Page 3 of 7

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:30 pm
by The Kizzy
Ok, I'll log on the cow about 10. My time or your time? Because 10 your time is 11 my time.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:31 pm
by Darcler
10 central. I might leave early from there, depending on what my mom is doing with Hailey at the time. If she gives her a bath early, we will leave early.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:32 pm
by The Kizzy
ok.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:32 am
by kaharthemad
Ok folx me and Dee created alts on Whisper. but only cause Darcler, Kizzy and IF all said they would give me luvins :) anywho, im gonna take leveling easy on this for a little bit. Ill still get on and chat but me and mar have done pretty much all the damn quests up to that point on hoarde so at present it is a bit mind numbing.

I created an undead warlock and wife is a priest I believe. Let me know when your on or drop Kahar a tell.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:26 am
by Lyion
I made a baby orc hunter to screw around with on Whisper. I used the original name of Kyojitsu.

After Pal, Mage, and Warrior I figured the Hunter would be a nice alt to screw around with and since you level like old people fuck, it should be easy to keep pace with Mar and you.. :cool6:

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:37 am
by kaharthemad
please...I have leveled 1 char to 19 and 2 more alts to 15. talk to the hand man. :)
I seem to recall having a Master Artisan/Master shipwqirhgt and a Master Bounty Hunter/Master Carbineer on Wanderhome in SWG. btw both are master pilots. So when you get that can of compressed tuna you call a starfighter actually flyable in places a bit more dangerous than Tattooine docking station we might have something there :P

but yeah we are taking our time on the hoarde again man. We have done the quests there so many times that I did 8 levels last night without paying attention to which quest i was on.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:44 am
by Tacks
So go over to Orgrimmar and do those quests and the barrens quests instead of the tirisfal/silverpine quests again and again.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:08 am
by kaharthemad
done those too thats the problem. but Ill be back to where i left off in no time with the trisfal.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:13 am
by Tacks
and you've done ragefire wailing caverns deadmines and still aren't high enough for tarren mill yet? =P

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:24 am
by Insanityfair
I liked the Tirisfall/Silverpine quests better than the Barrens.....the only thing that place has going for it is in WC fishing for Deviates.

But yeah, Ragefire is like level 7 or 8+, WC is low teens, and I dunno about Deadmines, never done it.





(edited cause I just woke up and fubar'd that whole last sentence.)

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:39 am
by Maeya
Really? Ragefire is 7+? On our server they won't let you in a group if you are under 15 or so.

WC isn't run till early 20s.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:47 am
by Insanityfair
Thought 7 or 8 was like the minimum level the stone said. And actually think Donnel's wife was run through there at 8 with a level 60.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:49 am
by xaoshaen
Insanityfair wrote:Thought 7 or 8 was like the minimum level the stone said. And actually think Donnel's wife was run through there at 8 with a level 60.


Getting run through a dungeon is rather different than actually doing it oneself with an appropriately leveled group.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:51 am
by Zanchief
WC is like 18-19 not low-teens if you want to get technical.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:52 am
by Langston
RFC on our server is typically groups of 15-18s. WC is 18-23s.

And IF - I've run people through instances long before they should have been there - that doesn't make them of "appropriate level" for the instance. RFC is most certainly not a level 8 instance, although it would be funny to watch a group of 8s try it.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:53 am
by Tacks
I think I did Ragefire at about 10 and we did WC at 15ish...then again we (zanchief, skrum, freon) also beat razorfen at 26.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:54 am
by Zanchief
We were 18 when we did WC and we had a bitch of a time(remember Zorowl falling about 5 times in a row and we finished at about 5 in the morning).

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:54 am
by Martrae
What's all this about then?

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:55 am
by Insanityfair
xaoshaen wrote:
Insanityfair wrote:Thought 7 or 8 was like the minimum level the stone said. And actually think Donnel's wife was run through there at 8 with a level 60.


Getting run through a dungeon is rather different than actually doing it oneself with an appropriately leveled group.


I'm aware, I've done it as both. I'm just saying for level reference. She was 7 I think and in the same group with the 60 and it wouldn't let her in, so she had to go get 8. Last group I went throught there with was 3 17's-18's Druid, and two Mages. Just saying that 8 is the lowest you can be to go through it.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:03 am
by Tacks
Zanchief wrote:We were 18 when we did WC and we had a bitch of a time(remember Zorowl falling about 5 times in a row and we finished at about 5 in the morning).


Do you remember that epic fight in razorfang against the last boss that lasted like 10 minutes? That is still a highlight of WoW for me.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:04 am
by Zanchief
Yea that was awesome. And we had to go back like 2 days later cause most people couldn't get the quest yet. (Enter freon RFK story)

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:06 am
by veeneedefeesh
DAMN IT MY NEW MOBO NEEDS TO BE DELIVERED!!!

I want to play soooooo bad and my old machine is just not up to the task, atm I am paying for a subscription I cant use. Some time this week I shouuld have new system built and I will log in my 25ish (I dont remember it has been 3 weeks since I played) cow-shammy on WW and come look you guys up.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:09 am
by Martrae
RFC? WC? What are those and what's so special about them?

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:09 am
by xaoshaen
Taxx wrote:I think I did Ragefire at about 10 and we did WC at 15ish...then again we (zanchief, skrum, freon) also beat razorfen at 26.


It was Quolyte, Zorowl, Freon, myself, and you, and we ranged in level from 26-28.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:09 am
by Tacks
Zanchief wrote:Yea that was awesome. And we had to go back like 2 days later cause most people couldn't get the quest yet. (Enter freon RFK story)


HAHAHA Was that when you were trying to get your quest leggings and we have to "climb across some vine here and make it to the quest guy"? Even though we were totally in the wrong place and people kept falling down over and over again. Then Freon totally flipped calling us all noobs and we needed to die.