I found this story very unpleasant
Moderator: Dictators in Training
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
This ruined my day.
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
If life was fair they would do the same to him
-
araby
- Nappy Headed Ho

- Posts: 7818
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:53 am
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Contact:
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
I want to take a jab at this one, because only one thing I've read recently could point to a thread title like this...
Is this about the dog that they starved for art?
My roommate sent me this the other day and I was pretty upset afterward.
Is this about the dog that they starved for art?
My roommate sent me this the other day and I was pretty upset afterward.

Re: I found this story very unpleasant
No. It's a dog in a dryer that dies because the drunk owner put her in to teach a lesson and he fell asleep. What kind of moron puts a dog in a dryer to teach a lesson? All your clothes will smell like dog after you dry them.
Also, what does starving dogs have to do with art?
Also, what does starving dogs have to do with art?
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
Not dryer....washing machine.
Inside each person lives two wolves. One is loyal, kind, respectful, humble and open to the mystery of life. The other is greedy, jealous, hateful, afraid and blind to the wonders of life. They are in battle for your spirit. The one who wins is the one you feed.
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
What the fuck is that about. My sound doesn't work. I don't think I want to hear it anyway.
Molon Labe
- 10sun
- NT Drunkard

- Posts: 9861
- Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:22 am
- Location: Westwood, California
- Contact:
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
Brown dog taste best, not black.
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
Poodle is delicious.
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
Have any of you ever tried dog? I've had it a couple of times. Once in China.... a nice spicey dish with rice.. was pretty good! The other time I tried it was when my friend brought back a bag of dried dog meat back from China to Malaysia after summer break. That shit was kinda nasty.
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
In the words of my aunt Ok Yi (RIP) from South Korea.
"Big dog eat, little dog keep"
"Big dog eat, little dog keep"
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
it was this part " Police photographs taken in Glazzard's kitchen, in Lye in Stourbridge, show bite marks made by Maisie in the drum of the machine. "
fucked up :/
fucked up :/
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
Both the "artist" and this Glazzard guy are fucked up. Poor dog drowning and suffering trauma at the same time =\
And that artist needs to kill himself if he thinks that's remotely artistic. Along with all the people that went to his exhibit and ignored that.
And that artist needs to kill himself if he thinks that's remotely artistic. Along with all the people that went to his exhibit and ignored that.
leah wrote:i am forever grateful to my gym teacher for drilling that skill into me during drivers' ed
leah wrote:isn't the only difference the length? i feel like it would take too long to smoke something that long, ha.
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
Jay wrote:Both the "artist" and this Glazzard guy are fucked up. Poor dog drowning and suffering trauma at the same time =\
And that artist needs to kill himself if he thinks that's remotely artistic. Along with all the people that went to his exhibit and ignored that.
yeah FFS
that is not art
-
araby
- Nappy Headed Ho

- Posts: 7818
- Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:53 am
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Contact:
Re: I found this story very unpleasant
There's a petition linked to the site, or somewhere online to prevent them from doing it...

Re: I found this story very unpleasant
actually it's already resolved. she admitted it was all bullshit and Yale banned the exhibit. it was supposed to go on display over a week ago i think
then i read an op-ed on the Yale site about it (still don't get how people can take her side) and my favorite reply was:
so true
then i read an op-ed on the Yale site about it (still don't get how people can take her side) and my favorite reply was:
someone wrote:#11 By (Anonymous) 9:52am on April 23, 2008
And as long as art takes that stand, that it's allowed to do anything it wants without having to care about the consequences because it's "different," it will continue to be the outcast of modern society.
Perhaps we're all better off that way, actually...
so true







