Lewis
Lyion
Admin Abuse Squad
Admin Abuse Squad

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:27 am

That is classic, GPS owns me too :(
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Spacewoman Spiff » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:30 am

Everything owns you.
:lourdes:
Spacewoman Spiff
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby runamonk » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:23 am

All you little girls who keep bragging about how much ass you kicked are full of shit. There isn't anything cool about getting in fights or beating the snot out of someone just because you can or want too.

I can't even remember the last time I got into a fight, I haven't had a reason too. It's best to just difuse the situation, fighting should always be a last resort. These days there is more to worry about than hurting your fist or getting your ass kicked.

These days everyone carries a fucking gun and will whip it out and shoot your ass, no martial arts is going to help you in that situation.

What if the person is seriously hurt (or you) and someone gets sued or the other person dies? You're pretty much fucked at that point.

So please take all this kicking ass bullshit and stuff it right up your ass. There is a time and a place for self defense and brawling at a bar or in a parking lot isn't one of them.
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:34 am

runamonk wrote:All you little girls who keep bragging about how much ass you kicked are full of shit. There isn't anything cool about getting in fights or beating the snot out of someone just because you can or want too.

I can't even remember the last time I got into a fight, I haven't had a reason too. It's best to just difuse the situation, fighting should always be a last resort. These days there is more to worry about than hurting your fist or getting your ass kicked.

These days everyone carries a fucking gun and will whip it out and shoot your ass, no martial arts is going to help you in that situation.

What if the person is seriously hurt (or you) and someone gets sued or the other person dies? You're pretty much fucked at that point.

So please take all this kicking ass bullshit and stuff it right up your ass. There is a time and a place for self defense and brawling at a bar or in a parking lot isn't one of them.

We (5 of us) got jumped by 10-15 people minimum. Pure self defense, I don't fight until absolutely necessary.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby runamonk » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:38 am

Harrison wrote:
We (5 of us) got jumped by 10-15 people minimum. Pure self defense, I don't fight until absolutely necessary.

That's a different story, like I said self defense is different.
-
runamonk/Braeleen/Vaelie/Zennish
runamonk
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Adivina » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:42 am

Run, they did not go to cause problems, they went to support a friend who was working out some issues, and people got way too worked up and jumped them all.

Marital arts is not useful in a the sense that you will get in an actual fight that follows it, but it does help with self-disipline, and allows you to be able to think rationally in a fucked up situation instead of paniking (fuck spelling)
Donnel wrote:
Erodalak wrote:Who needs an education when you are hawt like advina

fixt :P
Adivina
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:54 am

Aikido will teach you more ways on how to avoid fights than actual ways to "fight". (back to something I skipped over earlier when people were knocking on Aikido)
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tuggan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:59 am

runamonk wrote:All you little girls who keep bragging about how much ass you kicked are full of shit. There isn't anything cool about getting in fights or beating the snot out of someone just because you can or want too.

Thanks for that enlightnening post Mr. Tinypants. Talk tough on the internets, rah! The only posts that somewhat resemble 'bragging' would be Ralf, and if you taught hand to hand combat in the marines I think you are pretty justified in doing so.

And where do you live where everyones carrying a gun? I gotta wait fuckin 6 months for my pos county to approve my CCW.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Harrison » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:09 pm

Mr. Tinypants here would roll you up and smoke your ass like a philly blunt.
Harrison
NT Legend
NT Legend

Postby Tuggan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:16 pm

Cause he has a motorcycle and a mean lookin expression? Heh, For some reason I doubt it. Im what you might want to call a 'self-defense nut' nobody is gonna fuck with me or the people I care about.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller

Postby Gaazy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:14 pm

thats all people do here is get drunk and start fights :dunno: eh, just west virginia i guess
Gaazy
NT Deity
NT Deity

Postby Captain Insano » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:35 pm

No one scares me more than that angsty looking super skinny white kid in that pic with indo.
Tossica: No, you're gay because you suck on cocks.

Darcler:
Get rid of the pictures of the goofy looking white guy. That opens two right there.

Mazzletoffarado: That's me fucktard
Vivalicious wrote:Lots of females don't want you to put your penis in their mouths. Some prefer it in their ass.
Captain Insano
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho

Postby Shannan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:36 pm

Ralf, why did Indo go away? My cousin thought he was cute, :teehee:
Shannan
NT Patron
NT Patron

Postby Gaazy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:59 pm

:ugh:
Gaazy
NT Deity