Page 3 of 4
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:06 pm
by Tossica
Narrock wrote:I didn't say it was his fault. Reading comprehension is your... oh, what's the use.
You are parroting some bullshit you heard on Fox news. Noone blamed Clinton for not nabbing Osama until it became painfully obvious that the current admin dropped the ball. All that bullshit about it being Clintons fault is nothing but damage control on the part of the suckass admin in office right now.
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:07 pm
by Spazz
Can i be the first to point out that your nigga BUSH hasnt gotten osama ben laden either ????? Infact HE put all his resources into the wrong fuckin country all together. If your gonna dis clinton youd damn well better hate bush too ...
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:22 pm
by Jay
I like how it got moved to EE and moderated because it involved your husband but arlos and Evermore call me an asshole and it gets left alone.
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:25 pm
by Arlos
Pardon, but where, exactly, in this thread did I call you an asshole?
I'm usually pretty particular about calling people assholes, and I can't remember getting a big flash of "OMFG THAT JAY GUY IS AN ASSHOLE" or anything today, so I suspect you're talking about something old which I still don't remember, that or you've gone delusional again.
-Arlos
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:28 pm
by Jay
My bad arlos, you didn't call me an asshole, you told me to go fuck myself.
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:31 pm
by Jay
And Evermore didn't call me an asshole, he called me a dickhead, but that's besides the point. Point is what's with the selective moderating. We know you're on the board all the time, why moderate some topic and not others?
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:33 pm
by Arlos
Well, yes, when you blather on about complete BS and nonsense, and evince an attitude similar to one that could've gotten my father killed, and are aggressive about said attitude at the same time, yes, I'll tell you to go fuck yourself.
You said "secondhand smoke never harmed anyone", and got on a high horse about it. I pointed out that smoke, period, nearly killed someone important to me, and will effect who knows how many people in exactly the same way. That's ON TOP OF the issues with people getting cancer from secondhand smoke.
But that's neither here nor there, telling you to go fuck yourself is different than calling you an asshole. I could call you an asshole if you'd prefer, but I think I'll just stick to slapping down yours or anyone else's idiocy that could get people killed when it crops up, if it's all the same to you.
-Arlos
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:38 pm
by Tossica
You are all assholes! Go fuck yourselves! Now lets move this thread to EE so we can post more lesbo hindlick maneuvers.
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:35 pm
by Jay
arlos wrote:Well, yes, when you blather on about complete BS and nonsense, and evince an attitude similar to one that could've gotten my father killed, and are aggressive about said attitude at the same time, yes, I'll tell you to go fuck yourself.
You said "secondhand smoke never harmed anyone", and got on a high horse about it. I pointed out that smoke, period, nearly killed someone important to me, and will effect who knows how many people in exactly the same way. That's ON TOP OF the issues with people getting cancer from secondhand smoke.
But that's neither here nor there, telling you to go fuck yourself is different than calling you an asshole. I could call you an asshole if you'd prefer, but I think I'll just stick to slapping down yours or anyone else's idiocy that could get people killed when it crops up, if it's all the same to you.
-Arlos
And I already supplied a retort in that thread. My point in bringing that up is that I'm wondering why certain things are moderated and others aren't. Not that what you said really bothers me, but more or less questioning what authority this board really has. Whether it be calling me an asshole or telling me to fuck myself both are items that are against the rules that the moderators pretend to enforce.
Also, despite you categorizing it as BS and idiocy, I'm allowed to voice an opinion without being flamed about it right? I mean, since Lyion made his announcement about enforcing the rules more I've been trying to play ball but it seems like no one really gives a shit about them anyways.
PS - For what it's worth I'm not trying to be funny when it comes to your father's situation and I sympathize but I still stand behind what I said since your dad has an allergy to it as opposed to it being lethal all it's own.
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:22 pm
by Diekan
Hey Jay
Go fuck yourself and have some

for a snack...
<3
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:27 pm
by Jay
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:31 pm
by Diekan
If we were gay I'd give you man love... but we're not...

