Democrat presidential nominee

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Democrat's presidential nominee?

Hillary Clinton
5
15%
Barack Obama
11
33%
Al Gore
12
36%
John Kerry
1
3%
John Edwards
4
12%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Whitebread burbs

Post by Spazz »

Lemme tell you my issue with him. Hes a republican and hes antigun
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training
Posts: 1793
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Lueyen »

The Kizzy wrote:I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.


Actually I think Hillary would have a decent shot at it. Among her supporters gender is obviously not an issue. For those who would not vote for her I'm sure that there are some that would base that on gender, but I think it's a minority.

The only viable non-sexist based issue I can see anyone taking with gender is in regards to foreign affairs and how a woman president was viewed and treated by others on the international stage as a result of gender. Frankly if there is any credence to that, I feel it would be very short lived, and as has been stated in regards to Hillary she's not a weak person. Even so this is the case of other countries and the world not being ready for a woman to be president of the US, not the US it's self. One positive aspect if she were to be elected would be some world leaders getting a dose of "cast iron bitch", which in the context I use it here is not in anyway an criticism... I'd probably be cheering her on.

If anything her qualifications from a resume type aspect are very high. Not only having been a lawyer and having served in Congress, she has been very close to Presidential affairs for two terms... in short she already knows the ropes or most of them.

No, if she runs and loses it will be for the most part based on her politics and character not her gender, and understand I say that thinking there is a very good possibility she would win.

Although if you want to talk mad entertainment Condi Rice running for President would be very interesting.... I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the "good ole boy" types were discussing that one :rofl:
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 16679
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: Folsom, CA

Post by Narrock »

I'd vote for a female presidential candidate as long as she was conservative overall.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Whitebread burbs

Post by Spazz »

What exactly are these conservatives that you speak of and what exactly are they conserving? Its not money, resources or anything else i can think of thats for damnsure.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller
Posts: 3900
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:12 am
Location: Michigan

Post by Tuggan »

values!! :stomps the pedal:
brinstar
Cat Crew
Cat Crew
Posts: 13142
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: 402

Post by brinstar »

the values of hate and inequality!
compost the rich
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4368
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am

Post by Evermore »

conservatism is whats killing the country
For you
Image
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 16679
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: Folsom, CA

Post by Narrock »

Evermore wrote:conservatism is whats killing the country



Liberalism is the demise of the nation.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 8683
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
Contact:

Post by Gargamellow »

what is killing this country is bullshit laws and power hungry politicians who need to shut the fuck up and stop murdering people for money

it's not one certain party..it is a certain set of people...why do you guys always try to put everyone in the same basket?

the real problems in this country can only be solved by impeaching bush or overpowering his regime...which is currently underway
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4368
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am

Post by Evermore »

thank god


and libralism is what this country needs. the conservative crap that has been going on for the last 8 years is what has us where we are.
For you
Image
User avatar
DangerPaul
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 6582
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:36 pm

Post by DangerPaul »

Hillary was already president once, and most of you will agree, Bill was a lot better than George.
User avatar
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 8683
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
Contact:

Post by Gargamellow »

i love clinton...except the fact that he somehow made it to where my navy friend got less money to support his family..so little they ahd to apply for food stamps..i don't know exactly what brought that about...and I didn't know about it until about a month ago....but that would be the only thing clinton did that i know about that i really disagree with
User avatar
Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Osama bin Spazz
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:29 pm
Location: Whitebread burbs

Post by Spazz »

Not like the republicans are any better to vets ...
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Post Reply