Nuclear test successful?

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

User avatar
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 7353
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:30 pm

Post by Ginzburgh »

I was joking.
User avatar
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 7353
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:30 pm

Post by Ginzburgh »

I hear Kim Jong Ill is a huge movie buff. He has like 20,000 movies in his collection, which makes me wonder...has he seen Team America. I would bet there is a 99% chance he has.
User avatar
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:54 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Post by Minrott »

Cop and a serial killer? More like a dirty fuckwad of a cop who uses his power to hurt people and some dude down the street who is a little weird and smells like fish.
Molon Labe
Post Reply