Page 1 of 1
Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm
by Harrison
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 3013.storyIt's about time we started nailing them in large numbers.

Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm
by Diekan
What's Nobama going to do when he loses all those potential votes?!?
Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:01 pm
by Jay
I think all criminals should be dealt with. I don't see how them being an illegal alien makes this any better or worse.
Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:02 pm
by Harrison
Because it's one thing for OUR populace to be criminals...it's another entirely for them to come from other countries and fuck with our shit.
Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 pm
by Jay
I really don't see the difference there. The shit is illegal because no one should be doing it. Alien or not is a separate affair. Actually I'm less accepting that someone would do those things in their own country versus some "out of towner" showing up and causing shit to happen. Busting a murderer, illegal alien or not, us just one more murderer off the streets.
Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 am
by ClakarEQ
Diekan wrote:What's Nobama going to do when he loses all those potential votes?!?
They couldn't have voted so why would it matter?
Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:13 pm
by Narrock
ClakarEQ wrote:They couldn't have voted so why would it matter?
I hope you're kidding.
Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm
by Spazz
Diekan you must be the most unhappy nigga I have ever come across. All pissed all the time cuz the world doesnt feel your white man rage and it burns when you pee. Clap havin moby lookin son of a bitch.
Re: Criminal illegal aliens arrested in CA (nearly 300)
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 pm
by brinstar
hahaha