Democrat presidential nominee
Moderator: Dictators in Training
Democrat presidential nominee
Who would you want to see as the presidential nominee for the Democrats?
Narrock wrote:Those are the only choices? ROFLMFAO. That's like going to a restaurant and having a choice between horse shit, cow shit, dog vomit, ass gravy, or chicken urine. All those candidates suck.
What Democrat would you like to see as the 2008 candidate?
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.
Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Tuggan wrote:TRICK QUESTION!!
shssss
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.
Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Lueyen said:
Bring Zell Miller out of retirement and I might vote for him. He's the only Democrat I've ever seen and heard who sounds intelligent when he speaks, and has common sense. The rest of the Dems on this poll make me sick.
What Democrat would you like to see as the 2008 candidate?
Bring Zell Miller out of retirement and I might vote for him. He's the only Democrat I've ever seen and heard who sounds intelligent when he speaks, and has common sense. The rest of the Dems on this poll make me sick.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
- Gargamellow
- Nappy Headed Ho

- Posts: 8683
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
- Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
- Contact:
- Gargamellow
- Nappy Headed Ho

- Posts: 8683
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
- Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
- Contact:
You know what, Taxx....I hope you are right. But socilogical observation for the past 100 years says white guys are jerks and wil rule the US for a long time. Everytime someone outnumbers them, they deport them or make life unbearable for them.
But I hope you are right. I hope we get to see either a woman or a black guy...or yellow or whatever colors are out there...be president before I die.
But I doubt it.
But I hope you are right. I hope we get to see either a woman or a black guy...or yellow or whatever colors are out there...be president before I die.
But I doubt it.
- The Kizzy
- NT Patron

- Posts: 15193
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
- Location: In the closet with the ghosts
Narrock, quit bitching about the choices when you run suck ass polls yourself ALL THE TIME.
I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.
I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.
Zanchief wrote:Harrison wrote:I'm not dead
Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
The Kizzy wrote:Narrock, quit bitching about the choices when you run suck ass polls yourself ALL THE TIME.
I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.
I'll quit bitching about the choices when real choices and viable options are given. There are no viable options in this poll.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Evermore wrote:there are no viable options on either poll
I don't think you answered this question when I asked it a few days ago, Evermore, and that is "What is your personal issue with Giuliani?" I'm not being a smartass... I'm just interested.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein






