I really don't see the difference there. The shit is illegal because no one should be doing it. Alien or not is a separate affair. Actually I'm less accepting that someone would do those things in their own country versus some "out of towner" showing up and causing shit to happen. Busting a murderer, illegal alien or not, us just one more murderer off the streets.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed
leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Diekan you must be the most unhappy nigga I have ever come across. All pissed all the time cuz the world doesnt feel your white man rage and it burns when you pee. Clap havin moby lookin son of a bitch.
WHITE TRASH METAL SLUMMER Why Immortal technique? Perhaps its because I am afraid and he gives me courage.