Democrat presidential nominee

Real Life Events.

Go off topic and I will break you!

Moderator: Dictators in Training

Democrat's presidential nominee?

Hillary Clinton
5
15%
Barack Obama
11
33%
Al Gore
12
36%
John Kerry
1
3%
John Edwards
4
12%
 
Total votes: 33

User avatar
Phlegm
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 6258
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:50 pm

Democrat presidential nominee

Post by Phlegm »

Who would you want to see as the presidential nominee for the Democrats?
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 16679
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: Folsom, CA

Post by Narrock »

Those are the only choices? ROFLMFAO. That's like going to a restaurant and having a choice between horse shit, cow shit, dog vomit, ass gravy, or chicken urine. All those candidates suck.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training
Posts: 1793
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Lueyen »

Narrock wrote:Those are the only choices? ROFLMFAO. That's like going to a restaurant and having a choice between horse shit, cow shit, dog vomit, ass gravy, or chicken urine. All those candidates suck.


What Democrat would you like to see as the 2008 candidate?
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller
Posts: 3900
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:12 am
Location: Michigan

Post by Tuggan »

TRICK QUESTION!!
Lueyen
Dictator in Training
Dictator in Training
Posts: 1793
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Lueyen »

Tuggan wrote:TRICK QUESTION!!


shssss
Raymond S. Kraft wrote:The history of the world is the history of civilizational clashes, cultural clashes. All wars are about ideas, ideas about what society and civilization should be like, and the most determined always win.

Those who are willing to be the most ruthless always win. The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.
Tuggan
NT Traveller
NT Traveller
Posts: 3900
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:12 am
Location: Michigan

Post by Tuggan »

and for me, i think i would go with al gore of those choices. since i won't have to vote against bush this coming election, i will probably start voting 3rd parties.
User avatar
Minrott
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4480
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:54 pm
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Post by Minrott »

Harold Ford.
Molon Labe
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4368
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am

Post by Evermore »

Ed Rendell
For you
Image
User avatar
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend
Posts: 16393
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:18 pm
Location: PA

Post by Tacks »

Evermore wrote:Ed Rendell


I can tell you don't live in PA.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 16679
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: Folsom, CA

Post by Narrock »

Lueyen said:

What Democrat would you like to see as the 2008 candidate?


Bring Zell Miller out of retirement and I might vote for him. He's the only Democrat I've ever seen and heard who sounds intelligent when he speaks, and has common sense. The rest of the Dems on this poll make me sick.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 8683
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
Contact:

Post by Gargamellow »

i think it'ss funny that you guys would vote for a black guy before a woman...just making a sociological observation

I would have thought it would be the other way around. /shrug
User avatar
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend
Posts: 16393
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:18 pm
Location: PA

Post by Tacks »

It has nothing at all to do with white/black/brown/purple male/female. It has to do with who's best for the job. I always said if Elizabeth Dole ever ran she'd get my vote.
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4368
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am

Post by Evermore »

Tacks wrote:
Evermore wrote:Ed Rendell


I can tell you don't live in PA.



apparently you cant
For you
Image
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4368
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am

Post by Evermore »

Gargamellow wrote:i think it'ss funny that you guys would vote for a black guy before a woman...just making a sociological observation

I would have thought it would be the other way around. /shrug


depends on the woman.
For you
Image
User avatar
Gargamellow
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 8683
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:39 am
Location: Nunyafuggin Bidness
Contact:

Post by Gargamellow »

You know what, Taxx....I hope you are right. But socilogical observation for the past 100 years says white guys are jerks and wil rule the US for a long time. Everytime someone outnumbers them, they deport them or make life unbearable for them.

But I hope you are right. I hope we get to see either a woman or a black guy...or yellow or whatever colors are out there...be president before I die.

But I doubt it.
User avatar
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend
Posts: 16393
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:18 pm
Location: PA

Post by Tacks »

Evermore wrote:
Tacks wrote:
Evermore wrote:Ed Rendell


I can tell you don't live in PA.



apparently you cant


Then you're just not very smart. But then I don't expect much coming from this state.
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4368
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am

Post by Evermore »

from the horse's mouth....


Exactly why do you think Rendell hasnt been a good gov?
For you
Image
User avatar
The Kizzy
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 15193
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:48 pm
Location: In the closet with the ghosts

Post by The Kizzy »

Narrock, quit bitching about the choices when you run suck ass polls yourself ALL THE TIME.

I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.
Zanchief wrote:
Harrison wrote:I'm not dead


Fucker never listens to me. That's it, I'm an atheist.
User avatar
Ginzburgh
Nappy Headed Ho
Nappy Headed Ho
Posts: 7353
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:30 pm

Post by Ginzburgh »

If Obama gets past the primary I'll not only vote for him, I'll help with the campaign in connecticut.
User avatar
Lionking
NT Veteran
NT Veteran
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:09 pm
Location: In front of my TV watching football

Post by Lionking »

Ginzburgh wrote:If Obama gets past the primary I'll not only vote for him, I'll help with the campaign in connecticut.


Why are you so high on Obama? I'm seriously curious.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 16679
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: Folsom, CA

Post by Narrock »

The Kizzy wrote:Narrock, quit bitching about the choices when you run suck ass polls yourself ALL THE TIME.

I would love to see Hillary run for the presidency, but because she is a female she will never get it. Period. The US isnt ready for a female or minority president.


I'll quit bitching about the choices when real choices and viable options are given. There are no viable options in this poll.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
User avatar
Tacks
NT Legend
NT Legend
Posts: 16393
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:18 pm
Location: PA

Post by Tacks »

You're quite the hypocrite.
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 16679
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: Folsom, CA

Post by Narrock »

Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
Al Gore
John Kerry
John Edwards


Like I said... there are no viable options here.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Evermore
NT Deity
NT Deity
Posts: 4368
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:46 am

Post by Evermore »

there are no viable options on either poll
For you
Image
Narrock
NT Patron
NT Patron
Posts: 16679
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:54 pm
Location: Folsom, CA

Post by Narrock »

Evermore wrote:there are no viable options on either poll


I don't think you answered this question when I asked it a few days ago, Evermore, and that is "What is your personal issue with Giuliani?" I'm not being a smartass... I'm just interested.
“The more I study science the more I believe in God.” -- Albert Einstein
Post Reply