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:43 pm
by Jay
It's never too late to change!
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:11 pm
by Evermore
Narrock wrote:arlos wrote:Sure enriched my life. During his administration, I went from earning 8 bucks an hour doing phone customer service to 80k a year as a network engineer because of how well the economy skyrocketed. My life has gotten measurably worse since Bush took office.
I also support Clinton's position on social issues, and applauded him for at least TRYING to get us a system of national health care. Add in some of his foreign relations successes, ESPECIALLY the treaty between Rabin & Arafat, and I think he did a pretty good job. Not his fault a radical jewish terrorist assassinated Rabin and blew the entire process to hell.
As for taking out OBL, you do realize that the scene about that in that lame ABC movie was a complete invention, right? He never got the chance to say Yea or Nay to any attempt to take him out, the CIA wouldn't go for any attempts because they weren't sure they could get him.
-Arlos
The economy had absolutely nothing to do with decisions clinton made. Those are just coincidences. I hope you know that. And yes, he did have the chance to take out OBL. He even said on an interview that he tried, and failed.
how did you get to be so blind?
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:33 am
by Martrae
Jay wrote:I like how it got moved to EE and moderated because it involved your husband but arlos and Evermore call me an asshole and it gets left alone.
Excuse the hell out of me, I didn't live on the board yesterday and see this.
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:02 am
by Tikker
so back to the topic, who gives a shit if N korea wants nukes?
pretty much everyone else has em
I do find it somewhat ironic that the people most opposed to them having the nuke are the crazy mofaka's that actually dropped a couple once upon a time, and consistently terrorize other countries with the threat of being nuked
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:42 am
by Tossica
I think the biggest issue is that we are still technically at war with N Korea...
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:53 am
by Ginzburgh
I don't think that north korea should have nukes because I don't think anyone should have nukes. Nuclear weapons are good for one thing, destruction.
I think if the United states, china, russia, england etc gets to have nukes, they have no right to tell another country that they can't have them.
Get rid of them all.
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:59 am
by Zanchief
Superman could help in this regard.
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:33 am
by DESX
Ginzburgh wrote:I don't think that north korea should have nukes because I don't think anyone should have nukes. Nuclear weapons are good for one thing, destruction.
I think if the United states, china, russia, england etc gets to have nukes, they have no right to tell another country that they can't have them.
Get rid of them all.
Yes but we aren't a rouge nation that is isolated. I think last year they said they would make a pre-emptive strike if they even thought that we were going to attack. That's like saying well if a cop has a gun then let the serial killer have a gun also.
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:36 am
by Lyion
Tossica wrote:I think the biggest issue is that we are still technically at war with N Korea...
I wonder if mass cheap old PCs and free copies of Starcraft could win the cold war against North Korea?
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:39 am
by Evermore
Tossica wrote:I think the biggest issue is that we are still technically at war with N Korea...
I thought south korea was at war with north korea. symantics i guess.
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:50 am
by Yamori
I think the issue is that N. Korea has a government that spends almost every cent of their money on the military, and they rely almost entirely on foreign aid to feed their population. They're not stable, have very little to lose, and are not relatively trustworthy on a basic level like India and such.
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:51 am
by Ginzburgh
Yes but we aren't a rouge nation that is isolated. I think last year they said they would make a pre-emptive strike if they even thought that we were going to attack. That's like saying well if a cop has a gun then let the serial killer have a gun also.
I think it's a bit more complicated than your cop versus serial killer metaphore.
It doesn't matter anyway, if NK nukes SK or China, we'll probably respond by nuking Iraq.
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:54 am
by Phlegm
Ginzburgh wrote:Yes but we aren't a rouge nation that is isolated. I think last year they said they would make a pre-emptive strike if they even thought that we were going to attack. That's like saying well if a cop has a gun then let the serial killer have a gun also.
I think it's a bit more complicated than your cop versus serial killer metaphore.
It doesn't matter anyway, if NK nukes SK or China, we'll probably respond by nuking Iraq.
I don't think the US will nuke Iraq since there are a crap load of US soldiers there.