new to WoW
Moderator: Dictators in Training
If ANYONE says I bashed the guild before that post then it's news to me. I tried to go OUT OF MY WAY to get Kungmoo and Deathblaze and other into our MC raid group. I DID get Cynder and Kinver in at point point. You wouldn't know this though since you weren't around. I did countless UBRS runs with them and many many instances with them.
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
Again, you know everything, and noone else does. You are missing the entire point of the thread. Look past your hatred for me, and read what I am posting.
You didn't think the Nameless was a good guild. They weren't moving fast enough for you once Zanchief left. You didn't have any problems until after he left. YOU wanted greener pastures. So you left and made me GL. Kung didn't want and couldn't take the job at the time. You agreed that Strauss would make a good leader. He was your second choice. I left because I couldn't play on WW anymore. I went to the Infusion guild on Medivh. Now I am back.
You leaving the guild after giving lectures about how The Nameless would get to MC and Onyxia levels in due time, and to everyone hold firm, and stand by their guns and stick it out and we would all be there in a couple of months was not only hypocritical on your part, but also a slap in the face to the guild.
So you helped out members from Nameless, I am sure they appreciate it, but it doesn't make you a god. You gave up on the guild, so your opinion doesn't matter.
You didn't think the Nameless was a good guild. They weren't moving fast enough for you once Zanchief left. You didn't have any problems until after he left. YOU wanted greener pastures. So you left and made me GL. Kung didn't want and couldn't take the job at the time. You agreed that Strauss would make a good leader. He was your second choice. I left because I couldn't play on WW anymore. I went to the Infusion guild on Medivh. Now I am back.
You leaving the guild after giving lectures about how The Nameless would get to MC and Onyxia levels in due time, and to everyone hold firm, and stand by their guns and stick it out and we would all be there in a couple of months was not only hypocritical on your part, but also a slap in the face to the guild.
So you helped out members from Nameless, I am sure they appreciate it, but it doesn't make you a god. You gave up on the guild, so your opinion doesn't matter.
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
Taxx wrote:But Kizzy would know all about that right? Goes right back to my "consulting the guild" thing.
Even though Kadah is less important than the dog shit I stepped in last night (and was only made officer because Kizzy was one of his many cyber-sluts) and is hated by more people than even I am, still the way they went about it was wrong.
I was never his cyber slut. We were friends and that was it. You couldn't handle that though. It was okay for you to have female e friends, but not for me to have male e friends. How does that make sense again?
We were actually having a civilized argument and then you had to be a jerk again. Nice.
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
- Insanityfair
- Dictator in Training

- Posts: 2379
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:43 am
Again, you know everything, and noone else does. You are missing the entire point of the thread. Look past your hatred for me, and read what I am posting.
It has nothing to do with my hatred for you. You were gone for 4 months, you know jack shit.
You didn't think the Nameless was a good guild. They weren't moving fast enough for you once Zanchief left. You didn't have any problems until after he left. YOU wanted greener pastures. So you left and made me GL.
I never said Nameless wasn't a good guild, I said they were too casual for me. I never wanted to make you GL, half the guild (and still half the guild from what I hear) couldn't stand you, why do you think we had that big arguement in guild chat and people bitched for 2 weeks straight about you being leader?
Kung didn't want and couldn't take the job at the time. You agreed that Strauss would make a good leader. He was your second choice. I left because I couldn't play on WW anymore. I went to the Infusion guild on Medivh. Now I am back.
So you abandoned the guild like everyone else did then? At least I was still on the server to help out so I guess technically what you did was even worse.
You leaving the guild after giving lectures about how The Nameless would get to MC and Onyxia levels in due time, and to everyone hold firm, and stand by their guns and stick it out and we would all be there in a couple of months was not only hypocritical on your part, but also a slap in the face to the guild.
How is that hypocritical? All the casual type of players were left, they would (and have) reached MC months later just like I said they would. Again, don't make this about ME, it's about The Nameless.
So you helped out members from Nameless, I am sure they appreciate it, but it doesn't make you a god.
Thats much more than the rest of the people who quit did. I said nothing whatsoever about being a god. I had fun grouping with them and I'm sure they did too.
AND THE BEST FOR LAST:
You gave up on the guild, so your opinion doesn't matter.
SO DID YOU! So by your logic your opinion means just as much.
- kaharthemad
- NT Traveller

