Nuclear test successful?
Moderator: Dictators in Training
Personal sniping split off....stay on topic please.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
- Gargamellow
- Nappy Headed Ho

- Posts: 8683
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
- Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
- Contact:
It's in EE...have at it.
Current Affairs IS a moderated forum, however, so stay to the subject at hand and stop the personal attacks here.
Current Affairs IS a moderated forum, however, so stay to the subject at hand and stop the personal attacks here.
Last edited by Martrae on Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
- Gargamellow
- Nappy Headed Ho

- Posts: 8683
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
- Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
- Contact:
Ignore her or refute her...I don't care which, as long as it doesn't digress into personal attacks in this forum.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
- Gargamellow
- Nappy Headed Ho

- Posts: 8683
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
- Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
- Contact:
Ginzburgh wrote:So, what do you propose, Arlos? Just sitting back and ignoring the madmen producing nuclear weapons?
Just out of curiosity, does America have nuclear weapons? If so, do you think there is anything wrong with that Mindia?
If you don't see vast differences between N. Korea and America, then it's pointless for me to debate this with you.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
arlos wrote:No, Mindia, but there were far better ways of handling them then to call them "Evil" and then act aggressively and belligerantly for years, while refusing to actually talk to them directly.
-Arlos
Bush and co. are going through the U.N. What more do you want Bush to do?
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Yes I do. But we're a nation whose leadership is comprised of rational, intelligent, and civilized human beings (pre and post clinton that is). That's the difference. You cannot say that about N. Korea's leadership. Kim Jong Ill is a spaz.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
You know, I still have yet to understand the Right's blind frothing hatred of Clinton. Disagree with him, sure, but what did he do to inspire such blind hatred?
I mean, look objectively at his administration. We had an incredibly robust economy, actually paid down the national debt, he brokered the deal that brought at least the potential for peace between Israel and Palestine (which would have happened, I think, if Rabin hadn't have been assassinated), etc. etc. etc.
As for North Korea, insulting them repeatedly and being both threatening and belligerant is not a good way to get another country to go along with what we want. While Kim Jong Il may well BE a psychotic wacko, you can't have your diplomatic corps CALL him one publicly and expect to have him still open to viable discussions.
-Arlos
I mean, look objectively at his administration. We had an incredibly robust economy, actually paid down the national debt, he brokered the deal that brought at least the potential for peace between Israel and Palestine (which would have happened, I think, if Rabin hadn't have been assassinated), etc. etc. etc.
As for North Korea, insulting them repeatedly and being both threatening and belligerant is not a good way to get another country to go along with what we want. While Kim Jong Il may well BE a psychotic wacko, you can't have your diplomatic corps CALL him one publicly and expect to have him still open to viable discussions.
-Arlos








