For those of you who think
Moderator: Dictators in Training
For those of you who think
your vote doesn't count. I hope you are paying attention to how close a lot of these races are. Some are separated by as a little as a couple of hundred votes.
If you think switching out Reps for Dems will change anything you need your head examined.
Go go Libertarians. :P
Go go Libertarians. :P
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Zanchief wrote:Martrae wrote:If you think switching out Reps for Dems will change anything you need your head examined.
Go go Libertarians. :P
Yea whatever, no vote.
h8er
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Martrae wrote:If you think switching out Reps for Dems will change anything you need your head examined.
Go go Libertarians. :P
i would if they could ever put up a viable candidate.
since they havent i am more concerned with stopping bush from fucking anything else up or at least make it harder for him to.
For you


Im prolly just bein ostrich like but i am hoping they wont go all anti gun ban crazy crazy. Didnt the awb make the dems rather unpopuler in the 90s? Dont the demshave bigger issues to deal with atm than gun controll ?
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
Why Immortal technique?
Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
Democrats are about to get control of the house, and its about time!!!
I heard the Speaker is going to try to impeach Bush, that would be a day to rejoice about. I doubt it wilkl happen, but its a nice dream!!
I heard the Speaker is going to try to impeach Bush, that would be a day to rejoice about. I doubt it wilkl happen, but its a nice dream!!
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
spazz wrote:Im prolly just bein ostrich like but i am hoping they wont go all anti gun ban crazy crazy. Didnt the awb make the dems rather unpopuler in the 90s? Dont the demshave bigger issues to deal with atm than gun controll ?
San Francisco, Pelosi's home turf, banned owning guns last year. She is most likely going to be the next speaker of the House.
Unless I'm mistaken the House really has no say in law - that's the Senate. As speaker of the House and the not the Majority Leader of the Senate - I don't think she's going to have much power in out lawing anything... the House deals more the budgets and money while the senate deals more with law. Unless, again, I am mistaken.
You are incorrect. They can propose any law they want. Usually congress tackles the gun ban issue by using their over powered "Interstate commerce" abilities.
I'm truely scared and for the first time in my life I'm actually going to bury some stuff in some places for some day that I think is coming soon.
I'm truely scared and for the first time in my life I'm actually going to bury some stuff in some places for some day that I think is coming soon.
Molon Labe
Picture this. 2006 Pres Bush pushes through Military Commissions Act. Dems fight it half heartedly. 2007 Senate and House pass ban on semi-automatic rifles, Bush signs into law in return for help with his Iraq policies. 2008 1 year amnesty to relenquish semi-automatic rifles is up, anyone now in posession is considered a domestic terrorist and can be black bagged off to gitmo. Democrats say "Hmm, this MCA ain't so bad when it's our power."
Molon Labe






