Page 2 of 7

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:48 am
by kaharthemad
Darc we will see what we can do hun.
Also, any hunters out there can perhaps answer me this. I just got to 10 last night and did my quest, which was one of the most painful experiences since camping the damn ptirst of Najena for 9 hours straight (back in the day) main reason I was in stormwind area playing with Mar and they sent my ass all the way to dolanaar. Also they decided not to notify me that I had to take the last quest to lean to feed Fluffy the Wonder Spider, so back I went on the same run.

Anywho, I can train a Pet with stuff like claw and growl and such but I would like to know the points I use for it do not come from talent points do they? If they do are they worth storing up to give him or should I just say screw it?

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:53 am
by Zanchief
I'm back in the Nameless!!

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:33 am
by Tacks
Dead-end guild!

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:52 am
by Donnel
Your pet has it's own pool of "learning points" that goes up as he levels.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:15 am
by Langston
Donnel wrote:Your pet has it's own pool of "learning points" that goes up as he levels.


and as he gains loyalty.

It's worth training him as you get the points and learn new abilities from other tamed creatures. You'll not have a problem having enough points to train him with new skills once he's gotten to about loyalty level 4. When you first tame one, you'll either be at zero points or even negative (if he came with skill(s) already) but that will change quickly as you continue to feed him and exp grind.

It can't be stressed enough to keep your pet fed well. If he's not green, he's not gaining loyalty as quickly.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:58 am
by Darcler
Taxx wrote:Dead-end guild!


Yet to be seen.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:58 am
by kaharthemad
ok thanks for the info guys. it has been a major help. there was limited info on the main page about this part so I was a bit confused as to what I should and should not do.


Now if only i could tame bunnies....

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:12 am
by Tacks
Darcler wrote:
Taxx wrote:Dead-end guild!


Yet to be seen.


That is a quote directly from Zanchief.

And the way Strauss is leading the thing into the ground it's going nowhere. All the OA people who have actually raided got out of the merger situation ASAP. How the fuck do you guys stand absolute loot-whoring asshats like Genobreaker. He seems nice enough but needs to chill the fuck out. Loot has gone to the guild's head, I knew it would happen. Strauss is a nice guy but there's a reason I wanted Kungmoo to be leader. The ideologies that I established when I was leading weren't carried through. I never made any decisions without first asking for guild opinion. As soon as I found out news, so did the guild. The BS that has been going on lately is exactly what I didn't want to happen when I left. It should be the people's guild and not a few power-hungry loot mongers with the only voices. Thats a big reason why 4 of their regular players left in the past 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:28 am
by Darcler
I dont know about any of that. I'm not big enough to raid with them. I am just basing my statement on they are still raiding and doing things, there is intrest of doing other things.

I want to look for another guild to join, a lower level one, but I havent grouped with anyone good enough to consider looking into their guild.

Though as low as I may be, I have still gotten offers to help me level...none have followed through for one reason or another, and I get help with quests sometimes.
I dont have to worry about being in a guild that Gid is in, he works overnights and doesnt play during the day anymore so I am never really on when he is anyway.

We'll see. Unless I get some more low levels, non alts, to play with, I'm looking elsewhere until I am raid level. Then it's back to the Undecided Guild Name formerly known as The Nameless.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:38 am
by Zanchief
Taxx wrote:
Darcler wrote:
Taxx wrote:Dead-end guild!


Yet to be seen.


That is a quote directly from Zanchief.


Sounds like something I would say.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:52 am
by Langston
I always thought it would be cool to let hunters tame critters as vanity pets... maybe even be able to sell them.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:19 am
by 10sun
Taxx wrote:
Darcler wrote:
Taxx wrote:Dead-end guild!


Yet to be seen.


That is a quote directly from Zanchief.

And the way Strauss is leading the thing into the ground it's going nowhere. How the fuck do you guys stand absolute loot-whoring asshats like Genobreaker and Hornedbull LET ALONE MAKE ONE AN OFFICER. There's a reason I wanted Kungmoo to be leader.


I agree Zanchief's quote. That is one of the reasons I left.

-Adam

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:22 am
by Tacks
Darcler the game is so pathetically easy to level that theres no real reason to join a "low level guild". You're just going to get outleveled again anyways.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:42 am
by Insanityfair
Till I got to about the 50's I was doing almost 1 level a day. The only things I had a group for was stuff like SM, ZF, Mauradon, etc. Instances. For the majority of the time I've played leveling I was either solo or duo'd with a rogue.

I semi agree with the above statements, as when TN got to MC, and even a while before that, it was loot loot loot to the point of people harassing people into going. (not everyone mind you, I like a great deal of those in TN) Which obviously didn't work, as the only place it got a few of us going was to another guild.

If they don't get rid of the problem children now, it will cause them problems later far far worse.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:46 am
by Zanchief
All you bitches better run me through ZF ST and Maraudon for loots loots loots!

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:49 am
by Insanityfair
For you? Naaaaah....... :wink:

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:49 am
by Zanchief
You're gonna turn down ZF loots?

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:50 am
by Insanityfair
/ponder...


That is...tempting.....

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:52 am
by xaoshaen
Zanchief wrote:You're gonna turn down ZF loots?


Hey Zan, drop me a line in game sometime. I'm spending most of my WoW time back on Whisperwind as either Fhtagn or Shoggoth. Managed to contact Glic and Dersid so far...

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:53 am
by Zanchief
I'm playing Zanchief. Rogue, 43 right now.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:08 pm
by Darcler
Taxx wrote:Darcler the game is so pathetically easy to level that theres no real reason to join a "low level guild". You're just going to get outleveled again anyways.


Fuck you haha

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:17 pm
by The Kizzy
Darcler, if you will be nice to me I will log on tomorrow night and play the druid cow.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:17 pm
by Darcler
tomorrow...tomorrow... I think I'll be home tomorrow. It's a date!

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:26 pm
by The Kizzy
Well, you had better put out, or I am not wasting my time.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:29 pm
by Darcler
Oh wait...I'm uh...washing my hair or something that night...so we have to cancel.


It's Wednesday. That's the night my parents feed me. I'll be gone until 10 or so, but if you are on that late we can do something.