- Posts: 3768
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:47 am
- Location: Somewhere South of Disorder
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
Only half the guild doesn't like me? Well, I need to try harder. That's still less than how many like you. People bitched about me being GL because we had announced we were slpitting up and I was leaving the server. And 1 person made a big stink, not half of the guild. It doesn't matter now. Technically, I never quit the guild. I still had a character in teh guild, but moving, getting settled in, and going back to school were major factors in the reason why I never played. Real life comes first for me, which is more than I can say for others. I rarely played my mage on Medivh either. I got booted when they redid the guild, and invited back the night I finished my summer session.
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
ANd I was in school, and thought getting a degree (not just one of those certs from a technical school) was more important than playing a game. It's called RL, you should try it some time.
I am done trying to refute what I say, because it doesn't do any good. You are given another point of view on things, you say it isn't right, then throw in a personal attack, and keep going. You are hopeless and pathetic. Get over yourself.
I promise, noone in the Nameless cares. Your name was brought up in guild chat last night, and noone even knew who you were. So, again, get over yourself.
I am done trying to refute what I say, because it doesn't do any good. You are given another point of view on things, you say it isn't right, then throw in a personal attack, and keep going. You are hopeless and pathetic. Get over yourself.
I promise, noone in the Nameless cares. Your name was brought up in guild chat last night, and noone even knew who you were. So, again, get over yourself.
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
Funny that you whine to mods about my personal attacks then go do the same thing, hypocrite.
You're SO not worth it.
WHEN WILL YOU STOP FUCKING BRINGING UP MY NAME? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, KEZZ OR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. Yeah I'm hopeless and pathetic blah blah blah, so what. YOU get over YOURself.
You're SO not worth it.
WHEN WILL YOU STOP FUCKING BRINGING UP MY NAME? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, KEZZ OR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. Yeah I'm hopeless and pathetic blah blah blah, so what. YOU get over YOURself.
- Insanityfair
- Dictator in Training

- Posts: 2379
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:43 am
Kizzy wrote:ANd I was in school, and thought getting a degree (not just one of those certs from a technical school) was more important than playing a game. It's called RL, you should try it some time.
I am done trying to refute what I say, because it doesn't do any good. You are given another point of view on things, you say it isn't right, then throw in a personal attack, and keep going. You are hopeless and pathetic. Get over yourself.
I promise, noone in the Nameless cares. Your name was brought up in guild chat last night, and noone even knew who you were. So, again, get over yourself.
No one knew who he was being who? I know a good deal of the people who were on in guild last night, in fact I was grouped with at least 4 who I know do. That's really not what it's about though. Like I said almost everyone in this thread left. Who gives a fuck if you came back or whatever, you still left. This thread turned into massive bitching and backpeddaling.
- kaharthemad
- NT Traveller

- Posts: 3768
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:47 am
- Location: Somewhere South of Disorder
I'm just waiting for the massive blowout bitchfest between Taxx and Kizzy that's been brewing since they broke up. Maybe then they'll quit sniping at each other.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
No, I am over our break up, and no longer feel the need to call him names and insult him on a message board (unlike him). If you haven't noticed, I have been trying to stay above his petty bullshit lately, although I will admit, sometimes I don't do such a great job. We were having a civilized argument until he call me a cyber slut.
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
- Insanityfair
- Dictator in Training

- Posts: 2379
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 11:43 am
Kizzy wrote:No, I am over our break up, and no longer feel the need to call him names and insult him on a message board (unlike him).
Kizzy wrote:You are hopeless and pathetic. Get over yourself.
I promise, noone in the Nameless cares. Your name was brought up in guild chat last night, and noone even knew who you were. So, again, get over yourself.
If you're going to take the high road, watch your footing...
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
What do I have to lose? Whatever you post is your opinion on things. It may be true and it may not be. Those here who live off the drama on this board may believe it, and those who don't care will do just that not care.
Here it is, for all to see--
I am sorry it didn't work out between you and I. I made a mistake, and it is one that I have to live with. Yes, you can be an asshole, but I also know you can be a pretty decent guy. I am sorry if I ruined your life. I will take blame for that. If it makes you feel better to hate me, then hate me. I am okay with that too. Again, I am sorry. I have no excuse for what happened other then it really just didn't work out. Period. I hope your life gets better, I know mine is on it's way.
The End.
Here it is, for all to see--
I am sorry it didn't work out between you and I. I made a mistake, and it is one that I have to live with. Yes, you can be an asshole, but I also know you can be a pretty decent guy. I am sorry if I ruined your life. I will take blame for that. If it makes you feel better to hate me, then hate me. I am okay with that too. Again, I am sorry. I have no excuse for what happened other then it really just didn't work out. Period. I hope your life gets better, I know mine is on it's way.
The End.
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.





