Page 1 of 2
Democrat presidential nominee
Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:22 pm
by Phlegm
Who would you want to see as the presidential nominee for the Democrats?
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:46 am
by Narrock
Those are the only choices? ROFLMFAO. That's like going to a restaurant and having a choice between horse shit, cow shit, dog vomit, ass gravy, or chicken urine. All those candidates suck.
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:58 am
by Lueyen
Narrock wrote:Those are the only choices? ROFLMFAO. That's like going to a restaurant and having a choice between horse shit, cow shit, dog vomit, ass gravy, or chicken urine. All those candidates suck.
What Democrat would you like to see as the 2008 candidate?
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:06 am
by Tuggan
TRICK QUESTION!!
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:07 am
by Lueyen
Tuggan wrote:TRICK QUESTION!!
shssss
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:07 am
by Tuggan
and for me, i think i would go with al gore of those choices. since i won't have to vote against bush this coming election, i will probably start voting 3rd parties.
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:30 am
by Minrott
Harold Ford.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:19 am
by Evermore
Ed Rendell
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:20 am
by Tacks
Evermore wrote:Ed Rendell
I can tell you don't live in PA.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:56 am
by Narrock
Lueyen said:
What Democrat would you like to see as the 2008 candidate?
Bring Zell Miller out of retirement and I
might vote for him. He's the only Democrat I've
ever seen and heard who sounds intelligent when he speaks, and has common sense. The rest of the Dems on this poll make me sick.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:35 am
by Gargamellow
i think it'ss funny that you guys would vote for a black guy before a woman...just making a sociological observation
I would have thought it would be the other way around. /shrug
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:45 am
by Tacks
It has nothing at all to do with white/black/brown/purple male/female. It has to do with who's best for the job. I always said if Elizabeth Dole ever ran she'd get my vote.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:48 am
by Evermore
Tacks wrote:Evermore wrote:Ed Rendell
I can tell you don't live in PA.
apparently you cant
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:49 am
by Evermore
Gargamellow wrote:i think it'ss funny that you guys would vote for a black guy before a woman...just making a sociological observation
I would have thought it would be the other way around. /shrug
depends on the woman.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:50 am
by Gargamellow
You know what, Taxx....I hope you are right. But socilogical observation for the past 100 years says white guys are jerks and wil rule the US for a long time. Everytime someone outnumbers them, they deport them or make life unbearable for them.
But I hope you are right. I hope we get to see either a woman or a black guy...or yellow or whatever colors are out there...be president before I die.
But I doubt it.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:51 am
by Tacks
Evermore wrote:Tacks wrote:Evermore wrote:Ed Rendell
I can tell you don't live in PA.
apparently you cant
Then you're just not very smart. But then I don't expect much coming from this state.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:00 pm
by Evermore
from the horse's mouth....
Exactly why do you think Rendell hasnt been a good gov?
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:37 pm
by The Kizzy
Narrock, quit bitching about the choices when you run suck ass polls yourself ALL THE TIME.
I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:39 pm
by Ginzburgh
If Obama gets past the primary I'll not only vote for him, I'll help with the campaign in connecticut.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:33 pm
by Lionking
Ginzburgh wrote:If Obama gets past the primary I'll not only vote for him, I'll help with the campaign in connecticut.
Why are you so high on Obama? I'm seriously curious.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:56 pm
by Narrock
The Kizzy wrote:Narrock, quit bitching about the choices when you run suck ass polls yourself ALL THE TIME.
I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.
I'll quit bitching about the choices when real choices and viable options are given. There are no viable options in this poll.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:58 pm
by Tacks
You're quite the hypocrite.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:00 pm
by Narrock
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Al Gore
John Kerry
John Edwards
Like I said... there are no viable options here.
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:05 pm
by Evermore
there are no viable options on either poll
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:24 pm
by Narrock
Evermore wrote:there are no viable options on either poll
I don't think you answered this question when I asked it a few days ago, Evermore, and that is "What is
your personal issue with Giuliani?" I'm not being a smartass... I'm just interested.